Bullies Apologize To Karen Klein On A...

Bullies Apologize To Karen Klein On Anderson 360

There are 9 comments on the Switched story from Jun 22, 2012, titled Bullies Apologize To Karen Klein On Anderson 360. In it, Switched reports that:

"I feel really bad about what I did," Wesley, one of the boys in the video said in a statement issued to the show by police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Sue Robbins

AOL

#1 Jun 22, 2012
The Punk was ONLY really SORRY that there was a VIDEO of his classless actions. Common Street Trash at such an early age. Pity.
kev from detroit

Toledo, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2012
An apology is a start.But really hundreds if not thousands of hours of community service would be justice. These spoiled brats r part of what is wrong with USA. I think the parents should also be held accountable
Wow

Irvine, CA

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Wesley Helm, Brandon Teng, Joshua Slesak and Luis Recio are the names of the bullies. Shame on the parents.

Luis Recio, and his mother, made a YOUTUBE video apologizing. Luis "claimed" he didn't say anything.

However, if you watch the entire bullying incident, you CAN hear that Luis made some horrible comments himself!

These young students only wanted a little attention on YOUTBE...Boy, did this backfire in their faces...Tough way to learn poetic justice.

They are the four most hated individuals right now.
alice forrester

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Jun 22, 2012
I have sympathy for Ms. Klein but I do think she should have spoken up. She had the authority to monitor their behavior. I do substitute teaching in Phoenix, AZ and I am 77 years old. You can imagine what kinds of comments I hear when I walk into a classroom. I make sure they don't disrespect me to my face more than once.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 22, 2012
alice forrester wrote:
I have sympathy for Ms. Klein but I do think she should have spoken up. She had the authority to monitor their behavior. I do substitute teaching in Phoenix, AZ and I am 77 years old. You can imagine what kinds of comments I hear when I walk into a classroom. I make sure they don't disrespect me to my face more than once.
And how did you handle your disrespect?
Peter Rand

AOL

#6 Jun 23, 2012
alice forrester wrote:
Good for you Alice. Sadly, for Mrs. Klein, NY is only a Blue State so uncivilized behavior is encouraged and the ACLU/LA Raza/ACORN etc make the rules. AZ has chosen to be better and smarter and more civilized than some clueless broken "blue" state.
That one kid they showed

White Plains, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Sue Robbins wrote:
The Punk was ONLY really SORRY that there was a VIDEO of his classless actions. Common Street Trash at such an early age. Pity.
That one kid on the left of the screen, has a very ugly Horse Face, But I didn't here anyone calling him Ugly Ass Horse Face, They all should call him that from now on, It would be a cool nickname
Crawdad

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 23, 2012
This kid didn't accept an invitation from Anderson Cooper, his parents did. They raised a little bully and they should have insisted the brat apologize to the lady herself. In stead they took their vile offspring to the national media. Maybe they can get a book deal too.

It's the parents who should get their asses kicked.
kev from detroit

Taylor, MI

#9 Jun 23, 2012
If one of the kid who taunted dad is police officer I think he should resign.we tolerate too much in American society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhinos have their hat out for 1.3 mill. 39 min MrsRachelGaddy 26
News Suspects in shoplifting at Kohl's, high-speed c... 47 min MrsRachelGaddy 1
News Rochester police looking for missing girl and m... 4 hr CityRes 4
News Red Kettle campaign begins for 2017 holiday season 5 hr IescapedNY 2
skidmark, the REAL Colarbri is gonna stretch yo... 5 hr MrsRachelGaddy 5
CNN Covering Al Franken Exclusively 5 hr MrsRachelGaddy 19
why can we post 10whec link on topix? 5 hr MrsRachelGaddy 2

Greece Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance