Comments
1,201 - 1,220 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#1330 Jul 27, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
COOL! Another post for me to completely ignore while I completely shred you with my response.
Thanks for keeping the fun going!
Allow me to add another two examples to that list of questions you wont answer from earlier.
Doesn't it seem like every day there's something else coming out about you repukes?
Rupert Murdoch stepped down from a string of company boards of directors just one month after his embattled News Corporation announced plans to separate publishing interests from its lucrative television and film operations.
What's up with that? Is there ever an end to the scandals with that guy?
And even better news ... yet ANOTHER repuke lawmaker got busted for voter fraud. Seems like the only voter fraud being committed is being committed by the very same party that wants to stop it so badly!
What's up with the hypocrisy? It seems to be catching on since there's at least three examples that have come to light so far!
1) AZ Republican John Enright, who had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, quit the race on 07/25/12 after his dead girlfriend (Sheila Nassar) continued to cast ballots since Feb. 3, 2007 - five years after her death. He of course made no mention of this hypocrisy in his resignation letter but did try to use a cancer battle as an excuse for QUITTING.
( http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/arti... )
2) It was reported that Indiana's chief election official, a Republican named Charlie White, was convicted of felony voter fraud. On 3/22/12, he was sentenced to a year of home detention for six felony convictions that a judge refused to reduce to lesser crimes a ruling that, if upheld on appeal, will likely cost him not only his office but also his law license and livelihood.( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/char... )
3) Then there's the case in Wisconsin, where assembly Rule 76.(5) states that only the members present in the assembly chamber may vote. Well, a hidden camera caught Rep. Kleefisch - a Republican voter ID law advocate - violating the assembly rules to cheat and vote for colleagues who were not present. This is also referred to as vote fraud. And this guy voted for the Voter ID law too!
Here's an article with the video: http://www.politicususa.com/tape-republican-b...
And here's the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Did Faux news tell you any of this? Could you explain this for us?
Or would you rather ramble on and try to change the topic 20 times in your next post?
Let's find out ...
You're on!
Where are all those shovel ready jobs? Why is poverty still going up? Why are more people living on the streets with their numbers swelling at alarming rates?

Why did Obama give 1.5 BILLION dollars of YOUR money to the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt?

Why is Obama now blocking the release of documents in a murder investigation of 300 Mexicans and twuo US Border Patrol Agents that is being conducted by the Congressional Oversight Committee?

Why was Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder, found in contempt of Congress and now facing jail time for it?

I could go on and on and on an on with dozens of things that this lawless and rogue pos president is involve in. But in the final analysis, only a stupid idiot would allow themselves to be duped by the psychopath again.

Lastly, easy to pick out the Obama Internet Operatives. As the old saying goes, "it's the economy, stupid." ....... Yeah, Keep Your Change and Hope, ya dope. Never seen things this messed up before. But then again, we have a POS in the oval office. I pray he gets butt cancer and dies. He is the spawn of satan.

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

AOL

#1331 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
COOL! Another post for me to completely ignore while I completely shred you with my response.
Thanks for keeping the fun going!
Allow me to add another two examples to that list of questions you wont answer from earlier.
Doesn't it seem like every day there's something else coming out about you repukes?
Rupert Murdoch stepped down from a string of company boards of directors just one month after his embattled News Corporation announced plans to separate publishing interests from its lucrative television and film operations.
What's up with that? Is there ever an end to the scandals with that guy?
And even better news ... yet ANOTHER repuke lawmaker got busted for voter fraud. Seems like the only voter fraud being committed is being committed by the very same party that wants to stop it so badly!
What's up with the hypocrisy? It seems to be catching on since there's at least three examples that have come to light so far!
1) AZ Republican John Enright, who had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, quit the race on 07/25/12 after his dead girlfriend (Sheila Nassar) continued to cast ballots since Feb. 3, 2007 - five years after her death. He of course made no mention of this hypocrisy in his resignation letter but did try to use a cancer battle as an excuse for QUITTING.
( http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/arti... )
2) It was reported that Indiana's chief election official, a Republican named Charlie White, was convicted of felony voter fraud. On 3/22/12, he was sentenced to a year of home detention for six felony convictions that a judge refused to reduce to lesser crimes a ruling that, if upheld on appeal, will likely cost him not only his office but also his law license and livelihood.( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/char... )
3) Then there's the case in Wisconsin, where assembly Rule 76.(5) states that only the members present in the assembly chamber may vote. Well, a hidden camera caught Rep. Kleefisch - a Republican voter ID law advocate - violating the assembly rules to cheat and vote for colleagues who were not present. This is also referred to as vote fraud. And this guy voted for the Voter ID law too!
Here's an article with the video: http://www.politicususa.com/tape-republican-b...
And here's the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Did Faux news tell you any of this? Could you explain this for us?
Or would you rather ramble on and try to change the topic 20 times in your next post?
Let's find out ...
You're on!
Your Obama still will not win. But you can keep on spinning all you want ... hahahahahahahaaa!!!!! LOSER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

BTW .. It's The Economy, Stupid. Obama runs from his fooked up record. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

AOL

#1332 Jul 27, 2012
Where are all those "shovel ready jobs"?

Obama kept saying over and over again, "we will not rest until every American who wants a job, has a job".....

Did you know it's been 6 months since Obama last called a meeting with his "Jobs Council"??? The purpose of this council is to 'create jobs.'

Yeah ... what happened? Why is the USA sinking? Why did Obama cut off millions of people's unemployment benefits who are now no longer counted as "unemployed"???

Homeless is at alarming rates. And its gone through the roof these last 3.6 years, too.

Obama has really fooked the USA up bad! Can't blame Bush anymore ( who I never care for, either)

Obama has got to go!!!! American needs another change. Obama has had 4 very long years, and look at the mess now! WOW!!!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1333 Jul 27, 2012
Blues Dot Com wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are all those shovel ready jobs? Why is poverty still going up? Why are more people living on the streets with their numbers swelling at alarming rates? Blah blah blah ....

I could go on and on and on and blah blah blah ....

Lastly, Blah blah blah .... I pray he gets butt cancer and dies. He is the spawn of satan blah.
So you don't want to answer any of the incriminating questions that Hopeless keeps running from? Do the answers shatter your worldview like a pane of glass?

Damn this is gonna be easy ...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Govt 101: It's CONGRESS that controls the purse strings of this country and it's CONGRESS that passes bills.

So where are the jobs?

You lying, obstructionist repukes ran on "JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!" to get elected didn't ya?

So ... where are the jobs? Hell .. where are the jobs BILLS out of the repuke-controlled House?

You repukes forced a third round of BUDGET BUSTING Bush tax breaks for the job creators (who are keeping the money they saved with them, outsourcing like crazy and and using that money to build factories in China) didn't ya?

So where are the jobs?

You repukes have the time to spend $50 million ("broke") taxpayer dollars to try to shoot down Obama's health care bill THRITY THREE TIMES in the House (where jobs bills originate) didn't ya?

So where are the jobs?

You repukes have shot down jobs bill after jobs bill while pushing anti-abortion bill after anti-abortion bill. You voted for more corporate welfare for Big Oil and ruled against punishing companies that continue to outsource jobs they're getting paid to create HERE.

So ... where are the jobs?

"Uhh ... umm ... OBAMA = BAD!" ISN'T WORKING!

You're 0-1.

See how easy this is?

"Why is poverty still going up? Why are more people living on the streets with their numbers swelling at alarming rates?"

Answer: Because repukes in congress are busy obstructing (like they planned to do well in advance). Because they're voting DOWN jobs bills instead of passing them, pushing for more deregulation and more "trickle down" economics that doesn't work, and because repukes keep privatizing all the profits and socializing all the losses.

Outsourcing is still on steriods after tax breaks (which benefits Big Business), the rich are sitting on TRILLIONS of dollars and still refusing to hire HERE (which benefits Big Business), union workers are being stripped of their rights(which benefits Big Business), govt jobs are being shed like crazy(which benefits big busniess), etc ...

NEWSFLASH: Every single one of these is exactly what repukes want.

THIS IS THE GOP ECONOMY!

See how easy this is?

You're 0-2.

