Weld women are good choices to be judge

Weld women are good choices to be judge

There are 18 comments on the Greeley Tribune story from Jul 7, 2007, titled Weld women are good choices to be judge. In it, Greeley Tribune reports that:

I am pleased that Judge Julie Hoskins and Magistrate Elizabeth Strobel are nominated for the Weld District judge position. via Greeley Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greeley Tribune.

Strobel is Bad

Greeley, CO

#1 Jul 10, 2007
Betty Strobel is an embarrassment to the bench. She abuses Ex Parte proceedings and plays favorites, and once she doesn't like you, the court's own previous rulings or even statute won't protect you.
She shouldn't be considered for the judge position because her husband is a public defender - what, is she going to recuse herself from those cases?
Also, other attorneys told me she had two rulings thrown out because she forgot to turn on the recording equipment - something she did to my client in a case I was involved in.
WHAT A DISASTER!
HEY KLEIN - FIRE STROBEL

Greeley, CO

#2 Jul 10, 2007
She ignroed my client's clear evidence, because she was determined to get a certain result.

It was so obvious she didn't even read the file, or she would have treated my client like a human being.

Klein needs to fire her before she does any more damage.
Strobel isnt so bad

Greeley, CO

#3 Jul 10, 2007
At least she protects women, even if it might violate others' "constitutional" rights.

There's an overriding priority to protect the most vulnerable in our society, regardless of the effect of the abuser.

I agree with Strobel, that I'd rather lock up every man with even a POTENTIAL for abusing, than just let women feel scared.

It's time to take back this country from the dominant patriarchy and let the spirit of the Goddess bring peace and harmony.
Are you out of your mind

Greeley, CO

#4 Jul 10, 2007
All these feministas out there are destroying fathers AND their children with insane restraining orders, ridiculous child support, and bias against men, even when the woman is unfit to be a parent. Believe me I know, my husband has been through it all with nuts like this.

His ex eventually lost custody for being a BAD MOTHER, but not until the kids were REALLY messed up.

It's judicial tyranny!!!
American

Springfield, MO

#5 Jul 10, 2007
Are you out of your mind wrote:
All these feministas out there are destroying fathers AND their children with insane restraining orders, ridiculous child support, and bias against men, even when the woman is unfit to be a parent. Believe me I know, my husband has been through it all with nuts like this.
His ex eventually lost custody for being a BAD MOTHER, but not until the kids were REALLY messed up.
It's judicial tyranny!!!
Yes I agree. They're busybodies on the bench.
Betty Strobel is a Tyrant

Erie, CO

#6 Mar 22, 2011
I realize Betty Strobel did make judge, as this article was written almost 4 years ago. Having seen her on a recent case, I was apalled at her completely slanted view of a father and complete disregard for the facts that were presented. I would venture to even say she had made up her mind during a status conference, based on her languange and reaction at that time before the hearing even took place. Her written order even smelled as a copy/paste from the opposing counsel's final argument (written). Her order/opinion were nothing more than presumptions about the father, which had nothing to do with the facts. She is a judicial tyrant, pushing her own ill conceived agenda down the throats of all men that stand before her. She should be ashamed... Shame on you Betty Strobel. It is fortunate that the children of the cases you hear unfairly, will eventually find out the truth and backfire on the mothers in the long run... but at what cost I may ask?
Strobel Victim

Fort Collins, CO

#7 May 2, 2012
[Dear “Judge” and I use that term LOOSLEY! You have got to be the most pathetic excuse for a judge there has ever been, you are a prime example of everything that is wrong with our judicial system. I have spoken to lawyers who won’t take my money because they know the outcome before they set foot in your joke of a courtroom, actual LAWYERS won’t take my money because they how biased you are against men, I guess there are some ethical attorneys left, you clearly are not one of them, I doubt you ever were and I know you NEVER will be. when some poor bastard like myself gets put in your judicial noose there no chance of getting a fair chance, no, it’s as if you punish men for wanting to leave their ex-wife. So to any guy who has this horrible tyrant of the bench, good luck, you will need it. And when the time comes for this judicial joke to be retained vote to not retain. And for you folks who think I am some typical criminal, I am not. I am a regular guy who has been FORCED ONTO WELFARE courtesy of “Judge” Stroble.
ros

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
I have to agree with everyone who has posted here against this biased judge. It looks to me like they have quite a little system set up to fleece men of all their assets and use every crooked trick to subvert the intent of Colorado law. This courtroom is a cesspool that the county and state needs to clean up.these people deserve to be in jail themselves for conspiracy. Wonder if they can be prosecuted under RICOh?
broken hearted grandma

Byers, CO

#10 Sep 15, 2014
She hates children and dads!!! Judges should be fair and impartial however she is on a helmet power trip and should be removed as a judge!! She has purposely caused my grandchildren and my son unspeakable heartache and pain.
broken hearted grandma

