Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12354 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13293 Apr 28, 2014
I agree with gaymosexuals on one thing, and that is their willingness to take their dumb selves out of the gene pool.

Location hidden

#13294 Apr 28, 2014
I went to school with a gaymo. He ended up in prison for molesting a young boy. Last I heard, he's still in prison and dying from AIDS.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#13295 Apr 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I'm basing my labels on the difference between ss couples and marriage. That is hardly 'bigotry'.
The hatred is clearly obvious, and it isn't me.
Smile.
Your labels don't apply. You're irrelevant. We have marriage equality, and there's nothing you can do about it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13296 Apr 28, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your labels don't apply. You're irrelevant. We have marriage equality, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Yeah right.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#13297 Apr 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right.
Smile.
Really. You're impotent, limp, lame and dying.

Location hidden

#13298 Apr 28, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. You're impotent, limp, lame and dying.
And you only have a marrage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#13299 Apr 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you only have a marrage.
I only have a "marrage" in your mind's eye, and you're completely irrelevant.

SecretSmile, Tranny Trucker Trailer Trash.

Location hidden

#13300 Apr 29, 2014
Real marriage is between a man and a woman. There's no other way about it. Anything else is perversion.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#13302 Apr 29, 2014
shang guan rui en wrote:
Real marriage is between a man and a woman. There's no other way about it. Anything else is perversion.
I used to think like you and I went out of my way to bully the hell out of gays, calling them all manner of vile, vulgar names. Then my wife had a masseur over the house and he turned out to be a full service provider. Not only did he ball her when he was done rubbing her, but he also wanted to stick it to me. I was reluctant at first to take a banana in the tailpipe, but I ended up going along and I loved it. So now he comes over and drills me in the backdoor at least once a week in addition to humping and rubbing my wife. It's all good and now I see why the gays enjoy all of their various activities so I say let it be and let them have their fun.
Anne Ominous

Jamestown, NY

#13303 Apr 29, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Why don't gays burn the bigots churches down?
morons with no argument scream "bigot"
Anne Ominous

Jamestown, NY

#13305 Apr 29, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think like you and I went out of my way to bully the hell out of gays, calling them all manner of vile, vulgar names. Then my wife had a masseur over the house and he turned out to be a full service provider. Not only did he ball her when he was done rubbing her, but he also wanted to stick it to me. I was reluctant at first to take a banana in the tailpipe, but I ended up going along and I loved it. So now he comes over and drills me in the backdoor at least once a week in addition to humping and rubbing my wife. It's all good and now I see why the gays enjoy all of their various activities so I say let it be and let them have their fun.
how was your HIV test?

Location hidden

#13307 May 2, 2014
It's natural to be opposed to perversion.

Location hidden

#13309 May 2, 2014
Men too small to satisfy a woman. Women too manly to attract a man. That about sums up gaymosexuals.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#13310 May 2, 2014
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
how was your HIV test?
Hell, I'm clean as a whistle, inside and out. Before I engaged in the butt sex to try it out, I had me an emena to get things nice and tidy back there.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#13312 May 2, 2014
shang guan rui en wrote:
Men too small to satisfy a woman. Women too manly to attract a man. That about sums up gaymosexuals.
Moron, there are studies that clearly show gay men tip the scales on the larger side. Nice try, Beavis.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#13313 May 2, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, there are studies that clearly show gay men tip the scales on the larger side. Nice try, Beavis.
Damn straight! Most of the guys I have been with are quite well hung.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#13315 May 3, 2014
shang guan rui en wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they can easily fit it into a small boy's backside. Nice try, gaymo.
Foul play, attempting to demonize gay men as pedophiles. Go do your homework about pedophiles, and the typical profile, and then get back to us with your apology.

Location hidden

#13316 May 3, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Foul play, attempting to demonize gay men as pedophiles. Go do your homework about pedophiles, and the typical profile, and then get back to us with your apology.
Next youíll be telling us gaymos arenít responsible for the AIDS virus.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#13317 May 3, 2014
shang guan rui en wrote:
<quoted text>
Next youíll be telling us gaymos arenít responsible for the AIDS virus.
Dismissed for stupidity. Enjoy your trolling efforts.

Location hidden

#13318 May 3, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed for stupidity. Enjoy your trolling efforts.
This is priceless coming from you...

In what people group did AIDS start in the US?

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Onions 17 21,720
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) Wed Trumps Army 595
Similitudes (Dec '15) May 21 anonymous 79
Andrew Cuhomo May 18 NY Taxpayer 1
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) May 17 Chris J 45
Ts any in albany May 15 Ts lover 1
Band Names May 14 Hoffman Files 1

Green Island Jobs

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages