Te Greeley Grizzler

“The Greeley Grizzler”

Since: Jul 11

Greeley

#1 Jan 11, 2012
The poor noble cow. Now he joins the ranks of the rest of us in the fight against being cotrolled by computers. This electronic battle hits him (or her) in the most personal way possible, how he (or she) relieves itself.
Now enters CSU with grant money and website ideas that are (at best) extremely vague as to how they will solve the problem of cow (well you know).
It happens around here every year, but usually reaches a crescendo right about the time there has been a lot of ice and snow which then melts and reveals a fact we should all know by now. Yes cows deliver in all kinds of weather (much like the mailman) and they deliver pretty much the same kind of stuff the post office does (especially in an election year).
How on God's green earth computers will change any of this, however, is the unknown factor. I remember the year the City sought to change the "percieved smell" among newcomers to Greeley. Obviously it didn't work then and I don't think computers can control our friend the cows need to do what comes naturally.
That's my opinion and you're entitled to it.
Griz.

“The Greeley Grizzler”

Since: Jul 11

Greeley

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Sorry about missing the h in The Greeley Grizzler I hope you will udderstand. Griz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Skeptical of Colorado Ballots' Accuracy Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
Clinton to Open Borders -more immigrants Oct '16 vote4Trump 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
News Donald Trump Visiting Greeley for Campaign Stop... Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
Basketball Oct '16 Wallace 1
News CSU researchers find no water-based contaminant... (Nov '15) Aug '16 Elise Gingerich 3
News Greeley resident asked to remove American flag ... Aug '16 Jo Jo 2

Greeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeley Mortgages