Boy electrocuted after climbing roof at Herndon school
A teenage boy was electrocuted Tuesday night after he and three friends climbed onto a roof near a school in Herndon, Va.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.
#1 Jul 8, 2013
So sorry to read about this. Never say nerver when it comes to our children, as to what they'll do.
Add your comments below
|Buh Bye Volkswagon Employees||Sep 22||Goodbye Jobs||1|
|Anyone had any run ins with RICK RAHIM ? (May '14)||Sep '15||crobertsen219||4|
|Debate: Marijuana - Sterling, VA (Aug '10)||Aug '15||Ho Dee Doo||28|
|Review: Ameena Motors||Aug '15||Disgruntedowner||1|
|Psychics||Aug '15||Just saying||1|
|Flag waver on Rt 28||Jul '15||MountainMan||1|
|Rip-off Feeling: Great Falls Exxon (Oct '09)||Mar '15||gary grimes||9|
Find what you want!
Search Great Falls Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC