Killer's wife to appear on reality show

Killer's wife to appear on reality show

There are 21 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Killer's wife to appear on reality show. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The wife of a man convicted in a murder-for-hire scheme in Troy now has her own reality show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Artimus

United States

#22 May 25, 2013
I agree with Christina! Plus They already admit that they made quite a few mistakes during the trial, in addition, it's an already established fact that he didnt commit the murder, so why is he given a life sentence? Isn't a life sentence for being in the wrong place at the wrong time just a bit of an over kill? I always thought that prison in modern times were created as a way to help those who were/ are convicted (those of them who are redeemable) to better themselves as human beings during their incarceration, so that later on, when they are released back into society, they can contribute to society in a positive way. Or at least this is what I was misled to think when I took my psychology classes. I'm starting to see quite a large number of contradictions that dont make any sense. As is the case with Lance. Clearly he didnt commit the murder, and in fact, not always, but generally, most criminals who claim they are innocent even though they've been tried and convicted of murder, usually end up confessing their guilt some time along the road as years accumulate. Its almost always the case, and then you hear it in the news. years will pass by, then suddenly, the day comes when they (the guilty person who claims their innocent) finally breaks and confesses publicly or privately to an inmate, or something similar, that they really did commit the crime, or something along those lines. And yet, with Lance, it seems that he still refuses to budge from this position no matter what anyone says. And even as time passes by, he still maintains his innocence. So now we are seeing consistency in his claims, in addition to a man who seems to behave very well (I haven't heard of one incident yet where he misbehaves in prison). Therefore, in my eyes, and in my own opinion, a person who still continues to stick by his convictions ... a man who behaves well in prison ... a man who continued to profess his innocence ... might actually be telling the truth. In addition, he just doesn't seem to fit the "profile" of a killer or criminal type that you would see coming more from a man who was really truly guilty. In this case, when Lance says he's innocent, he quite literally walks the talk. Which again, begs the question, why is his appeal denied so many times? I truly believe this man is innocent in that he didnt commit the murder, and that, the only thing that he is guilty for is the drugs he wanted so badly, which is actually why he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That being said, he doesn't act or sound like a person who acts disrupidly (sorry for the wrong spelling) in society, and actually sounds like someone whose learned his lesson (in relation to drugs) and who might actually contribute back to society if given another chance :) Therefore, why not grant his appeal, and allow the man to rejoin his loving/ supporting family? This is clearly a man who poses no threat to society who has been sentenced to life in prison ... Now does that make sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Zeke the Pinhead 20,201
CDTA (corruption and people on the take) (Aug '12) 23 hr Cdta sucks 86
Lindy Hop Finals Apr 30 Amy 1
Beth PD put a judge in jail and cuffed him Apr 29 William 1
News Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump doesn't under... Apr 28 Lydia pu 46
Poll Do you know God? (Nov '09) Apr 27 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 23
News Partnership leads to boom in Italian products a... Apr 26 Mayor P 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages