Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6029 Nov 29, 2012
Isn't it amazing that you accuse me of throwing insults at you, when you use terms like parasite, whiner,loser, etc. If you can get past such things and be serious for once, maybe you could actually discuss the issues and, oops, maybe even learn something you didn't know. No probably not. All you got is name calling and rhetoric. That's it and you are proving it.
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#6030 Nov 29, 2012
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even bother, you're wasting your time. She's a nut. Just ignore her ramblings that go on for pages.
EXACTLY! Can anyone guess what in the Hell “Who Tee Who” means anyway? It's obviously a term for nonsense. Their type continues to ramble on spewing vile drivel. Name calling and thoughtless comments are all they have left. They got beat like a drum!………Hammered to pieces!.......And the funniest part is than none of them saw it coming. They are hurt and cornered like wounded dogs, lashing out at the hand that feeds them. They are angered about the sad shriveled state of their party. A few of them get it – they know they have to change or face demise. The majority of them (Like Who Tee Who) just don’t have a clue, and will melt away slowly like the Wicked Witch. There just is no way back for those with sour attitudes. Nobody wants to work with them. Nobody wants to do business with them. Nobody wants them around period.
zipp

Niles, IL

#6031 Nov 29, 2012
If who tee who is a business owner, id be willing to bet he wouldn't publicly say what business. If more people knew how he thinks and treats others, perhaps they would take their business elsewhere.
zipp

Niles, IL

#6032 Nov 29, 2012
The GOP has been hijacked by extremists.
Such as media talking heads and tea partiests. Now, in the wake of a decisive election where the will of the electorate appears on the side of the president; the GOP will dare to obstruct him? Will they possess the audacity to obstruct the people?
The GOP continues to march toward extinction one step at a time. They do so with an undertone of racism and intolerance, with a mindset of indifference and self-indulgence. Covered in a shell of denial and projecting blame, they march toward the abyss that can also be referred to as obsolescence.
zipp

Niles, IL

#6033 Nov 29, 2012
Who tee who, your post are hateful and full of provocation. Try to state your case. Why should the rich get tax breaks? Why should the unions have been taken away? Why do you hate public employees?
I'm sure that you may respond with more hate and rhetoric, but the invitation is open to you to be part of the real discussion and represent your case rather than lash out like your fearfully holding on.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6034 Nov 30, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY! Can anyone guess what in the Hell “Who Tee Who” means anyway? It's obviously a term for nonsense. Their type continues to ramble on spewing vile drivel. Name calling and thoughtless comments are all they have left. They got beat like a drum!………Hammered to pieces!.......And the funniest part is than none of them saw it coming. They are hurt and cornered like wounded dogs, lashing out at the hand that feeds them. They are angered about the sad shriveled state of their party. A few of them get it – they know they have to change or face demise. The majority of them (Like Who Tee Who) just don’t have a clue, and will melt away slowly like the Wicked Witch. There just is no way back for those with sour attitudes. Nobody wants to work with them. Nobody wants to do business with them. Nobody wants them around period.
Who Tee Who makes you mad cuz he tells it like it is,and you don't like that.If'in you don't think there is any substance to "The Whooters" posts then just don't respond. The truth cuts right to the bone don't it?
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#6035 Nov 30, 2012
I'm sorry, did you say something?
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6036 Nov 30, 2012
He still can't put up any facts. Starting to be like a broken record player.
zipp

River Grove, IL

#6037 Nov 30, 2012
Who tee just wants you to stop posting. Trying to muzzle others is his plan? Why can't he be part of the genuine discussion? He thinks that if others respond to his hate spewing that his comments must be meaningful, but in truth it is because they are meaningless, and others want to find out how someone forms such ideas and intolerance.
wedjat

Milwaukee, WI

#6038 Nov 30, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY! Can anyone guess what in the Hell “Who Tee Who” means anyway? It's obviously a term for nonsense. Their type continues to ramble on spewing vile drivel. Name calling and thoughtless comments are all they have left. They got beat like a drum!………Hammered to pieces!.......And the funniest part is than none of them saw it coming. They are hurt and cornered like wounded dogs, lashing out at the hand that feeds them. They are angered about the sad shriveled state of their party. A few of them get it – they know they have to change or face demise. The majority of them (Like Who Tee Who) just don’t have a clue, and will melt away slowly like the Wicked Witch. There just is no way back for those with sour attitudes. Nobody wants to work with them. Nobody wants to do business with them. Nobody wants them around period.
I was actually talking about Jaime. But yeah, pretty much 99.9% of the people on this forum are f*cked in the head.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6039 Nov 30, 2012
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>I was actually talking about Jaime. But yeah, pretty much 99.9% of the people on this forum are f*cked in the head.
I liked the statement of business association and slandered hate crimes.

