Comments
61 - 80 of 88 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2014
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dave wrote:
Who is whining? I believe it is you. Daily we are taking action to change the scourge of the Walker regime. Cuts to Education,Badger care,and the end of bargaining with employees? All so you can receive a slight reduction in you taxes. Get off your selfish band wagon and see how this is affecting all of Wisconsin. A start would be to stop listening to the Republican whore house that is FOX News. I think of my children and my neighbors as I gather more RECALL petitions to make a change, you whine about your taxes.
GET IT?
WALKER, MAY HE ROT IN HELL
Wow. You have nothing better to do on Christmas than go on Topix and spew this venom?

Dave, let me explain it simply. WE WERE BROKE. 3.1 billion dollar deficit. Hundreds of millions raided from segregated funds. HUGE jumps in property taxes the year before heaped upon an electorate with an unemployment rate higher than we had in YEARS. Not only did Governor Walker balance the budget, he is paying back the raided funds and setting up a business friendly environment.

Back when Diamond Jim Doyle ran the state, you heard us talk about what a terrible governor he was, how his spending was bankrupting us, and how we needed to replace him at the next election with a real leader that put Wisconsin taxpayers above specials interests.

But you never never NEVER heard us spit the poison and hatred that your post spewed forth.

I guess that's the difference between your side and mine. We work to make this a better state, while you continue to throw a hissy fit and try to disrupt the democratic process just to get your hand-out.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32
Clown-Fisch

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

"Dann werden Sie die Wahrheit wissen, und ein gutes Abführmittel finden, es wird Sie loslassen."
John J Crapper 8:32
Stan Lundie

Garden Prairie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Fick die Hähne!
Stan Lundie

Garden Prairie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dieser Staatsterror äußert sich in einem Dutzend repressiver Vorgehensweisen: Verletzung des Rechtssystems, Politisierung der Armee und der Polizei, Verstoß gegen die Pressefreiheit, Besetzung von Ländereien weißer Farmer, Schikanen gegenüber unabhängigen Einrichtungen wie dem Roten Kreuz, die beschuldigt werden, als Tarnorganisationen für die Opposition zu fungieren, Betrug an den Wählern, Abhören des Telefonverkehrs der Opposition, Festnahmen und Verdächtigungen von Mitgliedern der Oppositionspartei TEA,
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Dec 26, 2011
 
An féidir linn stop a chur leis an seafóid? Tá muid sna Stáit Aontaithe ar mhaithe le déithe!
Itchy Ban Hot Towel Boy

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

4

The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
An féidir linn stop a chur leis an seafóid? Tá muid sna Stáit Aontaithe ar mhaithe le déithe!
I saw you at Walmart on Sat. Did you know that you’ve got a big brown spot in the middle of your forehead?
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Itchy Ban Hot Towel Boy wrote:
<quoted text> I saw you at Walmart on Sat. Did you know that you’ve got a big brown spot in the middle of your forehead?
It's Irish doofus. Basically it means "Can we stop the nonsense? We are in the United States for the GODs sake"
Lynn Sane

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Irish doofus. Basically it means "Can we stop the nonsense? We are in the United States for the GODs sake"
Why did you have "Irish Doofus" on your head?
Buddy L

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Dec 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lynn Sane wrote:
<quoted text> Why did you have "Irish Doofus" on your head?
Nice! We went to O'Dooly's Pub two weeks ago and had an Irish Doofus sandwich! Yummmy!
Wisconsin Patriot

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dave wrote:
Who is whining? I believe it is you. Daily we are taking action to change the scourge of the Walker regime. Cuts to Education,Badger care,and the end of bargaining with employees? All so you can receive a slight reduction in you taxes. Get off your selfish band wagon and see how this is affecting all of Wisconsin. A start would be to stop listening to the Republican whore house that is FOX News. I think of my children and my neighbfors as I gather more RECALL petitions to make a change, you whine about your taxes.
GET IT?
WALKER, MAY HE ROT IN HELL
And can they whine! Walker's little pimples have made an art form out of whining about the arrogant greedy bully who continues to empty the state's treasury. Wisconsin will be paying more than 90,000,000 in interest for everything Walker has charged to Wisconsin's credit card.
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wisconsin Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And can they whine! Walker's little pimples have made an art form out of whining about the arrogant greedy bully who continues to empty the state's treasury. Wisconsin will be paying more than 90,000,000 in interest for everything Walker has charged to Wisconsin's credit card.
Sorry Pat, but that debt rumor has been going around since before Governor Walker took office. The fact is the state had 3.6 BILLION and owed hundreds of millions to segregated funds raided by Diamond Jim Doyle ( http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement... ). Governor Walker's budget not only eliminated the deficit and paid backed the raided funds, he also returned power to local governments. ALL without raising taxes.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32
Wisconsin Patriot

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Pat, but that debt rumor has been going around since before Governor Walker took office. The fact is the state had 3.6 BILLION and owed hundreds of millions to segregated funds raided by Diamond Jim Doyle ( http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement... ). Governor Walker's budget not only eliminated the deficit and paid backed the raided funds, he also returned power to local governments. ALL without raising taxes.
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32
No rumor - just fact. Your boy is funneling hundreds of millions of taxpayer $$$ to Corporate sponsors while leaving us a credit card bill. It is funny how those facts of yours work. The next time a Democrat is in the Gov's office...all kinds of suprise debt will show up...that only goes in the debit column when it it is politically advantageous to the Tea Bragger Crooks. You don't have to haul in the new testament for guidance. Try the ten commandmantsn - like not bearing false witness...You fellas regularly wear your Christianity on your sleaves while your hands are in Tax Payer's pockets....or as I like to call the Tea Baggers- Pants pocket Christians.
Dickbrains for Walker

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

2

The Anti-Alinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Pat, but that debt rumor has been going around since before Governor Walker took office. The fact is the state had 3.6 BILLION and owed hundreds of millions to segregated funds raided by Diamond Jim Doyle ( http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement... ). Governor Walker's budget not only eliminated the deficit and paid backed the raided funds, he also returned power to local governments. ALL without raising taxes.
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32
When you hit the John at 8:32 AM, it will set you free!!!
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wisconsin Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
No rumor - just fact. Your boy is funneling hundreds of millions of taxpayer $$$ to Corporate sponsors while leaving us a credit card bill. It is funny how those facts of yours work. The next time a Democrat is in the Gov's office...all kinds of suprise debt will show up...that only goes in the debit column when it it is politically advantageous to the Tea Bragger Crooks. You don't have to haul in the new testament for guidance. Try the ten commandmantsn - like not bearing false witness...You fellas regularly wear your Christianity on your sleaves while your hands are in Tax Payer's pockets....or as I like to call the Tea Baggers- Pants pocket Christians.
Sorry junior. No fact, just rumor.

Prior to my previous post I did a search on Wisconsin's debt under a variety of search parameters. The links that came up were all innuendo, just like your posts, with no facts or references to back it up. Except one article that claimed it had a link to a legitimate state memo. That turned out to be a dead page.

So now I am throwing the ball in your court. Supply a quote and link, or your little post gets promoted to a "pants on fire" rating.

And I don't mean your typical "well segway boy says..." I mean one from a reputable news agency, government source or anybody in the know and reliable.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32
Fr Muskeeego

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Dec 30, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”(1 Samuel 15:3)
The Source

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Dec 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ill take BJ anyday, just like president clinton
Wisconsin Patriot

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

One might note that the site has been tasked to provide a non partisan analysis. In the following section - "The total cost of restructuring this debt over the next ten years is $207.1 million."

http://www.wisconsinbudgetproject.org/fiscal_...

