Next Last
eddie ratliff

Manchester, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2009
has any bnody seen shannon slone 4176
yep

Hurricane, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2009
yep....he is seen quite alot when he is looking 4 pills.
eddie ratliff

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2009
do you know where he lives if you see him tell him that fast eddie said hello tell him im up here at parkview nursing home and to come and see me
yep

Hurricane, WV

#4 Sep 4, 2009
eddie ratliff wrote:
do you know where he lives if you see him tell him that fast eddie said hello tell him im up here at parkview nursing home and to come and see me
will do....hope your doing ok!!
tommy

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
hey eddide thanks for take up for tommy slone
no way

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2009
tommy wrote:
hey eddide thanks for take up for tommy slone
We all know that tommy slone is a thief and a liar. What about him?
eddie ratliff

Stanton, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2009
no tommy ant no thief and a lier
lol

Walland, TN

#9 Sep 21, 2009
Listen Moped Head (Eddie) you dont think too good anyway! Tommy is a piece of crap!

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#10 Nov 9, 2009
Shannon/Tommy Slone is no better or no worse than any body else so unless ya wanna be judged do not judge others
oh but they are

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2009
they are worse than others. they do steal, they stay high, they are deadbeat dads, they wont work....i could go on for hours. anyone that knows them knows this is true.
hogirl

Barberton, OH

#12 Dec 1, 2009
anderson you always stick up for thieves ,flock together do you
ewww

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2009
shower shower shower. and use soap.
D_Anderson

Verona, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2009
hogirl wrote:
anderson you always stick up for thieves ,flock together do you
I look at the good side of ppl n work from there just like I would you
jodi

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2010
d. anderson which is roger is probably wore than the slone boys to steal.ask his sisters they will tell you all about him. hes a dead beat dad just like every other man.i dont know how he ever got comp. work about a week got caught sleeping on the job got fired.he will rat you out thats for sure.everybody knows when he was married to misty price how many people they both ratted out i think one was david huffman tried to get gary newcomb but gary was to smart for him.
babygirl

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2010
rhonda prater get back with me i see where you have been talking on topix.
neighbor

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2010
hey, rhonda i see you down on the 4 lane a couple weeks ago.
con artist

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2010
what is the big obsession with these guys? they are all thieves, druggies, dealers, etc. I think that there is only 1 of them that even has a job, not sure bout that though.

i do know that this 1 is a major con artist! talk about sob stories, this 1 will dish anything out! i think he even tried to con money out of ppl when he had a sick kid. the boy died from cancer and this guy never even laid eyes on him. he went around telling ppl he needed money to go visit him in the hospital at lexington. he never made any attempt to ever go see him.

stay away as far as possible from this one!
D_Anderson

Jackson, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2010
Della is D_Anderson
D_Anderson

Irvine, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2010
jodi wrote:
d. anderson which is roger is probably wore than the slone boys to steal.ask his sisters they will tell you all about him. hes a dead beat dad just like every other man.i dont know how he ever got comp. work about a week got caught sleeping on the job got fired.he will rat you out thats for sure.everybody knows when he was married to misty price how many people they both ratted out i think one was david huffman tried to get gary newcomb but gary was to smart for him.
Well goes to show how the ex-sister-in-law does not know a thing, yes Brenda, I know this is you. You know to much about Roger huh, lmao, you just had to put the name Jodi on here. Another ex of his, who do you think you are. Once again you have barked up the wrong tree, oh yes, I been following you here on Topix. Why are you trying to convince peole of this crap, whern you know that you are the one that has ratted on so many people that it is pittful. Come from under the name you used, I know how to read the way ppl talks, n I do know how you have lied so many times on myself n Roger, to cover your own butt. Well this is 1 time it is not going to happen, when I seen you use Roger as D_Anderson, that was the dead give away. Because, no body knows what the D stands for except for YOU. Now sweety, come to my face and say wehat you did on here. I for 1 take up for my Family, at least he took care of his Children. Did not have them locked up like you have your own, to this day if any of them need money, it is given to them. Talk about dead beat, who raised your children. Come on now tell the truth!!!! Another thing, ROGER DOES NOT GET ON THE COMPUTER, I am the one. Oh, did you forget my name started with a D as in Della. Hmmm, I think you did. Was you on some thing, when you replyed to this? Ha-Ha, By the way, if he did not work how would he had gotten his comp. huh?? He was HURT ON THE JOB PINNING COAL, I have read his Disability papers . Oh, did you know I knew about Jodi. LMBO, that was way before he got hurt...Which is a person you knew about, for he did not keep her a Secret, no need to try n bring the boy up, I know about him all so. Oh, and did you for get his sons name huh. aother D_Anderson. Oh and what about his daughter, who could of used D_Anderson. Oh, and another why I know it was you. I know how to trace IP addresses, all I had to do was Pay for it. Oh, Roger said, he loves you too. And, to think befor eyou up things on here about him. He is talking now about getting a Lawyer on this, for slandering his name.
yes this is brenda

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2010
hey im smarter than what u think i knew what the d was for. do you no what BLADA means? big lard ass della anderson. so you no the truth so you needto stop running that D. sucker i really thought u people was christians now if so id love to see a real 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greasy Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min tre 1,312
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 9 min MUSICK-NESS 21,400
Pikeville Nursing Home (Signature Health Care) (Jan '14) 10 min The man 8
Word Association (Aug '11) 11 min MUSICK-NESS 4,948
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DITCH MITCH 151,150
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 14 min MUSICK-NESS 22,641
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Mike Duquette 130,487
•••
•••
Greasy Creek Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greasy Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greasy Creek People Search