Roxanne Cunningham?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Soldier aka Matt

United States

#23 Mar 2, 2013
Hey dummies ur even stupider than them I didn't think that was possible hahahahahahaha u would fit in with them hahahahahahaha
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#24 Mar 2, 2013
Highly doubt it. I love my soon to be family. So get your facts straight. I have never once used this site till now.
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#25 Mar 2, 2013
You obviously dont know anything im not talking mad sh*t about them. There my soon to be family.
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#26 Mar 2, 2013
No its not me. I would never site on a website and talk mad crap about people who are in my life and that I like. So get your facts straight. They all already know who it is and for you to put in your two cents isn't gonna change anything.
Ugly

Waltham, MA

#27 Mar 11, 2013
Roxanne is so ugly I can't handle it when I see a picture if her thinking she's the shit it makes me want to puke . This whole group look like they belong in the hills have eyes.
Who_Cares

United States

#28 Jun 8, 2013
Ugly wrote:
Roxanne is so ugly I can't handle it when I see a picture if her thinking she's the shit it makes me want to puke . This whole group look like they belong in the hills have eyes.
I think u need to grow up n keep my family out of ur mouth buddy n if u don't like how she looks stop looking,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio charged with Gouverneur area sexual miscon... 7 hr sure 7
Helpful online Aviation Store! Jul 29 armybrat93 1
Copenhagen fields days 2015 Jul 28 your wrong 15
Lowville parade Jul 27 old timer 39
Pate's Trash Removal (May '10) Jul 27 khmarquis 7
News Carthage man accused of abusing child (Jul '09) Jul 19 Mary A 52
News Carthage man facing sixth DWI in a decade (Jul '12) Jul 19 I hate dumb people 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Great Bend Mortgages