The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#23463 Apr 2, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Fitzgerald is my hometown, and Danny Noonan is a racist clown that I have been tryin to find out who he/she is, for years now...
But they're scarry crackas, so I have been unsuccessful thus far
Him and his/her other buddy, Farrell Landon, are funny sometimes but annoying mostly...
I think they're women, cuz they won't talk much about sexism...
And seem to get quite angry to when I say chicks are the weaker sex...
Ya know?
Check it out...HeHe. ;)
That Danny Noonan most likely isnt realted to the Noonans I knew. In white page search, it shows a Daniel Russell Noonan living in Cleveland GA and prior to that, Buford and Dawsonville GA.and Brinybreeze FL.
He must have been like his brother, Don, who must have lived in 30 different places in his life before he died.
OMTE

Byron, GA

#23465 Apr 2, 2014
Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
That Danny Noonan most likely isnt realted to the Noonans I knew. In white page search, it shows a Daniel Russell Noonan living in Cleveland GA and prior to that, Buford and Dawsonville GA.and Brinybreeze FL.
He must have been like his brother, Don, who must have lived in 30 different places in his life before he died.
I have quit lookin for whoever "Danny Noonan" is...
He/she used to make really horrible posts about black kids and women...
And at one point I really wanted to kill him and was pursuing him vigorously...
I think he/she got the point, cuz it stopped...
Now he/she just trys to be funny and makes crude jokes about women...
I'm cool with that...
So I stopped lookin for this person...
And he knows where I live and hasn't showed-up yet, so I know and he knows, he's a b*T*h...
Just like anyone on here talkin shit and hidin...
Ya know?
OMTE

Byron, GA

#23467 Apr 2, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't seem to understand is that if I say you're a l\ligger, you're a l\ligger. I own and rent a multitude of properties and I only rent to white people not l\liggers like you. You should not be ashamed of your l\ligger heritage and call yourself a white person because you're not. You are a foul mouth, high yellow redbone lazy coward l\ligger, whether you accept this fact or not. So the next time you look at your fugly self in the mirror, I want you to repeat to yourself, over and over and over, that YOU are a l\lIGGER. You'll be a better l\ligger in the long run and thank me for it.
Kay, thanks, bye-bye now....:'(
Run along hillbilly, before I have to make you call them white folks on my a$$...
Ya know?
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23468 Apr 2, 2014
Thugzz of color .. The disease of America..
Raymond

Bangkok, Thailand

#23469 Apr 2, 2014
LA it is
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23472 Apr 3, 2014
Chuck wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25956...
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#23473 Apr 3, 2014
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#23474 Apr 3, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't seem to understand is that if I say you're a l\ligger, you're a l\ligger. I own and rent a multitude of properties and I only rent to white people not l\liggers like you. You should not be ashamed of your l\ligger heritage and call yourself a white person because you're not. You are a foul mouth, high yellow redbone lazy coward l\ligger, whether you accept this fact or not. So the next time you look at your fugly self in the mirror, I want you to repeat to yourself, over and over and over, that YOU are a l\lIGGER. You'll be a better l\ligger in the long run and thank me for it.
Poor White Trash Hillbilly you can't even understand basic principles of life. Your imagination has got the best of you Racist Bigot.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#23475 Apr 3, 2014
Go cut down some trees Bigot.
Samuel

Union, NJ

#23477 Apr 3, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Another lame, lazy and useless l\ligger. Yeah, cutdown some trees to build more government housing for the lame, lazy, stupid and useless fat dope head l\liggers, like you "stanky" monkey.
You worthless Bigot take anther drink Back Woods Wife Beating Hill Billy.
Samuel

Union, NJ

#23478 Apr 3, 2014
The Son's of The Concurrency wouldn't even take you as a member.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23481 Apr 3, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Thugzz of color ..
http://nydn.us/1gRekoi
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23482 Apr 3, 2014
Deon Smith,Thug...

http://nydn.us/1ecRuma
Samuel

United States

#23483 Apr 3, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>What you be say l\ligger? You be say yo name be Stanky Stoopid Spanky and you like swangin by yo neck from a tree?
Go in the kitchen take a butcher's knife place the blade to centrer of your chest and throw yourself violently forward.
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23484 Apr 3, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go in the kitchen take a butcher's knife place the blade to centrer of your chest and throw yourself violently forward.
Hey Kuntanigra why don't you go climb back up in the tree's with the rest of your pack and by the way go do your job and pick some fleas off the alpha males that's what you do best. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013-(;-(l)----+You' ve been schooled you slack jawed fool! This message was sponsored by The United Juggalos \m/
Samuel

United States

#23485 Apr 3, 2014
How sweet, a Bigot taking up for another Bigot.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23486 Apr 4, 2014
ICP it's best to come outside of your mobile home and find the nearest ditch in severe weather.
Smokin Joe

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23487 Apr 4, 2014
Author Morgan III Thug....

http://nydn.us/1mFN8ci
Smokin Joe

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23488 Apr 4, 2014
Carlos Tavarez Dope...

http://nydn.us/1sdrccK
Samuel

United States

#23491 Apr 4, 2014
San Jose you finally decided to chime in. I'm always amazed when I see your post not very many Racist Bigots in California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fires damage Niskayuna, Watervliet homes Jun 27 hello 1
Old Haunted House Jun 24 Gloria 1
Similitudes (Dec '15) Jun 24 anonymous 53
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
Moving (Oct '07) Nov '14 heha 2
News Accident leaves Green Island without power (May '12) Nov '14 heha 2
News NFL star Brian Holloway's trashed NY mansion so... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Out of Towner 1

Green Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages