Milgate murder case re-opened

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Tim Milgate of Greece was brutally murdered in his home on June 27th, 1995. Now 14 years later, we still don't know who murdered Milgate.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CapnJack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

I pray you find closure.
john

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

i pray that they find this guy and he goes to jail for life for the crime
Fed up in Greece

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

They need to give this family some peace. I hope they find them quickly and get them off the streets.
nabior of tim

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

i was only 11 at the time tim was killed, i remember the night it happened and i hope for the sake of his kids that this gets solved finnally this time around
tsigan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I know who did it and why...
tsigan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I also know why people are afraid to come forward.
tsigan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I am also sick and tired of having this on my conscience. I have info on other "linkable" crimes.
tsigan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Tim was a good man who turned his life around. His wife is in fear for herself and the rest of her family. Don't blame her. I have held back because of the same fear. I am no longer afraid, because now, the perpetrators who it will bring down have much, much more to lose. JUSTICE IS COMING. And Rochester will be shocked!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

tsigan wrote:
Tim was a good man who turned his life around. His wife is in fear for herself and the rest of her family. Don't blame her. I have held back because of the same fear. I am no longer afraid, because now, the perpetrators who it will bring down have much, much more to lose. JUSTICE IS COMING. And Rochester will be shocked!!!
If you have no fear now, email me thru Topix,no one will ever know and I will pass on it on to the state police.
pigpen SUCKS

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Pigpen is an ignorant fool too! since 1995 this supposedly person has kept a secret and you think he is telling you the truth and would share it after all those years?? You MUST have a screw loose pigpen!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

pigpen SUCKS wrote:
Pigpen is an ignorant fool too! since 1995 this supposedly person has kept a secret and you think he is telling you the truth and would share it after all those years?? You MUST have a screw loose pigpen!
Try reading and understanding his/her post,that is if you are able to understand what you read.Talk about ignorant fools and you would be right there on the top of the list.Still miss Rhonda,don't you?
Thee Roboblogger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

I have it from a great source that this pig pen dude is the real maddog2008 dude that got banned a week ago and can't post anything in his real name to contest his suspension! Have tour buddy and main squeeze RhonDUH help you out here Maddog!!
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

tsigan wrote:
Contact the Greece police. IF YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS CONTACT THE GREECE POLICE.

Since: Oct 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

tsigan wrote:
tsigan - My name is Sgt. Mike Ives. I am the lead Investigator for Tim's case. If you are at a point where you would like to discuss the things you mentioned in your comments, please reach out to me. It sounds as if you have some very personal feelings about Tim's death. I would like to hear what you have to say.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

pigpen911 I bet you are the one who got this on TV.
But if the cop needs to track who made those comments, I don't see why they can't get with topix and get the IP address??
Some of you people on here have serious issues and need mental health help.
I suggest that if you made those comments and were only joking, you should call the cops and tell them and stop making such stupid comments in the future.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

tsigan wrote:
I am also sick and tired of having this on my conscience. I have info on other "linkable" crimes.
Step up and be a man.
Enough rhetoric.
Jenna Tilworts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

tsigan wrote:
Hmmm...a mix of all caps and lower case, followed by a triple exclamation point. Could this be another RFCBF / Scorpio / Pigsingle post? I call BS on this.
Jenna Tilworts

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Contact the Greece police. IF YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS CONTACT THE GREECE POLICE.
Hmmm....see any similarities in this post?
Mr Whipple

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

JUST BECAUSE someone uses Caps, that means they automatically are Pigsingle? That's pretty lame
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

Jenna Tilworts wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...a mix of all caps and lower case, followed by a triple exclamation point. Could this be another RFCBF / Scorpio / Pigsingle post? I call BS on this.
I don't use all caps and lower case. Plus I was blocked from TOPIX during that time cause of some racist white person incharge of blocking people. Third, I'm not nor have I ever used the name of Pigsingle or Scorpion. Fourth, why are you trying to point blame at others, are you feeling guilty of something???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greece Discussions

Search the Greece Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 53 min Out with the GOP 6,319
Black Teen charged with Rape 59 min Tyrone 2
Less Drunks Needed at 1 hr BlueEyedEllie 2
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 1 hr Jacquetta 28
Mothers allowed to breastfeed in Barnes & Noble 2 hr Knicks Beau June Eeyore 2
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 2 hr The KURGAN 4
Donkey Insane, a firebug kilt his grandmammy 2 hr The KURGAN 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greece Jobs

•••