Do you approve of John DiMaio as State General Assembly -- Member?

Posted in the Great Meadows Forum

Screwed

Hackettstown, NJ

#1 Feb 19, 2013
He has done nothing for warren county except get people housing who's names weren't even on the closed housing list that has a 5 year waiting list and isn't even taking names . He gets you a government or county job or even a job in Hackettstown if your his friend. Funny how his daughter got a job for the summer at the DMV while other people got laid off from their jobs because of him. If he can't run a construction business How the hell can you be a General Assemblyman. Oh yeh I think his wife should take the General Assembly plates off her car she is not special. Oh ask him how many people work in his office that are from Hackettstown like the one and only Nancy Brown that has been his good friend and partner since he was a councilman. What A Big Joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great Meadows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer: Officer put metal detector wand up my s... May 19 disgusted 1
upgrading panel (Jun '14) Apr '15 Jamestheduke21 2
News Owner of Albanese Sports Gallery in Belvidere a... (Jan '09) Mar '15 BSD 5
recycling e waste Feb '15 luthermartin097 1
Dash cameras to protect your rights Dec '14 J Snyder 1
News Rotarians' Shredding, E-Waste Recycling Fundrai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Michael2327 1
Volleyball Open Gyms ~ Renegade (Oct '14) Oct '14 Reggie 1
More from around the web

Great Meadows People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]