Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated May 10, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM FOR MONEY.

IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?

TRUE or FALSE?

How can you have any soul winning tools(that is retarded)to download to people on the computer from the internet(this is wicked retardation) when you can plainly read

that to enter into the Kingdom of God you must be born of water and Spirit?

You all are a bunch of silly goofy retarded christians. Especially that one goofy retarded woman you have on your show.

Is = DISOBEYING = THIS = COMMANDMENT = A = SIN?

If you hear or see a woman claiming to be of God and they are preaching and teaching in the churches or outside the churches where men are present. Or claiming to be pastors and bishops or anything of authority, other than a prophetess. Are they committing a sin and by disobeying this commandment of God as written in the new testament of the Holy Bible?

1 Timothy, Chapter 2
11: Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

True or False?

I will debate any of you retards, any time and prove it to you.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#3 May 7, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM FOR MONEY.
IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?
TRUE or FALSE?
How can you have any soul winning tools(that is retarded)to download to people on the computer from the internet(this is wicked retardation) when you can plainly read
that to enter into the Kingdom of God you must be born of water and Spirit?
You all are a bunch of silly goofy retarded christians. Especially that one goofy retarded woman you have on your show.
Is = DISOBEYING = THIS = COMMANDMENT = A = SIN?
If you hear or see a woman claiming to be of God and they are preaching and teaching in the churches or outside the churches where men are present. Or claiming to be pastors and bishops or anything of authority, other than a prophetess. Are they committing a sin and by disobeying this commandment of God as written in the new testament of the Holy Bible?
1 Timothy, Chapter 2
11: Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
True or False?
So you really are nothing but a perverted troll spreading your evil everywhere you go.
Go away troll.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 7, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really are nothing but a perverted troll spreading your evil everywhere you go.
Go away troll.
Will you honor your words with your life?

Yes or No?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#5 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Will you honor your words with your life?
Yes or No?
Will you get the hell out of town?
Yes or No?
Please go away troll.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 7, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you get the hell out of town?
Yes or No?
Please go away troll.
How come you follow me on all my threads and troll them?
John

Boerne, TX

#7 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
How come you follow me on all my threads and troll them?
I was just wondering if the poster that said you were spamming all over the south was telling the truth and yes-----here you are.
Your threads are the devils workshop.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering if the poster that said you were spamming all over the south was telling the truth and yes-----here you are.
Your threads are the devils workshop.
I will stake my soul against yours that you are not of God.

Do you accept?

Yes or No?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#9 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I will stake my soul against yours that you are not of God.
Do you accept?
Yes or No?
You have been called out numerous times on this spamming thing on many different threads by various posters.
Please take your perverted dog and pony show on down the road.
Do you accept-Yes or No?
I would never bet my soul against you friend, you have no soul.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 7, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been called out numerous times on this spamming thing on many different threads by various posters.
Please take your perverted dog and pony show on down the road.
Do you accept-Yes or No?
I would never bet my soul against you friend, you have no soul.
You never honor your words. That is correct.

That is why anything you say is meaningless and has no power.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#11 May 7, 2013
You help yourself going from thread to thread following me and posting your dung over and over.

help yourself.

In fact the more you do it the more God blesses me.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 May 10, 2013
There is not going to be no great awakening. There is not going to be no more mercy for this country or any country. You are not winning any souls for the Lord. You are not leading anyone to Jesus Christ. The Lord owns all souls so therefore you can not win them for Him they already belong to Him. And no one can lead anyone to Jesus. The wrath of God is upon the whole Earth.

And it don't mean a thing if you get a billion people to say they receive Jesus or think they are born again.

If they do not become born of water and the Spirit and overcome the world and endure till the end.

They are going to hell just like the day you found them.

The days of polluting my mercy are soon to come to an end. My mercy shall be taken from them and given to another who will bless my name in Spirit and Truth. Thus saith the Lord.

God has placed a spirit of stupidity upon the whole Earth.

Every day that passes...people as a whole are going to become a little

more stupid than they were the day before.

Do you understand what this is going to cause and do to the Earth?

God is going to give mankind all the freedom to do as they please

Yes to do as they please when they please and how they please.

Independence.

Yes freedom of speech

freedom to think and do and to be your own god.

Yes...the earth is going to become 1 great big circus...

a circus of the perverted silly and profane

wicked idiots of the devil.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 10, 2013
THESE RETARDS ARE EVEN SELLING IPODS AND CALLING THEM

REVIVAL IPODS

Music includes: Revival Praise and Worship Volume 1 & 2, Revival Down Under, Let Your Fire Fall, Run with Fire, Sweet Presence of Jesus, Live from The River, Howard-Browne Family Christmas, By His Stripes, Eternity, You're such a Good God to Me and James McCurdy's Nothing is Impossible.

Audio Teachings include: A Surplus of Prosperity, Flowing in the Holy Ghost, God's Strategy for Shaking the Nations in the 21st Century, How to Hear the Voice of God, How to Flow in the Anointing, Igniting the Fire, In Search of the Anointing, Ministering in the 21st Century, Prayer that Moves Mountains, Running The Heavenly Race, Tell the World, The Holy Spirit, His Purpose and Power, Walking in Heaven's Light, What About the Future?, Faith, Breaking the Spirit of Poverty, All These Blessings, The Power to Create Wealth, Prayer Time, & The Love Walk and more!

Videos include: Are you a Performer or a Minister?, Giving God Your All, Good News New York, Good News Soweto, Hungary Ablaze, Jerusalem Ablaze, Knowing the Person of the Holy Spirit, Minnesota Ablaze, Revival, Stewardship Series, The Coat My Father Gave Me, The Fire of God, The Glorious Church, The Mercy of God, The Place of the Commanded Blessing, The Realms of God Special Edition, There is a Storm Coming, The Sweet Presence of Jesus, The Touch of God: The Anointing, 21st Century Revivalists, Signs and Wonders, How to Hear the Voice of God, The Curse is Not Greater Than the Blessing, Breaking the Boundaries, Forget Not All His Benefits, God Chooses a Wife, Good News Mamelodi, Good News Umlazi, Have You Ever Wondered What Jesus Was Like?, Peace That Binds the Broken-Hearted, Revival at ORU Volumes 1-3, Singapore Ablaze, There Is a Flood Coming, Outback Ablaze, Vision For America, When God Breathes On You... and more!

$1000 (+$25 shipping with insurance)

Be a part of helping us spread THE GOSPEL around the world! For a donation of $1000 (+ shipping) we will send you your own REVIVAL Video iPod.

Your 160 GB Video iPod comes loaded with Drs. Rodney and Adonica Howard-Browne's music, DVD and CD teachings…INCLUDING: Signs and Wonders, Faith, and How to Hear the Voice of God.

https://www.revival.com/ipod/

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-paintings....

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-books.64.5...

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-music.66.8...

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-cdseries.6...

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-dvdseries....

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-videodownl...

http://www.revival.com/onlinestore-audiodownl...

THIS IS WICKEDNESS SELLING ALL THIS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

And these retards believe that God is going to be merciful 1 more time with the retards doing this abominations.

And they think this is acceptable to the ALMIGHTY LIVING LORD GOD.

lol

lol

lol

What a bunch of silly goofy retarded Christians.

Thank God for hell and the lake of fire.

Thank God the children of God are coming to Earth very soon.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14 May 10, 2013

Rodney

Come debate me.

I will with the greatest of ease

Defeat you.

And you can even bring anyone with you to help you.

I will still with the greatest of ease defeat you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Cove Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) 1 hr Hamitup8 77
Walmart Opens Hiring Center 5 hr rashaan ziegler 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) 12 hr greymouser 17
Cheaper to butcher American Muzzi-wogs at home ? 14 hr noshellswill 6
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 17 hr King of wisdom 10
christina arrowood 19 hr just curious 1
•••
•••
•••

Green Cove Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Green Cove Springs People Search