Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5982 Nov 21, 2012
nd PS Green Mailbox zones, better start routing my mail to the Blue Mailbox to get to me. I live in the Blue Box postal service router and dont have my honorary key, VFW put a red flag on my mail being routed to my family in that box. LYERS are going to prison for mail fraud and tampering with the federal postal system.

I am family of the GREEN BOX system 1st founders of cities, Most of my family is not listed in phone boox or MAyor or Presidential sights, they run it all.

I am the Blue box, the INFORMANATS to the green box and I am going to exploit family names to MAYOR if you cant assist me legally. I asked for help. My cases are in States Regsitry, My kids were to be home in 2006 State Registry has the codes to route to their fathers DA FILES for booking an darrest on cirminal and kidnapping charges since 2006. POLICE went to jail already for their partisipation of kidnapping malpractice, B.Frank is doing the same thing over, with all the police doing copycat crime he thinks no poolice will be left to arrest off State Registry.
Fred

Thiensville, WI

#5983 Nov 21, 2012
What?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#5985 Nov 24, 2012
will wrote:
You know why the taxes on your house go up ,because you don't have broad tax base. So the taxes the Corporations and companies are not paying gets shifted to your dumb azz.Job creaters my azz,hostage takers yeah.
Hospitals, colleges and schools-the biggest tax delinquents-government buildings-they also get free electricity, free water and taxpayer cash.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#5986 Nov 24, 2012
zipp wrote:
Walker: The right direction for Wisconsin? Not so sure about that. Under Walker's Administration we have seen the elimination of collective bargaining and major cuts to education, a gutting, actually. Explain how this was helpful.
Major cuts to education was welcomed. How much more money do these teachers need? it is never about the children, it is about teachers making bucho bucks. Shame on them.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5987 Nov 24, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Major cuts to education was welcomed. How much more money do these teachers need? it is never about the children, it is about teachers making bucho bucks. Shame on them.
It is not a ocnspiracy to set up. It is more Sociology of gentics.

You cant educate extremeists of intellect, to people that have no brain chamber operating in topical exploitation or medical discovery. Society is stabalised at Socio-economical geographical discovery and intellect. COntin gent on 10 generations prior, nobody knows which brain chambers are operating in your child and on which speed, so many different levels of education is established NOT TO set up society to identify and which memebr of a educational climb is affected and partisipating in the same brain chamber to work contrcutively psychology developmentally and financially housing and ecomonical discovery with bank and liability and life insurence is the best person to work on their needs.

So education appears faultered, but those workers or educators are to take that into a community that is genetically and chemically abused to work at a LEVEL of intellect the ill can comprehend and build off that, not compete with, just getting common needs met, and a 1/4 advancement every 2 years so nobody renders into culture shock. LOOK at your family. And their history first, your going to get education and knowledge to suit their defective needs. 25-250 consumers in a lifetime of human service agency that you are accountable for in court; that means teaching fields as well.

Higher level instructors don't affilaite and may not see you, you may appear alien or like a ghost to them. Differnt brain chmabers differnt levels of knowledge permitted, Higher you go its all about CODES not paraphrasing or presentation. xyz123 could be a code and a full paragraph with legal medical and emotional content, that does not need discussion to MAsters at that level. NOT LEGAL for civilans to have that communication system anyway all classfied and confidential files, DO you talk abotu your students, or clients? WHY 911 is the only number you call for police to make a arrest on someone hurting the consumer or take them to hospital for emergency cares. NOT GOSSIP to have that level of biased BS in the community you go to prison never permitted to work around human life, or even make one for yourself IDIOTS> Im not sensitive on topic in favor of exploitation of files. call 911 spend time in law library the courts permit you free access to if you work with a human learn the laws that apply to them.

Marriage? 2 years contracted engagement learning divorce laws, with your partner and then medical recovery. Keep the laws on the wall after marriage and work NOT to violate any.

HAve knowledge of children No tattoos, no HAIR CUTS no piercings of any sort until 18. Only a standard 1/4 inch a year is permitted. NOT ALLOWED to build a identity for your child. ILLEGAL you go to prison for 2 years, PLUS child can sue you after 18 for your house and savings and policies. LEARN THE LAW before entering into anything.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#5988 Nov 26, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Major cuts to education was welcomed. How much more money do these teachers need? it is never about the children, it is about teachers making bucho bucks. Shame on them.
Well, I'm not a teacher, but if you think they make a lot of money then I wonder where you get your facts. So if education is the same priority as cleaning toilets then I ask you; does it help or hurt our economy if more and morethe people can't even write their name with a crayon?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5989 Nov 26, 2012
I am so happy..so loved and so safe and warm ..forever .
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#5990 Nov 27, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not a teacher, but if you think they make a lot of money then I wonder where you get your facts. So if education is the same priority as cleaning toilets then I ask you; does it help or hurt our economy if more and morethe people can't even write their name with a crayon?
I think teachers -n- state employees should get what ever they demand. Like any well spoiled children,if the demand something then it should be thiers.The rest of us, "mules in harness" can always get a 2nd,or 3rd job to pay for it.
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#5991 Nov 27, 2012
Teachers did not ruin this economy. It was Wall St. It was CEOís. It was the wealthy. Teachers are college educated people, so why would they deserve less pay than a college educated corporate professional? Stop putting the blame on the people that train our entire population. Stop giving tax breaks to people that donít need them. Equal tax rates for all. End loopholes! If anyone's spoiled....It's the wealthy!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5992 Nov 27, 2012
Merry Christmas Diana Drews. I know there was a baby swap I do not know your kidnapped families name, but you are thought of.

Your Father HArold and your mother Jeanette, found out you were stolen when you were 13, when they had DNA testing on their children, the boys were theirs, but not the girl.

So do you have black curly hair? They passed away now for years, and are missed.

Al Capone was helping find you and trying to find the little girls that your dad raised family as well.

Merry X-mas Aunt Diana.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#5993 Nov 27, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I think teachers -n- state employees should get what ever they demand. Like any well spoiled children,if the demand something then it should be thiers.The rest of us, "mules in harness" can always get a 2nd,or 3rd job to pay for it.
Let's make sure and tell that firefighter or emergency responder that pulls you out of your burning car or revives your half drowned child that they just make too much money, lol.
Btw, awhile ago a union bargaining unit in the local area was pleased as punch that they received. A 10 cent wage increase over three years just prior to the union going away. There's your spoiled children! And they were likely doing a much harder job than you. I'm not going to go and say that your job doesn't mean anything, but when's the last time you got your jaw broke, or threatened with a sharp instrument. Give me a break!
If your unhappy with your wages and your job, then go out and get the education and training to change.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#5994 Nov 27, 2012
When you speak of public employees, your referring to a large and diverse group. Now teachers, despite many having master's degrees, can no way be in it for the money. Many private jobs would pay them so much better. Maybe you also have this level of education, although based on your rhetoric I tend to doubt it. Why shouldn't someone of this education level earn a decent wage? Not there better, but if you want a better paying job go get the training or education to do it. Its about choice, isn't that the free market?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5995 Nov 27, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
Merry Christmas Diana Drews. I know there was a baby swap I do not know your kidnapped families name, but you are thought of.
Your Father HArold and your mother Jeanette, found out you were stolen when you were 13, when they had DNA testing on their children, the boys were theirs, but not the girl.
So do you have black curly hair? They passed away now for years, and are missed.
Al Capone was helping find you and trying to find the little girls that your dad raised family as well.
Merry X-mas Aunt Diana.
My Aunt Diana Jean Drews was birthed July 31st 1943, she was kidnapped from birth, another baby was there in her stead.

My grandparents found out when Al Capone confronted my grandfather when my 13 year old imposter Aunt went in his bar asking for a killer, Brinkman, Beckwith and Otto had life insurence policies on my grandparents and tried to have Diana go out looking for a killer to capitolise faster.

Mr. Capone helped my Grandfather TOLERATE this little girl, that he was raising, the blood test proved the only legal child of DNA match was my fahters, even Uncle Dennis's had a discrepancy, but could not be discluded, Diana was NOT a DNA match to either parent. Begged borrowed and stole all my Grandparents funds for herself. Not even their child.

My father was young and had a wooden firetruck he made that day, the men were trigger happy so as Capone men were talking and Dad ran up guns got drawn and he got smacked accidentally by his father, HE was so sorry for ever striking the boy but men litigations and being home safe is where he wanted JR. to be.

