The Greeley Grizzler

“The Greeley Grizzler”

Since: Jul 11

Greeley

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Sometimes you have to lose to win. I know, that sounds really dumb, and a statement I had better be able to explain, so I will.
A good case in point recently is that, financial advisors have been advising people to allow their houses to go into foreclosure by their lending institution. Taking a short term loss for their long term "big picture" financial gain.
These things happen many times throughout life, we often have to "fish or cut bait", in other words, struggle with a lure that is caught up on something (with low probability of success) or cut it loose and start over again.
Loss seems like a negative thing (at the onset) yet, exercised at the proper time, can bring about great winnings in the long run. Never be afraid to retreat in order to gather strength to gain a later victory.
This lesson was given to us all by the Almighty when He allowed a short term loss (three days to be exact) to become a "big picture" victory. Keeping this in mind, take the opportunity to lose yourself this Easter that you might regain yourself in eternity, "the big picture".
The happiest of Easters to all.
That's not just my opinion but you're entitled to it.
Griz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Apr 12 A Rhizome Is Alwa... 26
Moving to Greeley! (Jun '16) Mar '17 Former resident 2
Does Windsor Need A Professional Mobile Groomer? Feb '17 The-Foxy-Hound-Gr... 1
sorry Greeley, you suck (Dec '08) Dec '16 EvolvingHuman 7
News Trump Skeptical of Colorado Ballots' Accuracy Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
Clinton to Open Borders -more immigrants Oct '16 vote4Trump 1
Basketball (Oct '16) Oct '16 Wallace 1

Greeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeley Mortgages