Attorney says he's being framed in un...

Attorney says he's being framed in unsolved case of missing baby

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Attorney says he's being framed in unsolved case of missing baby. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The attorney who represents the parents in the unsolved case of missing baby Sabrina Aisenberg lashed out at investigators Monday, saying they are trying to frame him in the child's disappearance a decade ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

saddened

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jul 28, 2008
What -- an attorney being framed?? Nah!! Couldn't be... or could it?? This baby was murdered by her parents and you aided and abetted in keeping it hidden and allowing them to go free. karma, cohen, karma!
First thing we do

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2008
Forst thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. Sure, until we're unjustly accused and need one to save us from improper prosecution. Do you think for an instant that the prosecutor,
WHO HAS TOTAL IMMUNITY FROM CIVIL SUIT UNLESS THEY ACT WITH BAD FAITH would have paid out $1.3 MILLION DOLLARS to the target of a criminal investigation unless the prosecutors in fact ACTED IN BAD FAITH??????

I'd love to tell you that police and prosecutors (who I generally support) always do the right thing but, alas, they do not.
Darren

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jul 28, 2008
I'm just waiting for the "intelligent" posts about how all attorneys are bad, yadda, yadda, yadda. It's getting old people. Get over it.
They Are Innocent

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2008
It is interesting that this story has come back into the news since the recent exhoneration of the Ramseys. I think time will show the Aisenbergs to be innocent,too. However, in regard to Casey Anthony...that's another story altogether !
DTC

AOL

#5 Jul 28, 2008
I would trust the private attorneys over the Prosecutors any day.
Chris

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jul 28, 2008
I always wondered what happened to that baby. It's hard to believe the parents had something to do with her disappearance but then, considering the lack of any other evidence, it's hard to believe this baby was just kidnapped out of the blue like that.
anotherdayinpara dise

Covington, GA

#7 Jul 28, 2008
While lawyers are not angels, cops will do this stupid lying shiite and the prosecutors will back the cops up. All a waste of time and taxpayers money but their EGOS must be fed.

“Life's A Beach”

Since: Jun 07

Pompano Beach

#10 Jul 28, 2008
They Are Innocent wrote:
It is interesting that this story has come back into the news since the recent exhoneration of the Ramseys. I think time will show the Aisenbergs to be innocent,too. However, in regard to Casey Anthony...that's another story altogether !
Casey Anthony is in a class of her own. I think she sold her baby for drugs.
Broward Resident

AOL

#12 Jul 28, 2008
I feel soooo sorry for the poor man .. How could they ever do such a thing to a low life blood sucking leach
I run this room

Mission, KS

#14 Jul 30, 2008
Poor Lawyer, do you know how many lives have been affected by the work of this firm? Do you realize the fees they charge? It was reported that they wanted to charge Hulk Hogan over 5 million dollars just to represent him. When Hogan said,
"no thanks", this firm talked down toward the family and recommended to his ugly wife a path to get legal counsel. Ego drives many lawyers, they love to get their names in the papers and lead press conferences on tv while they lead the drama in cases with big name figures. Now he's crying foul? One of his investigators is under the cops spotlight? Barry do you know more than your telling? Probably not, I mean lawyers never lie do they?
Hanson

Pompano Beach, FL

#15 Jul 30, 2008
I run this room wrote:
Poor Lawyer, do you know how many lives have been affected by the work of this firm? Do you realize the fees they charge? It was reported that they wanted to charge Hulk Hogan over 5 million dollars just to represent him. When Hogan said,
"no thanks", this firm talked down toward the family and recommended to his ugly wife a path to get legal counsel. Ego drives many lawyers, they love to get their names in the papers and lead press conferences on tv while they lead the drama in cases with big name figures. Now he's crying foul? One of his investigators is under the cops spotlight? Barry do you know more than your telling? Probably not, I mean lawyers never lie do they?

I'm a plumber and I never lie!
I run this room

Mission, KS

#16 Jul 30, 2008
Hanson we appreciate your honesty, thats why your a Plumer and not a ego driven Lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greater Carrollwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Piece of My Past (Jul '09) Thu Piece of My Past 7
Roxi Thu ishbu 2
Need help and I Mean need help Thu ishbu 7
Illegal Alien Raped, Impregnated 11-Year-Old Gi... Thu MAGA2016 1
Allowing young daughter to have sex. (Aug '15) Thu devin 4
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Feb 22 Dead Mothers Club 118
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) Feb 22 Renee 101

Greater Carrollwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greater Carrollwood Mortgages