Byers, CO

#11 Sep 15, 2014
We need to meet and plan a campaign to get her removed as judge.
YOU F N NUT

Denver, CO

#12 Sep 25, 2014
Strobel isnt so bad wrote:
At least she protects women, even if it might violate others' "constitutional" rights.
There's an overriding priority to protect the most vulnerable in our society, regardless of the effect of the abuser.
I agree with Strobel, that I'd rather lock up every man with even a POTENTIAL for abusing, than just let women feel scared.
It's time to take back this country from the dominant patriarchy and let the spirit of the Goddess bring peace and harmony.
don't date don't go out side your ideas are fkn as nuts as you are.
Strobel UNJUST BIASED

Denver, CO

#13 Nov 7, 2014
I am sickened by the judging of Strobel. She is unjust and biased. She does not care about the welfare of the child. There are soooo many children out there that have dead beat dads and you fight to get the father to do anything for your child and you get nothing. Then For all these fathers who are trying to be good dads are being denied. They fight and fight and fight to have their children and do anything they can to raise their child. But NO, Judge Strobel will not allow them to be good fathers. She doesn't look at evidence, if she doesn't like you, you're not getting anything and you are going to be run over and over until you feel like you have nothing left. She teaches woman to be money hungry and take everything they can because she give it to them. She is teaching children to manipulate and become adults to use and abuse the system. Disgusting. She needs to be impeached !! If anyone on here is on facebook please check out the page Courts Unjust. I am trying to find as many people as possible to come together against Judge Strobels unjust and biased rulings.
Strobel UNJUST BIASED

Denver, CO

#14 Nov 7, 2014
broken hearted grandma wrote:
We need to meet and plan a campaign to get her removed as judge.
I am trying to get as many people I can together to prove her unjust and biased actions. Court Unjust on Facebook..... if you are willing to share your information with me I will call you and we can set something up. I will give details about how I am going to try to get some publicity to her name. Thanks
Strobel UNJUST BIASED

Denver, CO

#15 Nov 7, 2014
Strobel is Bad wrote:
Betty Strobel is an embarrassment to the bench. She abuses Ex Parte proceedings and plays favorites, and once she doesn't like you, the court's own previous rulings or even statute won't protect you.
She shouldn't be considered for the judge position because her husband is a public defender - what, is she going to recuse herself from those cases?
Also, other attorneys told me she had two rulings thrown out because she forgot to turn on the recording equipment - something she did to my client in a case I was involved in.
WHAT A DISASTER!
I am trying to get as many people I can together to prove her unjust and biased actions. Court Unjust on Facebook..... if you are willing to share your information with me I will call you and we can set something up. I will give details about how I am going to try to get some publicity to her name. Thanks
Victim Advocate opinion

Gypsum, CO

#16 Nov 22, 2014
I have worked as a victim's advocate in Colorado. First hand, I know that not all women are victims and not all men abuse their wives. Mental and physical abuse is a two way street. That is why the word 'victim' has no connotation as to male or female. To ignore that a woman can be an abuser and is an abuser is to ignore the real problem...that a human being is being tortured and most likely the children are also the victims of this type of woman. For this judge to go in and target men because of their gender goes against everything she has sworn an oath to. To just assume that the man/father is the abuser or as the potential to abuse is not a solution to the problem of abuse and domestic violence...it is an addition to the problem. There are women out there who need help, but when women go into a courtroom such as the one described, lying and continuing the abuse of their husbands and child/ren with the help of a prejudice and slanted agenda of the court, then the problem will never be dealt with, it will perpetuate the problem.
Not So Bad: if I looked at you and saw that you had blonde hair and then blanket opined that you were as ridiculous as all the blonde jokes say blondes are...would you be okay with it? Because, you know, it could be true and why take the chance that you are not your stereotype...that someone else labeled you with, I can now thoughtlessly say that you will do something that will make me laugh and prove that all blondes should not be taken seriously.
If you want to be a part of protecting abused people, you cannot use blanket statements or ideas that are slanted; all evidence must be taken into account. If you want to be involved with helping abused human beings, you must accept and take the responsibility to become part of the solution, not part of the problem. You must think and overcome your own prejudices and lazy-mindedness by not accepting what you have been told or what you, yourself have experienced, or what you want to believe. Even in philosophy, we are taught that there are no absolutes...that there is always an exception to the rule and that there are more exceptions when closely than an lazy society, status quo wants to know about.
When a judge behaves in this manner, as I have read, she does more injustice to Domestic Violence victims than does the perpetrator. In training, the first thing we are told is to NOT victimize the victim by not believing them. There are signs and body language that we look for in identifying the true victim, and it certainly isn't whether they have boobs!
For the woman who wants to campaign against B. Strobel, I could not find your FB page
UNJUST and BIASED