Obama gAve 1.5 BILLION dollars of MY money to the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt??

Got any proof of that beyond you SAYING it? You lost all credibility by the 3rd sentence in your post.

See how easy this is?

Now you're 0-3.

To answer your question, Obama is blocking the release of documents via something called "Executive Privilege".

It's in that "sacred" thing called the Constitution that you guys are supposed to know so much about, that you have dozens of amendments waiting to gut, and that you teabaggers keep confusing with the Declaration of Independence over and over again.

See, Executive Priviledge is what your boy Dubya used 5 or 6 times to block investigations when he had egg on his face. In fact, he used it 4 times in just over ONE month.

Didn't Faux News tell you that?

You're 0-4 wise ass.

Holder is facing jail time? LOL ... no he isn't! The justice Department won't prosecute Holder for contempt. They already said so. It's historial FACT at this point.

Didn't Faux News tell you that?

You're 0-5. You have almost as much credibilty left now as Hopless does. Congrats on that by the way!

I pray you spend less time collecting chromosomes and more time trying to master that mountain of a GED you have yet to climb.

See how easy this is? And I'm just getting started here!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1334 Jul 27, 2012
Blues Dot Com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Obama still will not win. But you can keep on spinning all you want ... hahahahahahahaaa!!!!! LOSER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
BTW .. It's The Economy, Stupid. Obama runs from his fooked up record. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
Are your SURE Obama isn't gonna win?

You're predicting stuff now are ya?

Did you predict that your "war hero" would get shot out of the sky in 2008 to lose the election to him? Did you predict that Obamacare would get passed out of Congress? Did you predict that it would be upheld by the Supereme Court too?

Well ... did ya, Nostradumbass?

If I were you, I'd stay the hell out of the prediction biz.

Here's the deal: If Obama doesn't lose? I'm gonna rub your face in it ... over and OVER again.

All I have to do is check your profile for where you've commented and follow you there.

Oh wait .... you're a typical republican coward who won't post your comments on your profile so I can see what threads to find you on when I come looking for you.

And I WILL COME LOOKING!

Open up your profile so your comments appear on there. I DARE YA!

"Obama runs from his fooked up record."

Here's his record of accomplishments, ready? You might want to jot these down ...

Obama saved the worldwide economy from global financial collapse

stopped the loss of 640K and 750K jobs PER MONTH under Dubya's last two months in office

healthcare and Wall Street reform

saved the auto US industry

has the middle class paying less in Federal taxes than it has in DECADES

has the stock market well up since the last guy left office

repealed DADT

OBL = dead

various American hostages rescued

toppled Gadhafi without a single US casualty

far more deportations of the undocumented than Bush

hired more Border Patrol Agents than Bush

ended the war in Iraq

reduced military spending by $500,000,000,000

increased veteran's benefits every year

And that's just a PARTIAL list. Let me know it if you want more - cuz I got plenty!

So much for that talking point, eh?

You're 0-6 ... and counting.

The only thing that seems to be hiding here is your IQ ... and those comments on your profile so I can track you down after the election in November.
lrt

United States

#1335 Jul 27, 2012
To "Reagan was a Menace, you seem knowledgeable and perhaps can bring some insight t something I have not been able to get clear in my memory. Were there not a series of import/export laws changed some trickle- down decades ago that allowed corporations to first export materials to Mexico,made into parts then imported back to the US. Then a second change, to import/export laws, making it cheaper to export materials for assemly overseas, then import the product ....setting things in motion for factories to be built overseas for this past decade in orde to export our jobs. Wouldnt addressing those changes bring manufacturing, and our jobs, back? Only Duckworth even mentioned this matter. One sentance from one person in two years of political blather. Have you an opinion or clarification?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1336 Jul 27, 2012
Blues Dot Com wrote:
Obama kept saying over and over again, "we will not rest until every American who wants a job, has a job".....
Did you know it's been 6 months since Obama last called a meeting with his "Jobs Council"??? The purpose of this council is to 'create jobs.'
Yeah ... what happened? Why is the USA sinking? Why did Obama cut off millions of people's unemployment benefits who are now no longer counted as "unemployed"???
Homeless is at alarming rates. And its gone through the roof these last 3.6 years, too.
Obama has really fooked the USA up bad! Can't blame Bush anymore ( who I never care for, either)
Obama has got to go!!!! American needs another change. Obama has had 4 very long years, and look at the mess now! WOW!!!

Ummm .. you already asked about them. Did you forget already? I think you were hit in the head with a shovel when your parents tried to bury you alive as a kid ... for obvious reasons!

No wonder your games of Hide and Seek with mommy and daddy never progressed past "hide"...

We can't blame Bush anymore?

COOL ... another talking point for me!

So let me get this straight: You don't want us to blame the last guy for 3 years under Obama ... like you did for 8 years straight under Bush?

If "we can't blam Bush anymore" then why do sixty-eight percent say that Bush deserved either a great deal or a moderate amount of blame for the ecomomy as recently as LAST MONTH?

Here's the link as proof: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/...

NEWSFLASH: You're now 0-7 there Nostradumbass!

See how easy this is?

It's funny how I can't seem to find ANY mention whatsoever of the GOP's record obstruction of Obama (that they've planned out since 2007) in any of your three posts here. Why is that? Are you hiding something?

Do you think people don't know it's going on just because you won't say so out loud?

Trust me ... I have the people, places, statements (direct quotes), links, etc just waiting for you if you want specific examples of what they've said and done too. So if you try to deny it, I'll just bury you in them even worse than your parents buried you in all that dirt as a child.

Please call my bluff on it!

But until you do (since you're definitely stupid enough to do that)... lets see you ANSWER some questions now!

Ready?

How many filibusters have been used by the GOP since Obama was elected? Hint: It's a record number.

How many appointments of his have been blocked so far by the obstructionist repukes in Congress?

How many jobs bills have congressional repukes voted down since they ran on "JOBS! JOBS! JOBS"?

Got the answers there candyass?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1337 Jul 27, 2012
Do you care to discuss those records at all blues?

I'm 100% positive you won't answer any of those questions above ... not a single one!

Why?

Because you're a typical conservative wuss who refuses to answer questions that expose you and who runs off as soon as you're called out.

Just like Hopeless. Imagine that!

In fact ... you may even BE hopeless under her (let me count them up here ...) SIXTEENTH name!

See how easy this is?

This is more proof that you can make any repuke run away ... you just have to ask the right questions - you know, the ones Faux News DOESN'T ask!

Got something else to say to me so I can keep proving it?

It better include answers to those questions above since I've answered more than enough of yours already.

And if not? I'll just stop reading your posts just like I did with Hopeless.

Better start sharing some answers and those profile comments too you coward - a lot better then Romney shares his tax returns. I'll be checking your profile from now until the election.
Liberalism is a DISEASE

Manhattan, IL

#1340 Jul 28, 2012
I think you just won an award Menace for the biggest idiot on topix.

Congrats! Hope that Communism works out for you.
Obamanation Menace

Waterloo, IL

#1341 Jul 28, 2012
I'm 100% positive you won't answer any of those questions above ... not a single one!
Why?
Because you're a typical conservative wuss who refuses to answer questions that expose you and who runs off as soon as you're called out.
In fact ... you may even BE hopeless under her (let me count them up here ...) SIXTEENTH name!
See how easy this is?
This is more proof that you can make any repuke run away ... you just have to ask the right questions - you know, the ones Faux News DOESN'T ask!
It better include answers to those questions above since I've answered more than enough of yours already.
Better start sharing some answers and those profile comments too you coward - a lot better then Romney shares his tax returns. I'll be checking your profile from now until the election.
REAGAN was NOT A menace!!!!!

If you want to know what a menace is, if you want to know what a menace looks like, then turn on the news and look at your current
"Commander and Chief" (that means the president of these so far United State).
Then you will see what a menace looks like you will see one in action, you will hear one speaking. You will be able to listen to the news each night and see and hear what four years of having him in OFFICE has done to our country.
lrt

El Monte, CA

#1343 Jul 28, 2012
Import/export laws? Unless arguement, namecalling is the conversation. Then sorry for interrupting. Really would like imput since few seem able to remember, most not old enough.
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

#1344 Jul 28, 2012
Why?
See how easy this is?
let's see Obamas school transcripts! He claims he is so smart, prove it! How many names has your crazy ass posted as? Let's see, first you were Gopvsusa then went to cryrepukescry, then went to destroyteaparty then repubconjob. Now you are the flaky name you use now. You are so predictably stupid and take all of your cheesy comebacks that you cut and paste from the huffington post! Do you even think that you persuade anyone? You cite bogus polls taken from agencies that skew the outcomes. You answer nothing of fact in your rants and you quote articles to which the author is a bigger flaky liberal nut job than you are! Keep listening to the fat ass schultz on msnbc(no ratings) the ever illiterate Al sharp ton (no ratings) crazy Chris Matthews(no ratings) Lawrence Oddonnel ( no ratings) and ofcourse the horse faced one himself Keith olberman( I'm sorry, he got fired again for being an illogical nut job like you) take your laces out and give the orderly your belt! The fact is, there are no jobs. Unemployment is through the roof, part time temp jobs don't count! This is Obams economy and people know it! Did you see that terrible GDP report last week? This all false on President Purple lips bony shoulders! The obamacare health tax is his! So keep watching your shows that encourage you to be stupid! Obama has added More than 6 trillion in debt in less than 4 years! There is nothing to show for it! Nothing is working fo Erkel. Can't wait to vote!
It IsThe Erkel Show

Waterloo, IL

#1345 Jul 28, 2012
Hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> let's see Obamas school transcripts! He claims he is so smart, prove it! How many names has your crazy ass posted as? Let's see, first you were Gopvsusa then went to cryrepukescry, then went to destroyteaparty then repubconjob. Now you are the flaky name you use now. You are so predictably stupid and take all of your cheesy comebacks that you cut and paste from the huffington post! Do you even think that you persuade anyone? You cite bogus polls taken from agencies that skew the outcomes. You answer nothing of fact in your rants and you quote articles to which the author is a bigger flaky liberal nut job than you are! Keep listening to the fat ass schultz on msnbc(no ratings) the ever illiterate Al sharp ton (no ratings) crazy Chris Matthews(no ratings) Lawrence Oddonnel ( no ratings) and ofcourse the horse faced one himself Keith olberman( I'm sorry, he got fired again for being an illogical nut job like you) take your laces out and give the orderly your belt! The fact is, there are no jobs. Unemployment is through the roof, part time temp jobs don't count! This is Obams economy and people know it! Did you see that terrible GDP report last week? This all false on President Purple lips bony shoulders! The obamacare health tax is his! So keep watching your shows that encourage you to be stupid! Obama has added More than 6 trillion in debt in less than 4 years! There is nothing to show for it! Nothing is working fo Erkel. Can't wait to vote!
ROTFL _ Love that last line _ nothing is working for "Erkel" thanks you made me laugh because it is TRUE. It is also so fitting, for this guy. However, the crap that Obamanation (my pet name for him) has caused is no laughing matter for the American people. What just amazes the HELL out of me is how SO MANY people can be so STUPID. Did they put something in the water of the demo? It is shockingly freakishly scary that so many of "our fellow courty men and women" still believe a word that comes out of this man's mouth.
Eddie

Chicago Heights, IL

#1346 Jul 30, 2012
Hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> let's see Obamas school transcripts! He claims he is so smart, prove it! How many names has your crazy ass posted as? Let's see, first you were Gopvsusa then went to cryrepukescry, then went to destroyteaparty then repubconjob. Now you are the flaky name you use now. You are so predictably stupid and take all of your cheesy comebacks that you cut and paste from the huffington post! Do you even think that you persuade anyone? You cite bogus polls taken from agencies that skew the outcomes. You answer nothing of fact in your rants and you quote articles to which the author is a bigger flaky liberal nut job than you are! Keep listening to the fat ass schultz on msnbc(no ratings) the ever illiterate Al sharp ton (no ratings) crazy Chris Matthews(no ratings) Lawrence Oddonnel ( no ratings) and ofcourse the horse faced one himself Keith olberman( I'm sorry, he got fired again for being an illogical nut job like you) take your laces out and give the orderly your belt! The fact is, there are no jobs. Unemployment is through the roof, part time temp jobs don't count! This is Obams economy and people know it! Did you see that terrible GDP report last week? This all false on President Purple lips bony shoulders! The obamacare health tax is his! So keep watching your shows that encourage you to be stupid! Obama has added More than 6 trillion in debt in less than 4 years! There is nothing to show for it! Nothing is working fo Erkel. Can't wait to vote!
LMAO ! Purple lips is so funny because its true! Erkel? He is about as skinny as hw was.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1347 Jul 30, 2012
Anyone ut Durbin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1351 Aug 15, 2012
Not real sure yet.
Reagan was a MENACE
#1355 Aug 16, 2012
Liberalism is a DISEASE wrote:
I think you just won an award Menace for the biggest idiot on topix.
Congrats! Hope that Communism works out for you.
Thanks ...