207 million is a bit spendy considering the amount refinanced is 165 million....but Walker is paying bills....Sure he is and I have a dandy bit of swampland for sale for those who believe Walker's budget concoctions.
Ex Republican

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Maybe we can dig a mine on that swampland.
jwp121212

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 8, 2012
 
JB.....not even close
The Anti-Alinsky

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle wrote:
tHE REPUBLICANS CAUSED THIS MESS WE HAVE IN AMERICA TODAY,STOP VOTING FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE THE 1% AND VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS THE PEOPLE PARTY.
EVERY TIME AREPUBLICAN IS ELECTED TO OFFICE A DEMOCRATS HAS TO CLEAN THE MESS UP THAT WAS CAUSED BY A REPUBLICAN ,PEOPLE ARE GOING WITHOUT FOOD AS STUDENTS IN TN. COLLEGES..
EVERY TIME YOU SHOP WAL-MARTS OR SAMS YOU ARE GIVING CHINA MORE WORK, BUSH MADE A DEAL WITH CHINA AND WAL-MARTS AND BY THE WAY THE WALTON FAMILY WHO OWNS WAL-MARTS ARE BIG DONORS TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY..
STOP SHOPPING WAL-MARTS THAT HATE MOST AMERICAN AND POOR AMERICAN GUTS...SPENT AT WAL-MARTS MAKES MORE CHINA JOBS.. BRING THOSE JOBS BACK TO THE USA..OR STOP SHOPPING THERE AT AMERICAN JUNK STORE WAL-MARTS AND SAMES CLUB.
THE TEA PARTY IS JUST MORE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO DROP THE REPUBLICAN NAME BECAUSE OF THE MESS GEORGE W. BUSH CAUSED.. VOTE DEMOCRATS BACK INTO OFFICE IF YOU WANT THE MIDDLE CLAS TO COME BACK..
REPUBLICAN MITT,SENT OVER 100,00O JOBS FROM THE USA TO INDIA,CHINA,AND MEXICO,MITT PUTS HIS MONEY IN FOREIGN BANKS TODAY,WHY NOT THE USA?
AND MITT LIVES IN MEXICO UNTIL HE DECIDES TO RUN FOR AN OFFICE IN THE USA,MITT IS HALF MEXICAN,HIS MOTHER WAS FROM MEXICO...
WEARING A FLAG PIN MADE IN INDIA OR CHINA OR MEXICO DOESNT MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON AS ALL REPUBLICANS DO SINCE BUSH 8 YEARS OF HELL.
AND JESUS WAS OR IS NOT A REPUBLICAN
ABORTIONS AND GAYS ARE ONLY TALKED ABOUT BY REPUBLICANS DURING AN ELECTION YEARS...[deleted]..AFTER RUNNING AGAINST ABORTIONS AND GAY AND CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS...
REPUBLICAN Mitt won again last night BUt Mitt and George w. Bush are the same Mitt said "HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT POOR WORKING PEPLE" The same as bush and cheney,Bush lied about IRAQ and killed over 4000 American Soldiers ,with over 35,000 injured... Mitt mades his Millions by sending jobs to india and china and mexico to be made and sell then at America junk store "wal-Marts and Sams"
More people was put on food stamps during 8 years of bush cheney then any other president in history... Mitt will do the same thing,only finish what bush started.
Here in Tennessee college students are now going with out food,
VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA HE HAS MADE JOBS THE LAST 23 MONTHS,AFTER BUSH AND MITT LOST 8 million JOBS TO BECOME RICHER AND be THE 1% CLUB..
Austin Peay COLLEGE IN TENNESSEE,and TSU "TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY" open food pantries to help struggling students
Feb. 5, 2012 THE TENNESSEAN NEWSPAPER
WOW. Not much to say except typical leftist rhetoric, false accusations and the worst grammar I've seen on this site in a looooooooong time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Green Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 21 hr Aaron Salmon 7,039
Jerome Archille Delahaut Aug 23 Pam S 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
Are African Americans welcomed in Green Bay? (Feb '12) Aug 18 Working Man 18
Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Aug 12 AlexTheG 65
Sleeping man's cigarette sparks Green Bay apart... Aug 12 Milwaukee Journal... 7
Michael Jackson's final residence replete with ... Aug 5 Hugh Janus 2

Search the Green Bay Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Brown County was issued at August 27 at 3:34AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Green Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Green Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Green Bay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Green Bay
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••