Randy's All-American Grill to open in Greeley on Saturday

May 20, 2011 Full story: Greeley Tribune 7

Randy's All-American Grill will open at 6 a.m. Saturday in the Westlake Village Shopping Center in Greeley.

Full Story
Larry Wolfrum

United States

#1 May 22, 2011
Randy's Diner in Westlake Village, Greeley, CO was one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. After waiting an hour and half to get our food (Salads), we decided to leave and pay for our drinks. They couldn't even accept our money at the register and were told it was OK to leave.
Commish

Greeley, CO

#2 Aug 19, 2011
If you went on the first weekend of "Opening" in the new location at Westlake, you might well have been dissappointed in the service. Quite simply, the popularity of the establishment created crowds that overwhelmed and frustrated the entire crew. I suppose that you could make the argument that... "If you're going to be open...Be Ready!" OK... Fast forward a few weeks, and you'll find that ALL concerns have been ironed-out, and that you won't find a better location in Northern Colorado for great comfort food, pie, and freiendly service.
Madge

Greeley, CO

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Cut Randy some slack ------ he had no idea the turnout would be so significant and he was also feeling very blessed by the support of his restaurant. He has fixed the problem and as any professional, customer-focused entrepreneur, realized the faults quickly and immediately took action. Society is too focused on fast, fast, fast instead of quality and supporting a local business owner.
Take a pill folks !!!!!!!!!

“The Greeley Grizzler”

Since: Jul 11

Greeley

#5 Sep 15, 2011
I bet Randy's All-American Bar and Grill wishes the Tribune had never covered that "grand opening" story, with all the negative comments that have now been made.
Stefano

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 2, 2012
The food is some of the worst we've had. We had chickent that was soggy and fish that was spoiled and smelled bad. Sick the next day.
John Beltran

Aurora, CO

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Our experience at Randy's All-American Bar and Grill in Greeley on June 12th was outstanding. The kids at our table thoroughly enjoyed their pizzas, one of my friends said her fried chicken was delicious, the salads tasted great and the Nawlins' pasta I ordered was full of flavor. On top of all that, the service was terrific. Would go back in a heartbeat.
Steve

Greeley, CO

#8 Oct 8, 2012
My wife and I ate here last night (10-7-2012) and I must say it was the last time we will ever eat at Randys. My wife had the BBQ cheese burger which was suppose to be cooked medium. It was well done and had zero flavor and very dry. It had less than a teaspoon of BBQ sauce on it and the bun was dry. Home made potato chips were at least a day old. I ordered the 3 piece chicken basket with a salad. The small salad bowl was only half full of lettuce and was overloaded with croutons. The salad had two rings of onion that came from the outer layer of a red onion. They were so tough that I couldn't cut them with a knife. My 3 pieces of chicken were so small it looked like they came from a dove or quail, less than 2 oz. of meat! It was the worst dining experience we've ever had in Colorado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info Dec 10 robert 1
Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Nov 22 UNJUST and BIASED 16
sorry Greeley, you suck (Dec '08) Oct '14 Anonymous 5
Tributes for Oct. 24 Oct '14 Innocent Holy dr ... 3
Vestas creating 1,350 jobs in Colorado (Aug '08) Oct '14 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
Debate: Abortion Debate - Windsor, CO (Feb '12) Oct '14 Rocky Priapus 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Windsor, CO (Jan '12) Sep '14 Brian_G 3
Greeley Dating
Find my Match

Greeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:47PM
Raiders place Sio Moore on injured reserve
Bleacher Report10:56 PM
What's Behind Peyton's Recent Struggles?
NBC Sports 7:39 AM
Aqib Talib named AFC's defensive player of the week
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
NFL Week 16 Picks: Game-by-Game Over/Under Predictions