“The Greeley Grizzler”

Since: Jul 11

Greeley

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Cars are a frustrating part of life. Most people have a particular make or model of car they stay loyal to throughout their life. My favourite model has always been the Ida. You know the one I mean, the "if only Ida kept that car Ida been rich" or the "if Ida never seen that car, Ida been much better off".
For the same reason, cars either evoke a great deal of emotion in us or, we just attach a certain romanticism to cars that represent a special time in our lives. Ofcourse, there's always the first car love, and don't forget the first love car; both of which conjure up deep emotions (especially if the car is one in the same!)
Like people, they they come into and go from our lives, so it should come as no surprise when that special car drives off into the sunset (or is towed off) that a part of us goes with it. Later when we think about it, we will only remember the good things and think "I wish Ida kept that car".
That's my opinion and you're entitled to it.
Griz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Burnout Grill (Jul '10) Apr 21 Milliken resident 3
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Apr 18 Justice 17
Review: Sophie's Choice Cleaning Service LLC Mar 31 Fisher 1
Why Raise Gas Prices? Mar '15 SCGreeley 1
News Northern Colorado Continues to Grow; But What B... Feb '15 Jim Moz 2
Local Politics Do you approve of John Vazquez as Mayor? Feb '15 Jim Moz 3
Shawn Read Feb '15 SerenaDallas 1
More from around the web

Greeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE