Those bogus Pres. polls!

Those bogus Pres. polls!

Posted in the Graysville Forum

Capt C

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 11, 2012
CNN: OBAMA +6...
POLLED MORE DEMS!
ABCNEWSWASHPOST LIKELY VOTERS: O 49% R 48%...
... SURVEYED 33% DEMOCRAT, 23% REPUBLICAN
job creater

Cleveland, TN

#2 Sep 11, 2012
both candidates tout JOBS JOBS JOBS like they are running for the office of queen of a piss ant colony. Pretty much every person around this locality is poorly educated, hate the word WORK much less the effort in applying themselves to work and are content with sucking off the government tit. let a pollster call me and I'll tell them I'm about ready QUIT my GD job and take a free ride. I am sick of scrapping by and I have a decent paying job. even had to cell my motorcyle that took me years to get and years to pay off but now can't afford it. I even have a little flat bottom boat and can't fix the little motor on it to even get away for a damn day. Show me all these people around here that want all these damn jobs because I'm convinced those that can work refuse to work and those that want to work can't work. Fu*k who the president is I worry more about the sharks swimming around here locally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey's towing 1 hr Bos wrecker service 75
Makayla Moore 2 hr KortneyThurman 16
Motorcycle Club (May '12) 2 hr Joe 211
Cayla 6 hr Realtalk 1
Randy and Dee Dee West (Sep '12) 9 hr Guest 24
Affairs at La-z-boy something in the water 15 hr Krysten 15
Jerressa Ray 22 hr Beetle juice 18

Graysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance