sex,drugs,cheaters,thieves,sluts,chil...

sex,drugs,cheaters,thieves,sluts,child rapest,drunks,killers,

Posted in the Greasy Creek Forum

what a place

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2010
thers one thing about it you will find thim all here at any time greasy creek was at one time a good place to live but now is hard to even live here becouse you have to see this people every day makes me so sick but they are a hand full of good people here too
well

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2010
what a place wrote:
thers one thing about it you will find thim all here at any time greasy creek was at one time a good place to live but now is hard to even live here becouse you have to see this people every day makes me so sick but they are a hand full of good people here too
maybe they should have asked to name to name the good people. know any? lol of course that wouldn'tn be interesting

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2010
SOME PEOPLE THAT LIVE AN GREASY ARE GOOD PEOPLE THEY DONT BOTHER OTHER AND THEY DONT DRINK AND PARTY OR SELL AND USE DRUGS BUT IT HARD TO FIND THESE PEOPLE BC THEY STAY IN THIER HOUSE ALL DAY BC THEY ARE AFRAID TO GET OUT AND LEAVE CAUSE SOMETHING MIGHT GET STOLEN OR THEIR HOUSE BROKEN IN TO ITS A SHAME PEOPLE CAN EVEN LEAVE HOME THESE DAYS AND ENJOY LIFE CAUSE THEIR AFRAID THAT THEY WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE WORKED HAD TO GET... GREASY REALLY NEEDS A FEW HONEST PEOPLE AND START A NEIGHBERHOOD WATCH BUT I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN CAUSE THEN PEOPLE WILL BE TOSCARED TO TURN SOMEONE IN
yeah whatever

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2010
thats anywhere you go. you must have a lot of time on your hands "what a place"
380Special

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2010
Greasy Creek was once a very good place to live, but as the years went by. I wanted to be else where, it's trashed up badly, to many nosey people, to much trouble from trouble makers. Once it was safe to walk to the store, now it is not safe to step outside. Needles n garbage every where you look any more. Kids use to play up in JoeBonners, but not after the kids started showing parents needles they find there. This Hellhole is getting worse, not by the day, but my the minute. Try to clean up the druggies n dealers, but more pours in. but know what, its as if this is going on every place you hear about. Our Kids are not safe any more, any where at all. It is a shame too, for once upon a time I was Proud to call Greasy Creek Home. But, not any more.
greasy creek girl

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2010
well I happen to live on greasy creek and I think yu all are full of shit.. yeah there are some people on greasy that do drugs and deal drugs but there are also alot of people that dont have a thing to do with drugs..
but that is just like everywhere you go you have your good ones and our bad ones..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greasy Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 18 min Red_Forman 7,099
stupid u k fans 1 hr Indiana man 16
RIP Lowell Reese 1 hr FBI Gains Support 1
who will Trump pick for vice president? 1 hr Earl Pitts 1
Elite Pikeville Rulers 4 2 hr Kings and Queens 27
New US 460 3 hr out of their league 36
Booher exposes himself! 4 hr Stooges Rule 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greasy Creek Mortgages