Greece spa owner indicted for promoti...

Greece spa owner indicted for promoting prostitution

There are 16 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Greece spa owner indicted for promoting prostitution. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The owner of two spas in Greece was indicted by a Monroe county Grand Jury today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

happy endings

Pawtucket, RI

#1 Aug 18, 2009
Check out Happy Endings? a documentary on Asian massage parlors in Rhode Island where prostitution is legal.

http://www.happyendingsdoc.com
keith

Newark, NY

#2 Aug 18, 2009
I bet you the GPD had their fair share before they shut them down.
CLEAN UP GREECE

Farmington, NY

#3 Aug 18, 2009
When are they going to take care of the 1 next to Edwards Press and Heritage Jewelers on Long Pond near Ridge Rd? Ya know...the 1 next to the ball field.... I heard that's what broke up my neighbors marriage.... I think there's also one on Ridge Rd in Greece behind that plaza that's next to Jimmy's Hot Dogs...
Greece

New York, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2009
GPD won't have anywhere to go now for their late night massages........

Since: Aug 09

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 18, 2009
How about the RPD officer that was working as a pimp, is he being charged or at least fired from the great RPD???
Country

Geneva, NY

#7 Aug 18, 2009
CLEAN UP GREECE wrote:
When are they going to take care of the 1 next to Edwards Press and Heritage Jewelers on Long Pond near Ridge Rd? Ya know...the 1 next to the ball field.... I heard that's what broke up my neighbors marriage.... I think there's also one on Ridge Rd in Greece behind that plaza that's next to Jimmy's Hot Dogs...
What broke up your neighbors marriage was their infidelity not the massage parlor! If they didn't go to the massage parlor then they probably would have gone to Lyell Ave. Sorry for the bad news!
Bart

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2009
Now they have about 8 more to close in Greece NY including Puja. I bet Auburger and Greece Police get a big kick back from these places include free use. They only closed 2 down because of the shooting that involved a city police officer named Perrone. He was dating one of the prostitutes and became a hero for shooting one of the robbers. The town of Henrietta closed down 9 in one month. No questions asked. Now Henrietta has 0. Who is being paid off in Greece to keep them open? More corruption. Auburger for sure is crook #1.
gottalaugh

Farmington, NY

#9 Aug 18, 2009
We all know most of the men in the Town of Greece are keeping these places in business, and it's not just the cops either. If there was not a need for them then they wouldn't be in open in the first place.
Whenry

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Will they be disclosing the names of the patrons? As his attorney previously stated it's perfectly legal to go to these places and many people of Greece do.
Confused Private Citizen

New York, NY

#12 Aug 18, 2009
This spa owner must be innocent, as he has hired the great John Parrinelo, lawyer of the GPD, to defend him. LOL If hiring that slimeball POS attorney with the somewhat feminine lilt in his voice is not a sign of guilt, I do not know what is!
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 19, 2009
I TEAM ME wrote:
all up on 1 board complaining like school girls about people getting handouts...then over here complaining about some people trying to make ends meat on their backs.
CLEAN UP GREECE...YOU'RE A M O R O N!!!!
yea shut down all the parlors and drive em to the STREET? f' n retard. i hope the prostitutes post up in front of your house.
Someone who can't use the proper spelling of "meet" should not call someone else a moron.
Hey

Raleigh, NC

#14 Aug 19, 2009
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who can't use the proper spelling of "meet" should not call someone else a moron.
LOL - maybe he meant Beef, chicken or pork on their backs?
I TEAM ME

Macedon, NY

#15 Aug 19, 2009
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha.....MORONS!!!!!
i rest my case.

"ends meat"
CAM

Walworth, NY

#16 Aug 19, 2009
Why are they just reporting this id if it happened in February?
BrotherofMine

Naples, FL

#17 Aug 19, 2009
I have been there several times and it was one of the cleanest places in upstate NY, from the beds to the ladies, it didnt get any better. I heard Mike Green the DA, brought his boyfriend there for more than a few happy endings.
Confused Private Citizen

New York, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2009
BrotherofMine wrote:
I have been there several times and it was one of the cleanest places in upstate NY, from the beds to the ladies, it didnt get any better. I heard Mike Green the DA, brought his boyfriend there for more than a few happy endings.
Are you Mr. Maggie Crooks? I am sure it would have been nice to get a young one, without the bulldog jowls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP: Patronizes Blacks and Jews 5 min Banana Republican 11
MEXICO: Still Not Paying For Wall!! 36 min Ha Bot 4
Memories from Rochester.... (Nov '07) 2 hr MikeMegg 15
Warren pushes votes to become a Sanctuary City... 2 hr Ha Bot 37
GOP: Town Hall Meetings Are Disasters 2 hr Ha Bot 2
TRUMP: The Russian Update 2 hr Ha Bot 18
Hot local TV news women 3 hr Kevin 25

Greece Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance