New M&M'S(R) White Chocolate Treasure...

New M&M'S(R) White Chocolate Treasure Discovered by Pirate "Rag...

There are 2 comments on the Market Wire story from May 3, 2006, titled New M&M'S(R) White Chocolate Treasure Discovered by Pirate "Rag.... In it, Market Wire reports that:

Dubbed M&M'S White Chocolate Pirate Pearls, the candies hit shelves nationwide starting today for a limited time in celebration of Disney's July 7th release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest -- the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Market Wire.

Trussville, AL

#1 May 3, 2006
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am a major Depp fan!(especially in Pirates of the Carribean- He's so hot) & I just came back from Disney World 4 the 1st time & I like the idea of having lil candied pearls. It's like being a pirate!!! Tee Hee !!!!!!!

Henderson, NV

#2 Sep 19, 2013
I wish they sold those candy pearls forever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great Meadows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Hackettstown, NJ (Dec '11) Nov 16 Jeff 15
News Should NJ retest drivers as they age? Nov 2 Concerned 5
Review: Lake Lenape Lodge Oct 31 Roberta Laskey 1
News Produce, pickles and Polish food: Weekly Secauc... Aug '15 Liz 1
News Cat Freed From Truck Engine After 28-Mile Trip ... Jul '15 oddie 5
News Cat rescued from engine of pickup truck after 2... Jul '15 Hoosier Hillbilly 5
News Old-time classroom bell comes home to Netcong (May '15) May '15 Netcong mom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Great Meadows Mortgages