Teen admits he stabbed neighbor to de...

Teen admits he stabbed neighbor to death during fight over radio

There are 26 comments on the CBS 6 Albany story from Mar 23, 2011, titled Teen admits he stabbed neighbor to death during fight over radio. In it, CBS 6 Albany reports that:

A 19-year-old state prison inmate admits he stabbed his neighbor to death during a fight over a radio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 6 Albany.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#26 Mar 12, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that death didn't help his personality more. I'm sure that he has been greatly missed over on Fowler.
Oh yes,the old dudes on Fowler probably visit his grave every Sunday for a memorial circle jerk.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I strike a nerve little man? Not that it matters, but I am a white female married to a white male. As for our monthly income, it sure don't arrive by a monthly government check. It's not in the 100's, its in the 1000's. An income like that is generally accomplished by a JOB.
It seems like someone hasn't taken their psych meds today. I merely made the suggestion that the insane dribble, that you consider a comment, is very similar to that of the "Idiot Formerly Known as zeldo." Are you just a wannabe or are you coming out as zeldo?
No little man here big cheeks.

you don't like the truth because the truf hurtzzzz.......

did you take your medicine yet for your paranoia since they don't make medicine for those with moronic minds??????
Paranoia

War, WV

#28 Mar 14, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
<quoted text>
No little man here big cheeks.
you don't like the truth because the truf hurtzzzz.......
did you take your medicine yet for your paranoia since they don't make medicine for those with moronic minds??????
So you are saying that you have big cheeks?? That is very courageous of you. The late zeldo, stayed fit by his glorious career as a tranny prostitute over on Fowler. Perhaps you will follow in his footsteps??? I have absolutely no problem with the truth. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know truth if it fell out of the sky, landed in your lap, and began to wiggle. I am not on any medication. I do not need it. You, however, could use a good dose of reality. And I would also recommend a legitimate grammar program. Kids' meal bags at Wendy's do not count.
Paranoia

War, WV

#29 Mar 14, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes,the old dudes on Fowler probably visit his grave every Sunday for a memorial circle jerk.
This would be only erection that zeldo was ever a part of. His legacy lives on.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#30 Mar 14, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be only erection that zeldo was ever a part of. His legacy lives on.
LOL I wonder if he was buried in his red miniskirt?
captain america

United States

#31 Aug 17, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that you have big cheeks?? That is very courageous of you. The late zeldo, stayed fit by his glorious career as a tranny prostitute over on Fowler. Perhaps you will follow in his footsteps??? I have absolutely no problem with the truth. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know truth if it fell out of the sky, landed in your lap, and began to wiggle. I am not on any medication. I do not need it. You, however, could use a good dose of reality. And I would also recommend a legitimate grammar program. Kids' meal bags at Wendy's do not count.
Did you get the 8lbs of yeast removed yet??

that smell izz atrocious bits........

go give your hubby some good head..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Leftovers 21,051
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Sat Mark 39
News Man arrested in theft of Cohoes church guitar a... Aug 17 Ann Reilly 2
Bervonais "Love" Donley (Jun '16) Aug 15 Mr Cancer 6
Gary Cintessa Sux Aug 13 Free Trump Commer... 1
Kara DePaula Huge Huge Aug 13 Oliver Old School 3
News Springsteen releases two rare concert recording... Aug 8 perfect 9

Green Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages