Suspect held in Greeley shooting

Suspect held in Greeley shooting

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Suspect held in Greeley shooting. In it, Denver Post reports that:

A suspect in Greeley's fifth gang-related shooting in the past two weeks was apprehended Monday afternoon by SWAT team members after he barricaded himself in an apartment complex in Evans for about an hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Debbie

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 3, 2012
This kid who was shot was changing his live working hard everyday going with my son to church every Sunday Just a great kid. God bless him and his kin.
Debbie

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 3, 2012
God bless you Fabian, this whole gang thing is terrible this kid was doing the right thing and this happens. Please stop killing each other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
###Anyone know either Froman brother ...... Mik... (Sep '10) Dec '17 Missiwilli 8
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Dec '17 Mama Bear17 26
what are the cops doing (Nov '17) Nov '17 ANIMALITY 1
How well do you know your neighbers (Jul '17) Nov '17 MorningBreath 2
News Weld County Samaritan stops to help women, is r... (Nov '17) Nov '17 MorningBreath 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Greeley (Jun '17) Oct '17 Sara Tait 9
People suck! (Jul '17) Sep '17 Pan399 3

Greeley Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeley Mortgages