Lake Butler, FL

#17 Nov 22, 2014
Victim Advocate opinion wrote:
I have worked as a victim's advocate in Colorado. First hand, I know that not all women are victims and not all men abuse their wives. Mental and physical abuse is a two way street. That is why the word 'victim' has no connotation as to male or female. To ignore that a woman can be an abuser and is an abuser is to ignore the real problem...that a human being is being tortured and most likely the children are also the victims of this type of woman. For this judge to go in and target men because of their gender goes against everything she has sworn an oath to. To just assume that the man/father is the abuser or as the potential to abuse is not a solution to the problem of abuse and domestic violence...it is an addition to the problem. There are women out there who need help, but when women go into a courtroom such as the one described, lying and continuing the abuse of their husbands and child/ren with the help of a prejudice and slanted agenda of the court, then the problem will never be dealt with, it will perpetuate the problem.
Not So Bad: if I looked at you and saw that you had blonde hair and then blanket opined that you were as ridiculous as all the blonde jokes say blondes are...would you be okay with it? Because, you know, it could be true and why take the chance that you are not your stereotype...that someone else labeled you with, I can now thoughtlessly say that you will do something that will make me laugh and prove that all blondes should not be taken seriously.
If you want to be a part of protecting abused people, you cannot use blanket statements or ideas that are slanted; all evidence must be taken into account. If you want to be involved with helping abused human beings, you must accept and take the responsibility to become part of the solution, not part of the problem. You must think and overcome your own prejudices and lazy-mindedness by not accepting what you have been told or what you, yourself have experienced, or what you want to believe. Even in philosophy, we are taught that there are no absolutes...that there is always an exception to the rule and that there are more exceptions when closely than an lazy society, status quo wants to know about.
When a judge behaves in this manner, as I have read, she does more injustice to Domestic Violence victims than does the perpetrator. In training, the first thing we are told is to NOT victimize the victim by not believing them. There are signs and body language that we look for in identifying the true victim, and it certainly isn't whether they have boobs!
For the woman who wants to campaign against B. Strobel, I could not find your FB page
I'm sorry you couldn't find it :( I wonder if there is another way to find it. It's not a very big page yet, given I haven't gotten enough publicity for it. It is directed to a specific group of people and very hard to her people to see it and bodice and like it. Also, to get people to understand the severity of this judge is difficult! Let me know if you find it, I had a new member today, was that you?
Justice

La Salle, CO

#18 Apr 18, 2015
UNJUST and BIASED wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you couldn't find it :( I wonder if there is another way to find it. It's not a very big page yet, given I haven't gotten enough publicity for it. It is directed to a specific group of people and very hard to her people to see it and bodice and like it. Also, to get people to understand the severity of this judge is difficult! Let me know if you find it, I had a new member today, was that you?
I am currently going through a battle with my ex with judge strobble, and I could not agree more with what has been said about this judge ....she is unjust and biase, she has truly pit my lifestyle in a world of hurt and depleted my bank account by issuing that more then half my monthly income go to child support. I No longer know How to keep up with bills and child support yet alone have enough money to spend on our son when I get my time with him. If there is anyone out that that can help please reach out so we can petition against her. Thank you
Weld County Daddy

United States

#19 May 25, 2015
STROBEL is a criminally insane feminist who if given the opportunity will destroy men at any given time all the while "legally" to cover her ass... Ive bumped heads with her and on record told her to her face that I felt in my opinion she was a biased Judge and there was nothing honorable about her... that didn't go over very well... she came back and told me "well...they may have found you Not guilty in the other court, but mine is a civil court and the threshold of being guilty is lower and right now you will always be guilty in my court..." I turned her in to the Judiciary Discipline Committee all my complaints fell on deaf ears... yeah shes a piec of un-honorable s*@t... can't stand her and every chance I get to call her out... I do... she destroys children's relationships with their fathers, but will give a Meth addict Mother every chance to go and prostitute their children.... shes a piece of trash and needs to be removd and the day shes removed you can bet Im throwing a party downtown at Lincoln Park...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In search of my little brother 10 hr BrittanySharpe 1
sorry Greeley, you suck (Dec '08) Jun 27 So No Thanks 6
Mrs short john Evans middle school Jun 17 jdnd 1
News Hartford Homes begins construction on 287-home ... Jun 10 jenny010101 1
News Police try to determine if 3 Colorado shootings... Jun 7 American_Infidel 9
News Northern Colorado task force investigating if f... Jun '15 Satan Pickets 1
News PAWS for Reading at Windsor-Severance Library h... Jun '15 VACCINES CAUSE ADHD 3
More from around the web

Greeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeley Mortgages