Judge Sam Harris
Concerned citizen

Great Falls, MT

#1 Oct 11, 2006
I find it hard to believe that this topic isn't here and that there aren't hundreds of people with much to say.
C Smyth

Grand Junction, CO

#2 Nov 1, 2006
There are hundreds of thousands of people to say things. Judge Harris is not only garbage, but the lowest form of human being. He throws pregnant women in jail for stupid small tickets, infringes upon the rights of others to express freedom of speech by way of art, and in general doesn't offer the kind of law that is unbiased. When the state comes before him with a case, he presents himself as a employee of the state, when in fact he is not.
My recomendation and order as a citizen is that he be removed at once. The citizen being the basis for this country and its laws is one of the most sacred titles, and as such carries the power of the people.
Remove him from office, and appease the masses.

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2006
A sleezy ball and ultimatly corrupt if he dosent resign luts get him fired!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Toushi Kan Judo & Karate (Jun '08) Oct 7 Rawhide Red 20
"Ted Cruz is Lucifer in the Flesh" May '16 Prophet of Doom 1
News Jason K. Jezewski (Sep '08) Apr '16 Ross 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Great Falls, MT (Aug '10) Mar '16 SashaStarr 27
News Neighbor calls 911 on family watching 'The Walk... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Christsharian Dee... 3
Elect Greg Gianforte governor (Nov '15) Nov '15 hummer 1
News Great Falls couple claims $1,000,000 Powerball ... (Mar '15) May '15 Ekkachai Ariyawong 4

Great Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Great Falls Mortgages