Some gay-rights foes claim they now a...

Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied

There are 12365 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In this Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2009 file picture, New York state Sen. Ruben Diaz, D-Bronx, right, speaks during a debate over same-sex marriage in the New York state Senate at the Capitol in Albany, N.Y. Diaz complained in May 2011 that he's received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13241 Apr 20, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
of No benefit to me....You're hardly a good literary example. BTW poor usage of commas. Do you even know what a run on sentence is?
Don't be pedantic. It doesn't suit your limited intellect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13242 Apr 20, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
morons with no argument scream "bigot"
Repeating yourself gives away your age. Rather than spouting off hate speech, go count the hairs on your ass and see how many you have left that aren't grey POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13244 Apr 21, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
What twins? According to idiots like you, marriage has nothing to do with children.
If I wanted to have children with my parent I could do it without being married, couldn't I? And your precious owebamacare would be forced to pay any medical bills.
You're own logic defeats you.
LOL. At least I have some logic and not just ranting and making up ignorant sh*t. I never mentioned marriage nor Obamacare, but I can see in your privileged little world there is no compassion for anyone else. Fk off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13245 Apr 21, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself gives away your age. Rather than spouting off hate speech, go count the hairs on your ass and see how many you have left that aren't grey POS.
your butthurt is duly noted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anne Ominous

Spencer, NY

#13246 Apr 21, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Fk off.
Make me.

:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13247 Apr 21, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me.
:)
Don't have to, you're already fk'd in the head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13248 Apr 21, 2013
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be pedantic. It doesn't suit your limited intellect.
And you stop being a miscreant and open your mind..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
connie linguish

Tewksbury, MA

#13249 Apr 21, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Your knowledge of truckstops and animal sex is interesting. You must have a great deal of experience. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
There's a big sign there that says "Pansynuts will take it for 5 cents, satisfaction guaranteed". Size limited to donkeys. How strange that you would be interested in beastiality, then again, not surprising. Are you a closet-gay-bigot? Answer the question!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#13250 Apr 21, 2013
it is wrong if someone should treat the vile, angry, midget different because of his love for men.
POS

El Paso, TX

#13251 Apr 21, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
it is wrong if someone should treat the vile, angry, midget different because of his love for men.
Don't worry mija, just keep your son at home.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13252 Apr 21, 2013
fr fruits not man enuf:

>fruits are sissies. they aren't man enuf to be "bullies"....<

Oh, SO wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Uve

Location hidden

#13253 Apr 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry mija, just keep your son at home.
appropriate name for you...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13254 Apr 23, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
of No benefit to me....You're hardly a good literary example. BTW poor usage of commas. Do you even know what a run on sentence is?
Yes, I agree about your incorrect use of commas, as well as your poorly-worded run-on sentences. The worst of all, though, is your run-on mouth. You should really have someone at your nursing home prescribe a better laxative.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13255 Apr 23, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big sign there that says "Pansynuts will take it for 5 cents, satisfaction guaranteed". Size limited to donkeys. How strange that you would be interested in beastiality, then again, not surprising. Are you a closet-gay-bigot? Answer the question!
No, I'm not interested in having sex with you. For that matter, no one else is either. LOL

Uve

Location hidden

#13256 Apr 23, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I agree about your incorrect use of commas, as well as your poorly-worded run-on sentences. The worst of all, though, is your run-on mouth. You should really have someone at your nursing home prescribe a better laxative.
Well Pappy your assumptions really indicate your a moron. I don't live in fking backward FL like you do and I'm sure you've used that excuse your whole pathetic angry life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
connie linguish

Tewksbury, MA

#13257 Apr 23, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> No, I'm not interested in having sex with you. For that matter, no one else is either. LOL
You like offering yourself out I see. A loose closet gay midget. Have a sense of self worth and value, 5 cents? Really? There's a sign that says "dos por uno" now.

Uve

Location hidden

#13258 Apr 23, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
You like offering yourself out I see. A loose closet gay midget. Have a sense of self worth and value, 5 cents? Really? There's a sign that says "dos por uno" now.
I think we can both in general, can agree to disagree..except for this guy. This is a very good example that both pro, con and everything in between, have a long way to go toward civility and acceptance. Sad that with so many important issues this BS has to be diversion of them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13259 Apr 23, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Pappy your assumptions really indicate your a moron. I don't live in fking backward FL like you do and I'm sure you've used that excuse your whole pathetic angry life.
You live in an embarrassing hidden location. The fact that you are still unable to differentiate between "your" and "you're" is more evidence of your being mentally impaired. Your pathetic, angry life will obviously continue to drop you into deeper despair as you continue to hide, "Mammy". LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pattysnuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#13260 Apr 23, 2013
connie linguish wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize your attraction to me continues to arouse you. Going after Uve in her embarrassing hidden location should satisfy your fantasies. After all, you certainly won't ever be able to satisfy anyone else's. LOL

Uve

Location hidden

#13261 Apr 24, 2013
Pattysnuts wrote:
<quoted text> You live in an embarrassing hidden location. The fact that you are still unable to differentiate between "your" and "you're" is more evidence of your being mentally impaired. Your pathetic, angry life will obviously continue to drop you into deeper despair as you continue to hide, "Mammy". LOL
Not going to work POS, again your assumptions are incorrect.BTW I never give personal info to asstrolls. Big deal if I incorrectly used your for you're, the point was still made, so much so that you reused my verbiage. Now if you have anything constructive or of value to say, Fk off, otherwise the quips are getting boring and common.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... 1 hr Tampa B 7
News A charter school closes, the city districts ope... 2 hr Buck Rohde 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr TN Voter 20,083
To T. Bailey Jul 30 Willie McCoy 1
Windows 10 Dont Do It Jul 30 Mark K 1
News Branch of Albany bakery to open in Cohoes (Jul '11) Jul 29 Charlotte StGelais 3
Moving (Oct '07) Nov '14 heha 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages