Loudoun County sheriff says intruder shot and killed by homeowner was Park View High student

Mar 18, 2013 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.washingtonpost.com

Police say a Loudoun County teenager was shot and killed after he climbed into a neighbor's home through a back window.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

in Va, you don't have the right to kill someone who enters your home at 3:00 in the morning. but sure wouldn't want to wait around to see what they are up to!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

GoodNewz wrote:
in Va, you don't have the right to kill someone who enters your home at 3:00 in the morning. but sure wouldn't want to wait around to see what they are up to!
Like looking for their bed.
Too bad

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

GoodNewz wrote:
In Texas,

We shoot thugs

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Too bad wrote:
<quoted text>
In Texas,
We shoot thugs
In Loudoun County

They shoot neighbor kids.

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Like looking for their bed.
most of the people who break into a home in the middle of the night are not in their right mind. if YOU want to wait around, have a little discussion with them, check on their feelings, that is fine. but you may be dead before you find out!
Too bad

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
In Loudoun County
They shoot neighbor kids.
And maybe they need to be shot....

That's where the Texas training enables the homeowner to decide, rather than a dispatcher on the phone....minutes away where seconds count.

Till you been there, had a dog in the fight, you'll never understand.

You tube
Fort Hancock Texas
Broken border goes violent.

Come visit Almost America, compliments of obamma.......
Nightwhisper

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

GoodNewz wrote:
REPLY:
You ALWAYS have the right to kill anyone who enters your home like this kid did. Your home is your castle and you have a human right to defend it. Someone sneaking into a home they don't live in, at 3am can be shot dead.

This kid broke so many laws including committing felonies.
1) Snuck out of his house
2) was out after curfew
3) drinking when it is illegal
4) sneaking back in
5) sneaking in the wrong house.

Anyone sneaking into someone elses house deserves to be shot dead and I am personally glad this criminal is dead. I don't value criminals lives, only law abiding peoples lives. DON"T bother to say he made a mistake. He made many, many mistakes where I listed 5 of them.
Gabby

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Please think before you comment, on the this story. Friend and family of the teen may see this. Also the shooter doesn't seem like the kind of person that wants to brag about this. Like you heartless people.
Fact is fact

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Gabby wrote:
Please think before you comment, on the this story. Friend and family of the teen may see this. Also the shooter doesn't seem like the kind of person that wants to brag about this. Like you heartless people.
Ya don't lallygag with serious things.

We can only hope folks see these exchanges and realize,

A mans home is his castle,
Respect it.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Too bad wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe they need to be shot....
That's where the Texas training enables the homeowner to decide, rather than a dispatcher on the phone....minutes away where seconds count.
Till you been there, had a dog in the fight, you'll never understand.
You tube
Fort Hancock Texas
Broken border goes violent.
Come visit Almost America, compliments of obamma.......
Just curious, how many people have you shot in your pajamas?
How many dogs?
Marcia

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Too bad wrote:
<quoted text>
In Texas,
We shoot thugs
REALLY, that's a pathetic mindset you have! This CHILD was not a thug! Why would you say that he was...perhaps because of the color of his skin.

Maybe in Texas they should start shooting idiots...the entire state may perish, however!
Marcia

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nightwhisper wrote:
<quoted text>
REPLY:
You ALWAYS have the right to kill anyone who enters your home like this kid did. Your home is your castle and you have a human right to defend it. Someone sneaking into a home they don't live in, at 3am can be shot dead.
This kid broke so many laws including committing felonies.
1) Snuck out of his house
2) was out after curfew
3) drinking when it is illegal
4) sneaking back in
5) sneaking in the wrong house.
Anyone sneaking into someone elses house deserves to be shot dead and I am personally glad this criminal is dead. I don't value criminals lives, only law abiding peoples lives. DON"T bother to say he made a mistake. He made many, many mistakes where I listed 5 of them.
So I guess anyone who is a teenager who has experienced alchol consumption and made a mistake should be shot???? I'm fairly sure this kid was non-confrontational! And BTW, maybe you should google the homeowner. Not exactly squeaky clean!
Marcia

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Fact is fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya don't lallygag with serious things.
We can only hope folks see these exchanges and realize,
A mans home is his castle,
Respect it.
AND PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE WORTH A DAMN MINUTE OF CONSIDERATION BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!
Marcia

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY, that's a pathetic mindset you have! This CHILD was not a thug! Why would you say that he was...perhaps because of the color of his skin.
Maybe in Texas they should start shooting idiots...the entire state may perish, however!
And P.S. Mr. Genius, drinking and breaking curfew is NOT a felony!

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
the point is not whether this person was good or bad. the point is that if someone breaks into your house at 3am, you don't wait around and have a warm and fuzzy conversation with them, cus if you do, more than likely they will kill/rob/rape you, then set fire to your house.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
the point is not whether this person was good or bad. the point is that if someone breaks into your house at 3am, you don't wait around and have a warm and fuzzy conversation with them, cus if you do, more than likely they will kill/rob/rape you, then set fire to your house.
If it were my son killed, I would take 11 fingers and the lower jaw off the neighbor gunman. I'd leave his tongue and testicles for a joke.
By the same right you cite.

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were my son killed, I would take 11 fingers and the lower jaw off the neighbor gunman. I'd leave his tongue and testicles for a joke.
no right that i cited. you may want to wait to see what the 3am intruder is doing in your house. "are you lost? how ya been? need a cup of hot cocoa?" not me. kill or be killed...

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
no right that i cited. you may want to wait to see what the 3am intruder is doing in your house. "are you lost? how ya been? need a cup of hot cocoa?" not me. kill or be killed...
I'll bet the guy who shot he neighbor kid doesn't feel that way now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, how many people have you shot in your pajamas?
How many dogs?
I always shoot every person and every dog that I catch in my pajamas.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
"By the same right" meaning you'd have to wait around until the "neighbor gunman" broke into your house at 3 am, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Great Falls Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Great Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance