Comments
61 - 80 of 88 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2013
lordybe

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sympth wrote:
Have you ever been running late for work, and drove even 5 miles over the speed limit?? If so...you broke the law. Should you have to sit (and sleep) in a jail that is 100 degrees (not to mention disgusting and unsanitary)...even for one night?
Yes I sure have and yes I have got caught and yes I did pay my fine.....SOOOOOOO guess what!!! no jail time. I hardly think that any one person is sitting in Rhea Co jail for speeding and paying their fine like they were supposed to. Now stop trying to make a point before you think it through
Sympth

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jul 10, 2012
 
lordybe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I sure have and yes I have got caught and yes I did pay my fine.....SOOOOOOO guess what!!! no jail time. I hardly think that any one person is sitting in Rhea Co jail for speeding and paying their fine like they were supposed to. Now stop trying to make a point before you think it through
Surely you have heard of a metaphore before?? I guess I should have "thought" about the fact that not everyone in Rhea Co. is the smartest crayon in the box...
lordybe

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 10, 2012
 
Sympth wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you have heard of a metaphore before?? I guess I should have "thought" about the fact that not everyone in Rhea Co. is the smartest crayon in the box...
HMMMMMM! ya know I think I have! I hate to burst your bubble but that example you used in your post is not one. LOL! look it up deary!
Sympth

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Your getting childish. This was actually an adult debate until you joined. If your going to comment on a Topic, then please try to atleast stay on topic. My point of view was not on whether you would go to jail for a speeding ticket..or even whether you deserve to go to jail for not having the money to pay a fine. It was about whether or not EVERYONE in that jail deserves to suffer in 100 degree heat (NIGHT AND DAY), not to mention the disgusting conditions of that place. If you want to fight with me over MY OPINION, then atleast go back and read all posts! Not just the simple ones that you can understand :)
heres one

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

to anyone out there with friends and family in jail...... at your next visit tell them if they are hot then fall out in the floor and demand hospital care for heat exhaustion. Let the county pay for ambulance rides to the hospital. Boxing people up in steel jail cells is cruel and unusual punishment and people just need to shake the system.

“Making paper Spending coins”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jul 11, 2012
 
heres one wrote:
to anyone out there with friends and family in jail...... at your next visit tell them if they are hot then fall out in the floor and demand hospital care for heat exhaustion. Let the county pay for ambulance rides to the hospital. Boxing people up in steel jail cells is cruel and unusual punishment and people just need to shake the system.
The city, county, state and Feds do not pay for the ambulance ride or the healthcare. THE TAXPAYERS DO! People CHOOSE to break the law, it's society that suffers the burdens of their actions. Let them suffer emotionally and physically for the actions they have brought against them and the pain they have caused others.
no sympathy here

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jul 11, 2012
 
they need to have it rough-after all-they committed CRIMES.They need to suffer a little.Maybe they will think twice before they rob somebody,rape someone,or MURDER someone. If they think they might be a little uncomfortable for a while.Why make it so easy on them.they sure don't make it easy on the people they hurt.
Sympth

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jul 12, 2012
 
no sympathy here wrote:
they need to have it rough-after all-they committed CRIMES.They need to suffer a little.Maybe they will think twice before they rob somebody,rape someone,or MURDER someone. If they think they might be a little uncomfortable for a while.Why make it so easy on them.they sure don't make it easy on the people they hurt.
So, you think everyone in the jail is either a robber, rapist, or murderer?? Most people who commit crimes that bad...are in prison. Not some rinky dink town jail...
wait a while

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

9miletn wrote:
<quoted text>
The city, county, state and Feds do not pay for the ambulance ride or the healthcare. THE TAXPAYERS DO! People CHOOSE to break the law, it's society that suffers the burdens of their actions. Let them suffer emotionally and physically for the actions they have brought against them and the pain they have caused others.
before you blabber off about who pays what, wait until the person arrested is convicted. just because a person swears a warrant against a person or a cop arrests you for something they "think" is against the law only to find out they have no clue what the laws are, then maybe the police should reimburse all expenses due to the arrest. i am sick of these holy people such as urself acting as when a person gets thrown in jail they are pieces of shit. Martin Luther King, Jr. was thrown in jail so I guess he was a turd also. now go do something productive or at least hop from the backseat and learn to drive before giving your ill advised take on what you THINK you know. you make me sick
Beavis

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jul 12, 2012
 
wait a while wrote:
<quoted text>before you blabber off about who pays what, wait until the person arrested is convicted. just because a person swears a warrant against a person or a cop arrests you for something they "think" is against the law only to find out they have no clue what the laws are, then maybe the police should reimburse all expenses due to the arrest. i am sick of these holy people such as urself acting as when a person gets thrown in jail they are pieces of shit. Martin Luther King, Jr. was thrown in jail so I guess he was a turd also. now go do something productive or at least hop from the backseat and learn to drive before giving your ill advised take on what you THINK you know. you make me sick
I'm not a holy roller, don't believe in such nonsense. And I have no sympathy, respect or pity for anyone in a city jail, county lockup, state camp or federal prison. You do not end up there by accident 99% of the time. Now yes from time to time their is a screw up but it's so rare it doesn't factor in. Break the law, pay a price. Simple as that.

I have a nephew in jail I also have a sister in jail. They chose their path and now they're paying for it. I haven't spoken to either of them since back before their problems started. I've trashed their letters and rejected their calls. I won't post bail or assist with the lawyers, not my problem.

Criminals at all levels should pay a price for their crime. Whether it's community service, jail time or execution.

My grandmother was robbed and raped by a teenage thug. My 14 month old daughter was ran over, crushed and killed in the front yard because a guy had a "couple of beers" on his way home from work and missed his turn.

Sympathy or mercy won't be found with me.
food for thought

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

So what you are saying is police throw people in jail and all is fine, but if police break the law, i.e. drink and drive, wreck cars, speed, run red lights, slap you, assault you, degrade you, then they do not go to jail so I am supposed to gather about 3 good friends together and stake them out and stomp the shit out of them as some sort of justice? Is that what you just said? I have no problem in catching a cop off duty at walmart and stomping the dog shit out of him or any other person that had F$%$%ed me over. Great idea. I'll pass it on.
MIA

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Neal needs to go. Argo needs to be getting Neal's salary.
Questions

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jul 13, 2012
 
The are putting in a new air conditioning unit to keep them cool. Why hasn't the new jail even started to be built yet? What will they do with this building when the new jail is built? Does anyone have these answers?

“Making paper Spending coins”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Questions wrote:
The are putting in a new air conditioning unit to keep them cool. Why hasn't the new jail even started to be built yet? What will they do with this building when the new jail is built? Does anyone have these answers?
It would make sense to sell or lease it to the city police. Maybe lease it out to I.C.E. as a marshaling point for the immigrant roundups.
say what

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jul 13, 2012
 
9miletn wrote:
<quoted text>
It would make sense to sell or lease it to the city police. Maybe lease it out to I.C.E. as a marshaling point for the immigrant roundups.
All we need around here is an I.C.E. agency. We do not need any feds here. Those illegal immigrate roundups don't even work at the border states. Try suggesting something rational. You are really starting to make me tune you out as ignorant. And what would the city police do with a jail? The county houses and feeds people arrested by city cops and no reimbursement is made to the county. The sheriff should raise hell and force all 3 citys to pay a per diem fee per prisoner. It may reduce the amount of arrests where a citation can be just as effective. Place me in that dungeon of a jail as a PRETRIAL detainee and under those conditions, I would own that jail. Then someone could lease it from me.
MIA

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Jul 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

say what wrote:
<quoted text>All we need around here is an I.C.E. agency. We do not need any feds here. Those illegal immigrate roundups don't even work at the border states. Try suggesting something rational. You are really starting to make me tune you out as ignorant. And what would the city police do with a jail? The county houses and feeds people arrested by city cops and no reimbursement is made to the county. The sheriff should raise hell and force all 3 citys to pay a per diem fee per prisoner. It may reduce the amount of arrests where a citation can be just as effective. Place me in that dungeon of a jail as a PRETRIAL detainee and under those conditions, I would own that jail. Then someone could lease it from me.
absolutely brilliant idea on the per diem per prisoner. Their budgets are constantly increasing for the low enforcement as is, let part of their ever increasing budgets be put to better use such as the per diem per prisoner charge and perhaps you will see less jail overcrowding and more streamline justice happening, not to mention man hours saved in just writing citations as opposed to arresting, hauling, booking in jail and report writing. more time to patrol the streets and again, less overcrowding.

“Making paper Spending coins”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Jul 14, 2012
 
say what wrote:
<quoted text>All we need around here is an I.C.E. agency. We do not need any feds here. Those illegal immigrate roundups don't even work at the border states. Try suggesting something rational. You are really starting to make me tune you out as ignorant. And what would the city police do with a jail? The county houses and feeds people arrested by city cops and no reimbursement is made to the county. The sheriff should raise hell and force all 3 citys to pay a per diem fee per prisoner. It may reduce the amount of arrests where a citation can be just as effective. Place me in that dungeon of a jail as a PRETRIAL detainee and under those conditions, I would own that jail. Then someone could lease it from me.
I am thinking rational, I'm just thinking of ways to make money. That wore out real estate is perfect for the city or I.C.E. to lease. Or maybe they can use it for the juveniles or women.
MIA

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Jul 14, 2012
 
9miletn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking rational, I'm just thinking of ways to make money. That wore out real estate is perfect for the city or I.C.E. to lease. Or maybe they can use it for the juveniles or women.
you are not the only rational individual on this site.

“Making paper Spending coins”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jul 14, 2012
 
MIA wrote:
<quoted text>you are not the only rational individual on this site.
Never said I was, and that's good to know.
Okay

Nickelsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jul 15, 2012
 
They're always complaining they need money, & that's way to make some.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Graysville Discussions

Search the Graysville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 38 min BAS 141,520
jason brady and cassie parrot (Jan '14) 7 hr Jason 16
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr jarda 8,594
Matt young 13 hr ruc 7
goat 14 hr hash slinging slasher 12
Shannon Garrison and his loud mouthed Wife Inti... 17 hr wife 7
Skinny Coffee? (Dec '11) 19 hr we know eachother 302
•••
•••
•••
Graysville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Graysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Graysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Graysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Graysville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••