Suamico Ale House Rumors?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karen

Abrams, WI

#21 Nov 9, 2010
I was at the same wedding the potatoes had grey spots in them and they definately were not done.We received one plate of chicken which was not enough to go around our table.When we asked for more thit e waitress sad ther was NONE left.I don't wast to hurt the bride and groom if they read this but when my sons get married it surely will NOT be there.To the couple that is getting married and worried about there down payment geIt the hell out now.Otherwise your memory will be the same as our neiphews I married a terrific women but my meal is was the worst meal I every had at a wedding and my guest were very disappointed. If we were fat drunks it was because we didn't have a base in our bellys.
Karen

Abrams, WI

#22 Nov 9, 2010
The reason some words were spelled wrong on my last comments was because the manager we think posted some strong words about being fat and dumb.I thought he would find that amusing.He must be a perfect person.
lies

Glenview Nas, IL

#23 Nov 10, 2010
First off I'm not an employee of the ale house
I am an aquaintense of a friend of the groom.

Second the food wasn't that bad, I had plenty. Sorry some people didn't get to eat.
friend of the groom

Neenah, WI

#24 Nov 10, 2010
lies wrote:
First off I'm not an employee of the ale house
I am an aquaintense of a friend of the groom.
Second the food wasn't that bad, I had plenty. Sorry some people didn't get to eat.
Then reveal yourself and the bride and groom will be very excited to speak to you to see that not every single person at the wedding had a complaint in regards to the meal served.Because so far they are devastated to find out their guests didnt eat, or got undercooked food. I am sure you are not a real close acquaintance (this is the correct spelling of the word) to the family or friend of the groom, by your derogatory comments in regards to people not being small...shame on you.
lifesok

Eau Claire, WI

#25 Nov 11, 2010
yeah shame on you
poor service and food

Pulaski, WI

#26 Jan 25, 2011
Was at the same wedding,absolutely horrible. apparently according to all the posts out here this isnt the first time the Ale house has had a problem with poor food, staff, and service. Too bad they had to ruin another bride and grooms wedding. Has any body reported them to an agency of some sort to see if their has been other complaints of poor under cooked food?
curious

Pulaski, WI

#27 Jan 25, 2011
Mr Curious wrote:
So Ive been hearing for the past few months that the suamico ale house is going out of business and being bought by festival foods, I have my wedding reception planned there for jan. 2011 and already put a deposit down.
Has anyone else heard this rumor?
Just curious how did your reception end up?
former alehouse employee

Green Bay, WI

#28 Jan 31, 2011
The reason why the waitstaff at the alehouse seem so upset with their jobs is because of poor management. Josh Elliot is probably the biggest a-hole i have ever met. End of story.
The Bride

Pulaski, WI

#29 Feb 14, 2011
I just think it is very unfortunate that people arent talking about what a fabulous time they had at our wedding, or what great food or the quality of staffers..Unfortunately all we here is " I feel sooo sorry for you guys" I would pay all the money in the world to take that day back and have good food, and have everybody remember our wedding for the great times, and not the lack of, or quality of food served. Thinkin/hoping we will get our day in court.
was at the wedding

Neenah, WI

#30 Feb 20, 2011
shut up, your wedding was fine, you were hammered and so was everybody else. Stop whining and carry on with your life..
miss conspicuous

Chicago, IL

#31 Feb 20, 2011
Well the wedding reception was ruined cause the so called head chef decided to not help out. He left a person in charge of all that food who had no experience and was in over his head. Bottom line is. The fail house should hav never taken a wedding of that size. I can't wait to see the new manager fail and the doors shut
Been There Done That

De Pere, WI

#32 Mar 27, 2011
Our family has eaten there twice-the first time the service was horrid and you could count the number of people in the restaurant on two hands so it's not like it was busy. The 2nd time we gave it another chance and I'm sorry to say that the service was only marginally better.
regretthatbill

Niles, IL

#33 Mar 28, 2011
Well there is nothing more pathetic and disturbing watching a manager ( also a grown man ) hitting on young servers! I mean where is the professionalism? I don't know, maybe its just me!
the bride

Neenah, WI

#34 Apr 27, 2011
was at the wedding wrote:
shut up, your wedding was fine, you were hammered and so was everybody else. Stop whining and carry on with your life..
Sorry but you are sadly mistaken. My husband and I had a pact that we would not drink until after 11:00 so as to remember our wedding day. Grow up. Our wedding was ruined because YOU (the Ale House) failed us. would you go to a restraunt and pay that amount of money for a plate of food. Undercooked and barely there. I think not.
possible wedding

Mukwonago, WI

#35 May 17, 2011
Anyone have a wedding here yet this year (2011) or since these posts? Was considering it but not unless i get some better comments on the place or proof that they have changed and are better with food/wedding stuff. Thanks.
DISGUSTED

Green Bay, WI

#36 Jun 26, 2011
This place has never shown any signs of improvement. Same waitstaff, same brain-dead management, same crap. Even though it is the most convenient place in the area for me to get a drink and have a place to sit, the service has always disappointed me.
Worst service

United States

#37 Aug 28, 2012
I will never eat there again.
Former Bride

Pulaski, WI

#38 Sep 29, 2012
I see the negative comments just keep coming. This is a warning. Be very careful when thinking about booking this place for your wedding. In my opionion The manager Patton Nueser is very arrogant hot headed and a mediocre chef. I think The Ale house ruined my wedding, plain and simple. We got our day in court and even though my guests and the head table either didn't get food, were served mystery meat, or partially raw baby reds and chicken we still are liable for 50% because bottom line...."they provided a service" regardless of quantity or quality. There manager indicated our wedding was fine and they even got 4 new bookings from it. I am curious and would like to hear from anyone who booked from being at our wedding! They should change their name to Fail House!!!! People beware... And again this is just my opinion. Just venting my own opinion on this review page.
Manager

Neenah, WI

#39 Oct 24, 2012
Haha good stuff. The Ale House has served hundreds of wedding with rave reviews. The bride and groom didn't have money to pay for their reception (proven in court) and then tried to get out of paying for.$12000 event they agreed to pay for. They lost in court, no surprise, and are now very bitter.

Some people are very sad human beings.

Call the Ale House and ask for other past Brides recommendations. They will gladly provide you with multiple ones. Don't take the word of someone who tried to commit felony fraud.

Even this brides friend say she was the angriest mist difficult bride they have ever seen and this started WAY before the reception.
former employee

Green Bay, WI

#40 Dec 10, 2012
they have sold and now new owner will remodel. more banquet space, pizza joint, and bowling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Wilde / Matt Schneider May 9 Curious 1
Free beer for all Trump supporters Apr 28 Amy 1
A Criminal Shoots Students at a Wisconsin High ... Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
Ashwaubenon Music Forum (Nov '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 16
Are African Americans welcomed in Green Bay? (Feb '12) Apr '16 Anonymous 24
Aaron Rodgers & Olivia Munn Make Surprise Appea... Apr '16 Da Coach 3
Trump/Sanders 2016 Third Party Apr '16 poppy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Green Bay Mortgages