Who will be the better Governor for NY?

Who will be the better Governor for NY?

Posted in the Green Island Forum

New York Voter

Keeseville, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2014
Who is best suited for the Job as Governor of NY? And what has that person done to earn your vote? Let's have a honest discussion folks!
New York Mom

Keeseville, NY

#2 Sep 1, 2014
I am going to go with Astorino! He is serving a second term in a county that is 2 to 1 democrat. Regardless of political affiliation the people approve of the work he has done and that speaks volumes! Under our current governor I have not seen and positive impact. I see people leaving to make a life for their families in other states. The taxes and cost of living is unsustainable. I'm completely against common cores and saddened that our governor has failed to listen to the cries of millions of parents and the teachers it is going to negatively impact our children's education. That being said Astorino has school age children he has a vested interest in seeing that education is reformed and as a parent knows that common core is not what our children need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From ice cream to condos and townhouses, develo... 22 min Tampa B 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr TN Voter 20,083
To T. Bailey Jul 30 Willie McCoy 1
Windows 10 Dont Do It Jul 30 Mark K 1
News Branch of Albany bakery to open in Cohoes (Jul '11) Jul 29 Charlotte StGelais 3
Moving (Oct '07) Nov '14 heha 2
News Accident leaves Green Island without power (May '12) Nov '14 heha 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages