hemlock

Posted in the Great Valley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
old school

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 28, 2012
 
anyone who knows anything about the Tina Wagoner fire or the things going down in that trailer needs to call catt. co. d a office and help get this rat pack off the street and in jail do your part!!
do da

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 12, 2012
 
nobody seen anything wrong?come on people help put this bunch of dirtballs in jail for a few years it will do good to get them out of town.they all need to be ID so people are aware of who they are.
boring

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Yawn....come on get a real life. If I don't know these people they can't be all bad!

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

do da wrote:
nobody seen anything wrong?come on people help put this bunch of dirtballs in jail for a few years it will do good to get them out of town.they all need to be ID so people are aware of who they are.
Do Da. Do Da. Spredding my shit all day !!
LOL I have your IP and tomorrow I will know who you pay for internet.. What shall I do with that info ??
Do Da, Do Da !!
Yes I was building websites 10 years ago.. I know some things..
Do Da.. Do Da !! Do da day..
LMAO

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

old school wrote:
anyone who knows anything about the Tina Wagoner fire or the things going down in that trailer needs to call catt. co. d a office and help get this rat pack off the street and in jail do your part!!
Do you mean about the men raping the 12 year old as mommy"s hands was out for drugs ?
Well... I have a feeling about that one..
So did they get the one who shot a man in his chest at home in killbuck yet ??
Guess not but hey. Get that teen with some dope !!!
Here is our sign..
But what the hell. Did my dad get his woman yet?
LMAO Book them Dano !!!

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 12, 2012
 
boring wrote:
Yawn....come on get a real life. If I don't know these people they can't be all bad!
I know them and even what is going on.
Sorry it is not a word drop so you can play along !!
Are you so bored?? get the hell off the internet and go to school !! Or get a JOB ?Yup that is a real word... FYI
Or detox.. But hey, just saying !!
Here is your sign !!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them and even what is going on.
Sorry it is not a word drop so you can play along !!
Are you so bored?? get the hell off the internet and go to school !! Or get a JOB ?Yup that is a real word... FYI
Or detox.. But hey, just saying !!
Here is your sign !!
What happened to you being funny while making true valid points? Now your being ignorant and arrogant...

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 12, 2012
 
Ms Know It All II wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you being funny while making true valid points? Now your being ignorant and arrogant...
Did you notice that?
My bad..
Some need a slap in the head while others just need a hug.
Guess I was slapping...
Then again maybe I am just pissed off?
Oh well. I will try better. Thanks for the slap...
lol

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 12, 2012
 
timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them and even what is going on.
Sorry it is not a word drop so you can play along !!
Are you so bored?? get the hell off the internet and go to school !! Or get a JOB ?Yup that is a real word... FYI
Or detox.. But hey, just saying !!
Here is your sign !!
Or get some pills and give them to your friends. Maybe they already have a job?

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 12, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Or get some pills and give them to your friends. Maybe they already have a job?
LOL Been there done that.
Maybe they do..
But then maybe they don't ??
Just~A~Thought
do da

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 13, 2012
 
timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Da. Do Da. Spredding my shit all day !!
LOL I have your IP and tomorrow I will know who you pay for internet.. What shall I do with that info ??
Do Da, Do Da !!
Yes I was building websites 10 years ago.. I know some things..
Do Da.. Do Da !! Do da day..
LMAO
i say do da what ever you want! your point being?
LMFAO

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

This sounds like an argument about who is the better gossip queen.
Fiscal Cliff

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 14, 2012
 
follow the bouncing ball and sing along
boring

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
I know them and even what is going on.
Sorry it is not a word drop so you can play along !!
Are you so bored?? get the hell off the internet and go to school !! Or get a JOB ?Yup that is a real word... FYI
Or detox.. But hey, just saying !!
Here is your sign !!
Umm while you're busy being an obnoxious tool about a statement that only meant that I didn't care to hear about this subject some more I will be exercising my right to say whatever I want. And fyi to you and not that it matters but I have a f**king job. Until this point and your rant about my comment I am inclined to agree with Msknowitall...and with your past and what you were doing for a living I would shut my ignorant mouth!

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

boring wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm while you're busy being an obnoxious tool about a statement that only meant that I didn't care to hear about this subject some more I will be exercising my right to say whatever I want. And fyi to you and not that it matters but I have a f**king job. Until this point and your rant about my comment I am inclined to agree with Msknowitall...and with your past and what you were doing for a living I would shut my ignorant mouth!
LMAO @ boring.
Why don't you fill us all in on what I am doing?? And my past you seem to be so educated on.. LOL
Maybe your reading to many post by people hiding behind a false name because they can say anything without fear of answering for it..

Show your "ignorant mouth"
ur chicken

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

boring wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm while you're busy being an obnoxious tool about a statement that only meant that I didn't care to hear about this subject some more I will be exercising my right to say whatever I want. And fyi to you and not that it matters but I have a f**king job. Until this point and your rant about my comment I am inclined to agree with Msknowitall...and with your past and what you were doing for a living I would shut my ignorant mouth!
bawk bawk bawk
boring

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 15, 2012
 
timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ boring.
Why don't you fill us all in on what I am doing?? And my past you seem to be so educated on.. LOL
Maybe your reading to many post by people hiding behind a false name because they can say anything without fear of answering for it..
Show your "ignorant mouth"
Well I didn't get my info from anyone on here. Your name was in the paper...recall that? And I don't have anything to fear from you or anyone. I chose to remain anonymous because I can. Back to my original point tho...this thread is boring and provides nothing substantial except for the rantings of you. So bawk...this chicken says blah, blah, blah.

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

boring wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't get my info from anyone on here. Your name was in the paper...recall that? And I don't have anything to fear from you or anyone. I chose to remain anonymous because I can. Back to my original point tho...this thread is boring and provides nothing substantial except for the rantings of you. So bawk...this chicken says blah, blah, blah.
anonymous: lacking individuality, unique character, or distinction.

LMAO, You better go read the paper then ! We all know it is nothing but "just the facts" !! Not a bunch of lies and rumors posted by some anonymous user..90% of my "rantings" are defending myself and family from anonymous users posting lies and rumors without fear of answering for doing so.. Just~A~Thought

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Great Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Great Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Great Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Great Valley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••