Orange Park first in area to get Comc...

Orange Park first in area to get Comcast upgrade

There are 2 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Feb 28, 2010, titled Orange Park first in area to get Comcast upgrade. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

To learn more On Tuesday, Comcast will mail information about the World of More to customers in Orange Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 3, 2010
Considering dropping Comcast ... have had 2 techs out in 3 days (another scheduled for Monday)here in Orange Park ... trying to get a good picture on our TVs. They are grainy, blurry and difficult to look at. Eyes get tired easily by trying to get picture to focus ... they have replaced wiring, tried different adapters and still a crappy picture! rediculous!

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2010
Update ... Tech #3 out today ... he informs me that Comcast's digital box is not adequate for a good picture on an HDTV ... that in order to get a clear, not blurry or grainy picture that I have to rent Comcast's High Definition box for an additional $5 per month. Tell me where in this article that it says that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Cove Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Nov '07) 21 hr CJC 53
black men white women (Aug '11) Oct 19 Killer clown 42
Election 2016... TRUMP Oct 19 Reverend 1
Hospice chaplain with false credentials? Oct 17 Careful Vote 1
2008 meant CHANGE. Bob Creamer view Oct 17 John 1
trump worse for usa Oct 16 vote hillary 1
News Van Zant family at center of House race; lawmak... Aug '16 Vanzantisaweiner 1

Green Cove Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Cove Springs Mortgages