John Allen -- newscaster Channel 13
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#42 Aug 21, 2012
Glitterland MILF wrote:
OMG--I recently bought a pre-owned Vette from a John Allen at the Wolf Road dealership. He was a very effective car salesperson, always smiling, well dressed, articulate and pranced around like a self-promoting lip smacker. I had no idea he used to be a newscaster, but I see why he's now in another line of work.
I'm just curious...what's a lip smacker?
Uncle Pete

Albany, NY

#43 Sep 12, 2013
Holy mackerel, I just seen this John Allen working as a greeter at the Walmart on the Washington Ave extension in Albany. He was friendly enough, but did need a hair cut and a shave. Plus his breath was a bit rancid.

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#44 Sep 12, 2013
Ungodly gossip ! THOU SHALT NOT BARE FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.
jim

Albany, NY

#45 Sep 13, 2013
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you post such a nasty response... you must be an unhappy person!
because zeldo is a sad MORON
jim

Albany, NY

#46 Sep 13, 2013
Uncle Pete wrote:
Holy mackerel, I just seen this John Allen working as a greeter at the Walmart on the Washington Ave extension in Albany. He was friendly enough, but did need a hair cut and a shave. Plus his breath was a bit rancid.
petie, you should get a life you pathetic person
zeldo

Albany, NY

#47 Sep 14, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>because zeldo is a sad MORON
I ain't no MORON. You must be packin 2 inches and therefore challenging the cream of the capital region's intellectual elite. Remember we intellectuals create culture and transmit culture to the unwashed and ignorant.
jim

Albany, NY

#48 Sep 14, 2013
Saiser Koze wrote:
<quoted text>
john is a very upstanding citizen; many of these posters are cretins, hermits, non-fuctioning alcoholics, meth-smokers who were even rejected by their mutts(wife? nadda chance)
Earle Porkman

Bronx, NY

#49 Sep 16, 2013
I used to light my farts at the movie theatre to amuse my cousin Louie. Then one time I burned my azzhole and I stopped doing it. Had to go to the emergency room and my mom yelled at me for being an idiot.

.....it wasn't the first time.
zeldo

Albany, NY

#50 Sep 16, 2013
Earle Porkman wrote:
I used to light my farts at the movie theatre to amuse my cousin Louie. Then one time I burned my azzhole and I stopped doing it. Had to go to the emergency room and my mom yelled at me for being an idiot.
.....it wasn't the first time.
great post, Earle. I like reading about experiences involving azzholes and farting. Now I'm all sweaty.
zeldo

Albany, NY

#51 Sep 16, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>john is a very upstanding citizen; many of these posters are cretins, hermits, non-fuctioning alcoholics, meth-smokers who were even rejected by their mutts(wife? nadda chance)
stfu, you limp-wristed do gooder.
zeldo

Albany, NY

#52 Sep 16, 2013
Saiser Koze wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it means the boy is shot with sugar.
Earle Porkman

Danielson, CT

#53 Sep 18, 2013
I got lots of dirty stories about me and my cousin. Where we live theres a lot of weird people and its like everythings broken. Theres always cops around too. Fightin with drunks and big black dudes. Its never boring thats for sure.
zeldo

Albany, NY

#54 Sep 18, 2013
let's hear dem stories.
jim

Albany, NY

#55 Oct 1, 2013
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>stfu, you limp-wristed do gooder.
go back under your turd, Zelcrap
JIM

Albany, NY

#56 Oct 1, 2013
zeldo wrote:
let's hear dem stories.
Zeldo likes to be reminder of how she was raised hahahahahhaha
Sister Scholastica

Albany, NY

#57 Oct 1, 2013
JIM wrote:
<quoted text>Zeldo likes to be reminder of how she was raised hahahahahhaha
Please remember the First Amendment of the US Constitution guarantees freedom of speech, even to the troubled such as zeldo. You owe zeldo an apology for addressing him in a derogatory fashion. God loves you in any case.
Wake up

Milford, MA

#58 Jan 28, 2014
He's gay!
Barry the Camera Guy

Albany, NY

#59 Mar 23, 2014
John Allan was working the ticket booth at the Pepsi Arena parking garage this weekend during the high school basketball tournament. That's called hitting rock bottom. Ouch,
sammy

Delmar, NY

#60 Mar 28, 2014
Yikes......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 20,110
News NY assigns 12 investigators to campus rape cases Thu Ralph 1
News Clifton Park ZBA could reopen Market 32 vote Sep 2 Robert P 1
News Star Trek beer: Vulcan Ale to hit shelves this ... Sep 2 Robert P 1
Review: Nadeau Paving & Sealcoating (Jul '10) Aug 31 Anonymous 29
News $4 million office renovations will consolidate ... Aug 29 Anthony B 5
Saratoga Aug 29 Anthony B 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Island Mortgages