Two boys cleared of false rape claims;

Two boys cleared of false rape claims;

Posted in the Greeley Forum

AAA

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 12, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Two boys cleared of false rape claims; no false reporting charges to be filed, and newsaper still calls complainant a 'victim'
Comment: This case epitomizes our current false rape epidemic, and the treatment of false rape victims as flotsam, necessary collateral damage in the war on rape. Two boys were arrested on rape charges last November, based solely on the word of a teenage girl. The charges were finally dropped because the physical evidence -- the objectively verifiable physical evidence -- were not consistent with the original statements about the alleged rape from, presumably, the girl and her father.
Despite the obvious anguish this lie caused two boys, the district attorney announced, without furnishing a reason, that he is not bringing charges. If, indeed, the girl lied, then she committed a crime. Why are no charges being brought?
In addition, the newspaper refuses still to print the name of the girl because it says she is a "victim."
Come again?
There are two victims in this case -- the two boys. The girl is not a "victim," and, in fact, she should be charged with a crime, and her name should be splashed all over the news, just as the boys' names were.
Two Greeley teenage boys have been cleared of all charges of rape and sexual assault stemming from an accusation against them five months ago.
The boys, Alex Diaz and Damen Cantrell, both 18, were arrested last November after a 16-year-old girl accused them of raping her. She told police the boys took her to one of their homes after she’d been drinking at a party. She claimed they raped her, and someone may have taken a video tape of the incident. No tape has been found.
The names of sexual assault victims are not released to the media.
Weld District Attorney Ken Buck said Friday “Physical evidence that came back in the case did not match the statements that were originally received. We dismissed the bonds in the cases and dismissed the case against both teens.”
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/2009041...
http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/
Heather Ferley

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2010
I, am the girlfriend of Alex Diaz. One of the boys charged with rape. I would not be with a guy who "raped" a girl. This girl apparently has had several cases in different states with her claiming "rape" on different guys. She apparently was just in it for the money if she would have sewed the boys. It was a very unfair situation and i am still very upset about this even though it was a long time ago. My boyfriend has had to put up with many different obsticals such as loosing alot of his friends, his reputation, and his word. I personally know alex would never have done anything like that EVER. And, he said he wasnt even in the same room as Damen and the girl when this "rape" happened. This case was a huge fault to the greeley police department jumping to conculusions and arresting him for no fucking reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeley resident asked to remove American flag ... Jun 26 cress1948 1
Moving to Greeley! Jun 9 Pokeyr24 1
News CSU researchers find no water-based contaminant... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1
Info (Oct '15) Oct '15 robert 1
Alexander Cane Zander Perez memorial celebratio... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Rest In Peace 1
Review: Energes Services (Aug '15) Aug '15 stealth 1
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Aug '15 Guy Fawks 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeley Mortgages