If any women matches that birthdate or around and has darker and curly hair more then any family member in Wisconsin Madison Areas, PLEASE tell my AUNT DIANA MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ME> HE LOOKED UNTIL THE DAY HE DIED he also had complexities of flashbacks (like a wake coma) the airport planes bring him back to conciousness so built his home by the airport.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#5996 Nov 27, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
My Aunt Diana Jean Drews was birthed July 31st 1943, she was kidnapped from birth, another baby was there in her stead.
My grandparents found out when Al Capone confronted my grandfather when my 13 year old imposter Aunt went in his bar asking for a killer, Brinkman, Beckwith and Otto had life insurence policies on my grandparents and tried to have Diana go out looking for a killer to capitolise faster.
Mr. Capone helped my Grandfather TOLERATE this little girl, that he was raising, the blood test proved the only legal child of DNA match was my fahters, even Uncle Dennis's had a discrepancy, but could not be discluded, Diana was NOT a DNA match to either parent. Begged borrowed and stole all my Grandparents funds for herself. Not even their child.
My father was young and had a wooden firetruck he made that day, the men were trigger happy so as Capone men were talking and Dad ran up guns got drawn and he got smacked accidentally by his father, HE was so sorry for ever striking the boy but men litigations and being home safe is where he wanted JR. to be.
If any women matches that birthdate or around and has darker and curly hair more then any family member in Wisconsin Madison Areas, PLEASE tell my AUNT DIANA MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ME> HE LOOKED UNTIL THE DAY HE DIED he also had complexities of flashbacks (like a wake coma) the airport planes bring him back to conciousness so built his home by the airport.
Jaime really,
Can't you go to another chat area where you can discuss your completely unrelated topic?
zipp

Chicago, IL

#5997 Nov 27, 2012
I mean really, im trying to figuratively punch "who tee who" and "fetch almighty" in the face like they deserve! Lol
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5998 Nov 27, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaime really,
Can't you go to another chat area where you can discuss your completely unrelated topic?
ZIPP really are you a ignorent puke of nature?

We are talking of a GOVERNOR for WISC> which state are you postin gform. THese are issues a Governor has to address and WISC families issues. MYOB REALLLLY!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5999 Nov 27, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Aunt Diana, YOUR REAL NAME STILL is>.. When we find you, nobody can have your money or life insurence policies when you are not Diana (DREWS)Chandler, and she is not either. COm ehome when you find out who you are, they killed your real mom. Stole her car out her garage, gave her over 50 egg beater cartons, and threw out all normal food, Off balance to fall and kill her by herself of clumsiness. COME HOME I NEED YOU>
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6000 Nov 27, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Aunt Diana, YOUR REAL NAME STILL is>.. When we find you, nobody can have your money or life insurence policies when you are not Diana (DREWS)Chandler, and she is not either. COm ehome when you find out who you are, they killed your real mom. Stole her car out her garage, gave her over 50 egg beater cartons, and threw out all normal food, Off balance to fall and kill her by herself of clumsiness. COME HOME I NEED YOU>
Jaimie, I don't know if you realize this but your talking to yourself and only making sense to one person, you! Now I wont call you names like you did to me, but based on your thought pattern there is something wrong you need to have checked out. I'm really not trying to insult you.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6001 Nov 27, 2012
I will check off with that said.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6002 Nov 28, 2012
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaimie, I don't know if you realize this but your talking to yourself and only making sense to one person, you! Now I wont call you names like you did to me, but based on your thought pattern there is something wrong you need to have checked out. I'm really not trying to insult you.
ZIPP you deserve to be called names, I have chosen many deroogatory comments to call you that are not vulagarly offensive and just descriptive terms of my non-interest to your mentality slip. That is not illegal.

Governor has to take care of human populous in the State he over sees, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE that he must find care for house and finance and Mayors help rally funds for him to do so. You are not a Wisconsin Resident naturally all your investmetns is in Child sports correct/drugs/gambling correct? MYOB

I am all founding families of Wisconsin I have been offered for a HISTORICAL SOCIETY since I have all the families of Wisconsin in my blood and with my TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY I will be funded to do a museum for non-biased and family fued of a neutral side of JAIMIE DREWS LIFE and all her family.

SO YES THE GOVERNOR has interest so do the INDIANS I'm asking to move the indians that have the balck and white face paint closer in, They worked and admired my "werewolf" side of the family from AVOCA

YES IM A DREWS AND I BITE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Animal Hospital (Jan '13) Nov 19 maryjaneprincton 4
Review: Pickers Corner Antiques Nov 16 MSivas 2
Ashwaubenon Music Forum (Nov '12) Oct '14 Musikologist 13
Closing gap between students, employers, a greata Oct '14 ACE MILNER 1
Ronald McDonald House expansion means there'll ... Oct '14 The Giver 3
In Scott Walker race, he's the main issue Oct '14 ACE MILNER 1
Why does your Gazette suck up to Blacks so much? Sep '14 Darwin 1
Green Bay Dating
Find my Match

Green Bay People Search