To think anyone in a business or even have a job, Proving to slander, or conspire to formulate a conspiracy to harm of any one Disabled. They lose everything, business Liability Insurers go after them like a MOB hitman because THEY lose money for a business owners defective personality.(which is a mental illness: a brain chamber that is not open to bulk majority society resides not disimialr to a dream chamber it forms lie, and slander and vulgar smut, NOT compulisive lying, its something else, forgot classifcation of brain chamebr name and terms used, not my degree, BUT to have a "neurologist" work with you instead of psycho-therapist, or Psyhcholigist, you will have medication specifically for that brain chamebr and the disibilty.) Without a real confirmed case, MEdical reviews board, District Attorneys and Judges, wont permit you defense if a Therapist or Dr or teaher formed a uneducated guess and referal, they go to prison, and you have no defnese for yoru feudian slips so to speak.

I am Traumatic Brain Injury- If I had advice for the jerk that called me a NUTT... DOnt ever go around WWF, NFL, NBA, and The Hockey sakeboarding, Other sports OLYMPICS, or anyone that was in a accident, MAGIC may be a retaliated hate crime agaisnt you at a game, THEY ALL HAVE ONE TOO. They dont do it consciously YOull trigger a defense and their would just be something about you that IRKS them so to speak and could be harmed.

I have Mild Mental Retardation and a Developmental Disability- You could never be a teacher for slandering this population if you called me a nutt. NObody could lawfully employ you to educate others, care for others children, elderly disabled, The best bet is to work a lone operator on a assembly line or be a trucker. And they arent nice either with theirs and their PTSD form ROute 66 and others, and UFO contacts AKA MILITARY OR PRIVATE SECTORS>

NUmerous HEad injuries- YEah that makes youa little scattered at times, but IF I find a name to place with a face or address or car plates, My Police reports for my rapes and attacks can be seen WHENEVER anyone gets the information to me, Traumatic BRain Injury has NO STATUES OF LIMITATIONS on court entry, by law it is when we can remember to even get out of bed, remember details.

Most of our time is isolated to not put additioanl information and things in our minds, trying to recall, names and details to assert on old records.
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6040 Nov 30, 2012
Ted wrote:
Just remember and be aware of one fact. When Who Tee Who pipes you dance.Dance "Little Zippy",Dance!
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6041 Nov 30, 2012
Ted wrote:
Is Jamie Your Mom? Sister? or perhaps Both.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6042 Nov 30, 2012
Why are you talking about pipes? To bad that you have nothing valid to offer in defense of your ideas. Nice that you can talk all hard when your anonymous. You have nada! Bahahahahah!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6043 Nov 30, 2012
Nada, Nada!!! Bahahahaha!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6044 Nov 30, 2012
Just remember Who tee, when confronted with the facts the only thing you have offered is swirling down the commode. Bahahahaha
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6045 Nov 30, 2012
You know this chat forum is entertaining. Kind of like going to the zoo and seeing the baboon displays, like who tee. Bahahaha
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6046 Nov 30, 2012
zipp wrote:
Why are you talking about pipes? To bad that you have nothing valid to offer in defense of your ideas. Nice that you can talk all hard when your anonymous. You have nada! Bahahahahah!
Don't get so angry, "goverment teat baby". Society will always carry the likes of you so don't be scared. Cuz we owe you. Cry Cry Cry.
zipp

United States

#6047 Nov 30, 2012
It's interesting that it actually easy to bait some extremists, because they have no facts and they got a whopin the last couple election cycles. Who tee really thinks that he has alot of influence with his insults. Truth is that he has the advantage of being anonymous so its much easier for people such as him to talk that crazy blather because they don't have to face anyone. Lucky.
Who Too Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6048 Dec 1, 2012
zipp wrote:
It's interesting that it actually easy to bait some extremists, because they have no facts and they got a whopin the last couple election cycles. Who tee really thinks that he has alot of influence with his insults. Truth is that he has the advantage of being anonymous so its much easier for people such as him to talk that crazy blather because they don't have to face anyone. Lucky.
Someone please help Zippy,cuz he can't make it on his own talent and hard work. And after all since he is employed by the State of Wi. we owe him. "He's special"! We owe him cuz he's a Goverment Teat person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TNT Crust settles hiring case (Jul '08) Jul 15 Tony 2
Reid Ribble is a child molester Jun '16 Chloe Martinsdale 1
The Old Fort Howard web site wins another award Jun '16 NewsCorp 1
Amber Wilde / Matt Schneider May '16 Curious 1
Free beer for all Trump supporters Apr '16 Amy 1
A Criminal Shoots Students at a Wisconsin High ... Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
Ashwaubenon Music Forum (Nov '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 16

Green Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance