Homeowner Fatally Shoots Intruder In Loudoun

Mar 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: wusa9.com

Police say the incident occurred about 2:30 am in the 45900 block of Pullman Court in Sterling, VA., when a resident reported that there was an unknown male inside their residence.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 18, 2013
John

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Just found out that the next door neighbor's son is also missing. I'm assuming the son was the intruder. Lets hope not
Bodrum

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Wow what a mess on channel 4 news this morning showed neighbor running to shooters door.
Just me

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

One has to wonder where the parents were? How do you sleep at night knowing your teenager is out in the wee hours of the morning?
BCZ

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Don't be stupid. don't. I know the parents. this is a horrible tragedy for everyone involved. you must have never been a teenager to say such a stupid comment.
Patty

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Any parent should have a better method for their child to come home to than climbing through the back window. Had this teenager come home through the front door with a key like they should have, he would have quickly realized he was at the wrong house and this never would have happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Great Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone had any run ins with RICK RAHIM ? Wed mdubber10 2
7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh... Aug 20 Interested 1
kiss Aug 15 Anonymous 1
Dismissed: Recall effort against Delgaudio toss... Aug 10 Ordinary Citizen 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Review: AVI Day SPA Jun '14 Karen 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356

Search the Great Falls Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Great Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Great Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••