trying to promote AYS SAY soccer

trying to promote AYS SAY soccer

Posted in the Green Bay Forum

Brian Fischer

De Pere, WI

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Hello everyone, I am the Ashwaubenon Youth Soccer SAY president. I am trying to promote our group in the area in order to increase our participation numbers. We are a park and recreation group that emphasizes fun over winning. Our players must be ages 4 up to 18 as of July 31, 2013. Our registration begins February 11th and 12th at Parkview Middle school from 6-8 pm. Our website is www.AshwaubenonYouthSoccer.com , this is a great way for our youth to participate in a sport and learn soccer skills without the pressure of winning. Up to this year we have relied on hand outs within the schools and the park and recreation department brochures to promote our group. We have made a paper flier to put up wherever someone will allow it. Please feel free to contact me at fivefischer.com with any thoughts you may have. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wisconsin Dems Slam Trump Backers 1 hr Daisy2654 74
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? Dec 1 WATCHDOG 2
What Were You Cheese Heads Thinking? We Are A W... Dec 1 WATCHDOG 5
The Hottest sellingĀ item of the year and a grea... Nov 27 Amy The Distrib... 1
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Nov 27 Georgia 1
disgusting libs, those who vote for them,and a ... Nov 21 possum lips 1
The good people of GB deserve better than the s... Nov 17 Amy 5

Green Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance