McNulty funeral expected to cause delays

There are 2 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Dec 30, 2009, titled McNulty funeral expected to cause delays. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The wake and funeral for political patriarch John "Jack" McNulty is expected to draw large crowds as well as affect people who aren't even attending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Bob

Glenmont, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
A small inconvenience for such a wonderful man
Jauharah

AOL

#2 Dec 30, 2009
I've never really understood why people turn funerals into spectacles. Afterall if you truly cared about the deceased you would have shown that while they were alive so they could appreciate it and show you how much they care in return. Let's just hope that the posthumous smear campaign doesn't begin soon after he is buried since so often such occurs following the burial of a prominent figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,884
News Mingle-Albany closes, Un-Hui Filomeno to Saratoga Fri Eugene 1
The truth about upstate corruption and ruin.... Apr 28 Thanks 5
the rev dr kamal k roy aka J G jr (Jul '12) Apr 27 norma davis 62
Capital District coworking Apr 25 Art 2
Moving (Oct '07) Nov '14 heha 2
News Accident leaves Green Island without power (May '12) Nov '14 heha 2
More from around the web

Green Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]