The Greeley Grizzler

“The Greeley Grizzler”

Since: Jul 11

Greeley

#1 Mar 1, 2012
I don't mind the cool weather at this time of year and I don't mind the snow, because (as we've all heard for the better part of our lives) "we need the water"!
As we will continue to see, the temperature will go up and down, along with the snow, but even when it drops down cold again, I'm happy. Give that weather a long period of spring time warmth however, and I'm one miserable guy. Why? Well...I suffer from hayfever - I REALLY suffer.
My nose itches, my eyes water, I sneeze and my parakeet imitates my sneezes. Is it a cold? Give me two days and I'll tell you. No....it's just hayfever (again).
Off to the doctor over and over, balancing the medications to just the right measure so that I am somewhere between narcolepsy and zombieism; by gum though, at least I don't itch, sneeze, water or hear my bird mock me!
So if you see me smiling and whistling while I shovel the snow off my walk, just remember, "we need the water" and I'm just happy to be awake and alert.
That's my opinion and you're entitled to it.
Griz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marlando Talamantes, 26 - Fort Morgan Times (Jun '10) May 20 Noe Rodriguez 3
Greeley schools Apr 29 Ramirez 1
Small piece of ground to rent for RV? Apr '17 Narnim 1
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Apr '17 A Rhizome Is Alwa... 26
Moving to Greeley! (Jun '16) Mar '17 Former resident 2
Does Windsor Need A Professional Mobile Groomer? Feb '17 The-Foxy-Hound-Gr... 1
sorry Greeley, you suck (Dec '08) Dec '16 EvolvingHuman 7

Greeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeley Mortgages