The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,561 - 16,580 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Kinder AB

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
And Willie not dead,he still working at Wal-Mart. With your handicap one leg he may have to bring your scooter to the car for you.
Please post my comment stating that he was dead. I bet you can't because I never said that. What a liar you are sir. Making up stories to flame your racial hatred and bigotry towards whites. I bet you support knockout games don't you?
SirICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

ATTENTION:This is a special weather report from the WPWW Network channel 7734 the cold weather has had a great effect on killings and knockouts due to the statistic facts that c00ns can't handle the cold stay tuned for further updates and by the way they have a saying in the great state of Montana 40-below keeps them out it's very white outside and cold I hope it stays that way for sometime keeps the jiggs in there place. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 "New Year New Way"-(;-(l)--------+
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
You get a disability payment from the government,Warrior gets a disability payment from the government. And I work a fulltime.
As usual you refuse to answer any of my questions. The only thing you're good at is hit and run accusation without any proof or foundation. Again please post where I stated Willie T. MAC was dead. As far as my disability pension from the military it is none of your concern. I left a part of my leg in Nam & was rightfully compensated for my service and sacrifice now rated at 100 percent disability tier. So thank you and continue to work full time to pay for my disability checks. Thank you....
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Hard gangsta cries like a little bitch after getting a life sentence

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! They are all PUNKS. All of them. You get them away from their little punk gang bangers and they cry like little babies! That punk reminds me of this current punk posting on here tonight.
Did you see the animal's family yell at the victim's family stating they hate them. Wow what a pathetic family. They say the NUT doesn't fall far from it's tree. The video clearly shows that. I wonder how blacks spin this one. Perhaps this man went nuts because he saw a box of white Angel Food Cake at the store, ain't that right Kallark.
SirICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Attention: This message is sponsored by the WPWW Weather channel 7734 it's very white and cold outside this keeps the uncivilized pack of roque jiggs under control from commiting killings, knocking out civilized people I hope it stays cold out so the crimes will cease. Stay tuned for further updates,oh by the way I speak the truth so stop removing my post! 7734/5372/2014-(l)--------- "New Day New Way"

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the animal's family yell at the victim's family stating they hate them. Wow what a pathetic family. They say the NUT doesn't fall far from it's tree. The video clearly shows that. I wonder how blacks spin this one. Perhaps this man went nuts because he saw a box of white Angel Food Cake at the store, ain't that right Kallark.
You're hilarious KAB. Always trying to spin race in this. He's going to jail. Facing justice. End of story. One less piece of garbage on the streets. Ok?
SirICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious KAB. Always trying to spin race in this. He's going to jail. Facing justice. End of story. One less piece of garbage on the streets. Ok?
Hey KFAKE why don't you have a piece of "Deviled Fool Cake"and a nice hot cup of stfu cocoa and go to sleep because your making me tire good night pumpkin. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---------
SirICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFAKE why don't you have a nice piece of "Devils Fool Cake"and a hot cup of cocoa and stfu you're making me tired now go to sleep pumpkin. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 "New Day New Way"-(;-(l)--------+

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

SirICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFAKE why don't you have a piece of "Deviled Fool Cake"and a nice hot cup of stfu cocoa and go to sleep because your making me tire good night pumpkin. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---------
You first KAB.

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! They are all PUNKS. All of them. You get them away from their little punk gang bangers and they cry like little babies! That punk reminds me of this current punk posting on here tonight.
They are all punks when away from the pack. Criminals are pathetic. But that is why we let the "garbage man [law enforcement] handle the garbage."
Anonymous

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Detroit!
Keith

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Damn stop showing your ignorance. This whole thread is pure garbage.
hay keith

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Keith wrote:
Damn stop showing your ignorance. This whole thread is pure garbage.
hay you wont to ride the badto bone cow. in Kinsey Alabama home of paper tiggers

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
It seems like the majority of black criminals and their families just like in the video always attack the victims and their families. I can post several youtube videos backing up my statement. Noticed majority not all is the key. Blacks refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. Not all but Majority. KAB for World Peace and Unity.
How generous of you....."majority not all is the key." You don't even know the "majority" and yet you speak as if you do lol. The reason those blacks attacked the victims family is because that family has lost someone dear to them even though that person was a piece of garbage. Also because our society seems to always blame the victim.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Lend some money to a dark person. Anyone have any doubt it won't be payed back?
Tony Bennett

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
As usual you refuse to answer any of my questions. The only thing you're good at is hit and run accusation without any proof or foundation. Again please post where I stated Willie T. MAC was dead. As far as my disability pension from the military it is none of your concern. I left a part of my leg in Nam & was rightfully compensated for my service and sacrifice now rated at 100 percent disability tier. So thank you and continue to work full time to pay for my disability checks. Thank you....
You may have left your leg in Nam with your balls in your mouth, but I left my heart in San Francisco.
tell kinsey to put town

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

i been reading abought the sewer rates increasing, well looks like its the same old thing: Chevy country and the Kinsey Apartments, and Kinsey Woods are the only ones that I am aware that are burdened with this increase. I do not think its fair to only burden this with a part of Kinsey and not all of it because it makes the ones that are mentioned above pay so much more and the ones that have lived here for yrs and arent in the above parts of kinsey do not pay this sewage hike, our mayor doesnt even have to pay his part. It has a sign up entering some of the roads coming into Kinsey: "Planned and Zoned for Growth"...who would want to live here or build here when the benefits of living in a bigger town offer so much more, and alot cheaper water rates and sewage rates. If any of you want to discuss this further, just give me a reply and we will reply back!
i will vote for wolfpack

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make me very busy but not very productive.
we will vote for the wolfpack they will help anyone yall trust them they the good guys.

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
How uncaring and insensitive you are Kallark. The black family didn't lose a wholesome, caring, & loving child. That animal is still alive and serving time with visitation. The white family lost someone that is dear and will never be able to see their son and brother again. Lets use your logic then why didn't the white family attack the black family in turn?
Use your brain KAB. Obviously he didn't die but he is still gone forever to prison. Most killers do have loved ones they leave behind. They do usually come from families. I'm not justifying what he did. That was very evil. I'm simply explaining why the killer's family may have been upset. And why they apparently attacked them. E

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Green Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Green Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••