And I hope your mangina keeps working for you. In the meantime I'll keep shredding you guys while I wait for answers to the questions that shatter your worldview like a pane of glass.

Try not to break a heel in all your hasty retreats there!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1356 Aug 16, 2012
Obamanation Menace wrote:
<quoted text>
REAGAN was NOT A menace!!!!!
If you want to know what a menace is, if you want to know what a menace looks like, then turn on the news and look at your current
"Commander and Chief" (that means the president of these so far United State).
Then you will see what a menace looks like you will see one in action, you will hear one speaking. You will be able to listen to the news each night and see and hear what four years of having him in OFFICE has done to our country.
Sorry buddy ... didn't mean to make you cry right out of the gate there!

When you're done toweling off you can scroll up and find the 30-plus ways I've already listed that prove Reagan, in fact, was indeed a menace.

You on the other hand have yet to list a single bit of supporting evidence for what you said above.

That's OK though ... I realize you guys use talking points and lies where the rest of us use facts and proof.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1357 Aug 16, 2012
It IsThe Erkel Show wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL _ Love that last line _ nothing is working for "Erkel" thanks you made me laugh because it is TRUE. It is also so fitting, for this guy. However, the crap that Obamanation (my pet name for him) has caused is no laughing matter for the American people. What just amazes the HELL out of me is how SO MANY people can be so STUPID. Did they put something in the water of the demo? It is shockingly freakishly scary that so many of "our fellow courty men and women" still believe a word that comes out of this man's mouth.
Speaking of not "believing a word that comes out of this man's mouth" ...

Have you checked politifact lately? You know politifact right? The NON partisan fact checking site?

I only ask because it doesn't seem like Romney is feeling the love over there for some reason.

Could it be because they can't believe a word that comes out of this man's mouth?

Here's just a few examples:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...

And don't even get me started on Ryan and his BIG SPENDING "conservative" voting record where he voted for all those big ticket items and deficit riddled Bush budgets!

Here ... I'll jut let you see what a liar and a hypocrite looks like - just for FUN!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/796...

I'd love to continue SMEARING you for your big mouth on here, but I can only do that if you continue posting. So do try to keep up the good work won't you?
Reagan was a MENACE
#1358 Aug 16, 2012
Hey! Where's Blues Dot Com?

Anybody seen him lately?

He had SO much to say there for all of 3 posts or so!

Hmmm ... I wonder whatever could have happened?

Did he get his ass handed to him and cower away?

Let's check post 1337 about what I said about him:

"Damn this is gonna be easy ..."

CHECK!

and

"I'm 100% positive you won't answer any of those questions above ... not a single one! Why? Because you're a typical conservative wuss who refuses to answer questions that expose you and who runs off as soon as you're called out."

CHECK!

God I just LOVE being right ... especially when the Right is always so WRONG.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Dick Topick 49,534
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min newpoly 1,908
Do you approve of Sam Cunningham as Alderman? 1 hr judi 2
Judge jay ukena (Mar '13) 9 hr lousie Brown 140
Brainerd demolition contract vote delayed 19 hr Shaneell 1
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) Thu The-one-who-was-t... 4
Slain 5-month-old Zion boy recalled at prayer v... Aug 26 John Wilson 2
•••
•••

Great Lakes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Great Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Great Lakes News, Events & Info