Burridge to join congressional race

Burridge to join congressional race

There are 1 comment on the The Gazette story from Apr 18, 2008, titled Burridge to join congressional race. In it, The Gazette reports that:

“I believe that I have the necessary credentials to go to Congress and make a positive difference in people's lives, something I've have tried to do throughout my life”

Michael McNulty, D-Green Island. Craig M. Burridge, 52, becomes the seventh Democrat to announce. via The Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Christine Demichele

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2008
How refreshing that a candidate is actually willing to put the people first and is down to earth enough to go out and about with his volunteers to meet his "neighbors".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fires damage Niskayuna, Watervliet homes Jun 27 hello 1
Old Haunted House Jun 24 Gloria 1
Similitudes (Dec '15) Jun 24 anonymous 53
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
Moving (Oct '07) Nov '14 heha 2
News Accident leaves Green Island without power (May '12) Nov '14 heha 2

Green Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages