Section of Glenridge Road in Glenville to close for construction

Jun 13, 2013 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

The section of Glenridge Road from Bruce Drive to Maple Avenue will close Friday night, June 21st for about two months as part of an ongoing reconstruction project.

Full Story
Ridiculous

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2013
They have dragged that job out for over 2 years and now are going to shut down the area completely. Adding insult to injury they are going to add a roandabout to Glenridge and Maple. Freakin suckin up money until there is another gravy job.
Disgusted

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Are theses state or town employees? It must be nice to work that slow and get paid good money.

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
There needs to be a date set when the construction is to be completed. If it is not finished at that that,the persons responsible gets a huge cut in pay. Maybe then,they will finally get the job done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corliss Institute Group Review: En bolig Progra... 6 hr yanamarkon 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr True blue 19,387
Exalgo (Jul '10) Thu slipknotmaggotlo20 143
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, NY (Jul '10) Thu Brian_G 1,607
Man in Clifton Park car fire critical at burn c... Oct 21 actually 3
Kmart's 5 remaining stores to stay open (Feb '14) Oct 20 Joker 2
Some gay-rights foes claim they now are bullied (Jun '11) Oct 19 Anonymous 12,364
Green Island Dating
Find my Match

Green Island Jobs

Green Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Green Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Green Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]