Political patriarch McNulty dies

Political patriarch McNulty dies

There are 9 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Dec 28, 2009, titled Political patriarch McNulty dies. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

McNulty served as Green Island 's mayor for nearly 30 years, retiring seven years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Mr Mrs D Brannigan

Astoria, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the whole McNulty Family. As one life ends, another life begins.
get real

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Mr Mrs D Brannigan wrote:
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the whole McNulty Family. As one life ends, another life begins.
Agree 100%
Judy Houbre

Troy, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2009
My mother’s family is from Green Island. My Grandfather thought the world of Jack McNulty and I am sure we may still have a few "McNulty for Sheriff" pencils around! Every member of our family was visited by Jack and his kids when each of our parents died and Ellen and her husband took especially great care of my mother and all of my sisters when she oversaw my mother’s funeral. They are truly the most thoughtful family and we are thinking of you all!(The Graham Girls)
Bill

Schenectady, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2009
God bless Jack. He was the best mayor our town had. Prayers go out to the family. Hopefully our current mayor can learn a few things from his legacy and change her ways.
Bill

Schenectady, NY

#5 Dec 28, 2009
Article also posted here:

http://www.greenislandny.com/gi/
AshamedOfYouBill

Troy, NY

#6 Dec 28, 2009
Bill ! why do you have to say such nasty things when her father just died? there is a time and place to air your differences and just because she is a public figure you feel the need to slam her here in a tribute story of her father? Shame on you.
scorpio

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2009
I met jack one time at a steakroast for one of the locals. His personality and kindness was just as golden as bills was. God bless you both. I use to work for jacks oyster house where i met bill. Bill would come in and when i was done with work he would buy me shirley temples with a kick..love and miss you bill. God bless you both and your family!!! The song that i allways think of for bill is mirah careys shining down from heaven!!
Darrel

Woodside, NY

#9 Dec 29, 2009
Ahh, my previous post got messed up. Anyways, Prayers are with the family. I will be at his wake on Thursday. He is a great guy and means a lot to families in the town.

I don't feel the "Bill" above crossed any lines. It's his opinion and he is allowed to post it whether we disagree or not...but yes, there is a better time for that although I feel your spite.
humanbeingtard

Troy, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2010
May he RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr no love lost 20,503
Sex Aug 19 Jjd 2
Why do you live in Albany Aug 18 sandul12 4
90% of people with an IQ of less than 100 are H... Aug 17 lisa123 2
Roofing Companies Near Me Aug 17 sandul12 1
News Albany woman falls off roof, suffers multiple f... (Aug '11) Aug 17 sandul12 9
Moving (Oct '07) Nov '14 heha 2

Green Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages