First Prev
of 3
Next Last
average joe

Dunlap, TN

#1 Sep 23, 2012
What is going on with him now? Is he still dealing drugs or is he still stealing from people? He is a coward that runs that mouth, slandering people and and telling people stuff he dont know. His day is coming soon
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2012
You are gay
jeff

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 24, 2012
He a bad druggy and yes karma a bitch
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2012
jeff wrote:
He a bad druggy and yes karma a bitch
so is your mom jeff
not so fast

Cleveland, TN

#5 Sep 24, 2012
ethan is trying to turn his life around and has got saved by the presious blood of the lamb jesus crhist,you should pray for him and help him not try to push him back down to sin.
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 24, 2012
not so fast wrote:
ethan is trying to turn his life around and has got saved by the presious blood of the lamb jesus crhist,you should pray for him and help him not try to push him back down to sin.
Your name should be "I'm gay"
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 24, 2012
DEEZ NUTTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name should be "I'm gay"
Someone needs to pray for your spell check
average joe

Dunlap, TN

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Turn his life around my a@#. He burnt to many bridges, O and his house to even ask for prayers. He starts problems for people he dont even know by running that mouth. DEEZ NUTTS you may be a friend of his or may even be him, who knows but u pray for him cuz no one else will. sorry I will pray for him. pray his sorry, lying, stilling, drug a@# to go to jail
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2012
average joe wrote:
Turn his life around my a@#. He burnt to many bridges, O and his house to even ask for prayers. He starts problems for people he dont even know by running that mouth. DEEZ NUTTS you may be a friend of his or may even be him, who knows but u pray for him cuz no one else will. sorry I will pray for him. pray his sorry, lying, stilling, drug a@# to go to jail
I will pray for your grammar.
jeff

Shelby, NC

#10 Sep 24, 2012
He will need pray when they put him in prison for his drugs
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2012
jeff wrote:
He will need pray when they put him in prison for his drugs

You need yo pray for your grammar.
average joe

Dunlap, TN

#12 Sep 24, 2012
JEFF SAID IT WELL. GREAT GRAMMER JEFF!!!
DEEZ NUTTS

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2012
average joe wrote:
JEFF SAID IT WELL. GREAT GRAMMER JEFF!!!
You are just as stupid as Jeff.
jeff

Monroe, NC

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Anybody with the name on here deez nutts is stupid! Can't be Ethan tho cause he definitely don't have any balls! Since he likes to screw around on his wife so much he will do great in prison. I hope he gets all the action his little body can stand LOL
DEEZ NUTTS

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2012
jeff wrote:
Anybody with the name on here deez nutts is stupid! Can't be Ethan tho cause he definitely don't have any balls! Since he likes to screw around on his wife so much he will do great in prison. I hope he gets all the action his little body can stand LOL
ask your mom about my balls
WTF

Dalton, GA

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Deez Nutts ......I hear you have a rubberneck and a 3inch peter .Do us all a favor and service yourself! Nuff said.
DEEZ NUTTS

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2012
WTF wrote:
Deez Nutts ......I hear you have a rubberneck and a 3inch peter .Do us all a favor and service yourself! Nuff said.
why service myself when your mom will do it for me
really

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Sep 25, 2012
Do you have proof of all of this??? I dont blame him if he cheats on her ,she is nasty you can tell she does NOT shower brush her greasy hair . She fits in on barnard circle. being over weight is fine but wear big peoples clothes and not try to fit in skinny girls stuff
use to be friend

Dunlap, TN

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Wow not shocked to see his name on here. I will have to agree, about the stiling. ethen is a pos. Friend to your face and stab ypu in back. I did alot for him and helped him anytime he asked and was stabed in back. He gave up friendship over something as dumb as it was. I am glad of it also cause I am not into the drugs so glad not around him anymore. ps, DO NOT LOAN HIM ANYTHING
Lindsey

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Sep 25, 2012
use to be friend wrote:
Wow not shocked to see his name on here. I will have to agree, about the stiling. ethen is a pos. Friend to your face and stab ypu in back. I did alot for him and helped him anytime he asked and was stabed in back. He gave up friendship over something as dumb as it was. I am glad of it also cause I am not into the drugs so glad not around him anymore. ps, DO NOT LOAN HIM ANYTHING
Ethan can be a good person if Keisha was out of the picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donna hacker burgess 1 hr Lmao 29
anyone kno anything abt skip wilkey (Jan '13) 4 hr truth 24
Lela Tonya Fuller Knight Stepping 11 hr Chfc 5
RIP Skip Wilkey... What's the real story? 14 hr Cuntis 1
Dr and Dentist 16 hr Helpful 5
Cryptid Spotted in Rhea County?. (Aug '16) Mon wayne richardson 15
Stay Clear of Miracle Meadows trailer park in ... (Jun '10) Apr 23 CONCERNED 16

Graysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance