WHOS CHEATING ON THEIR HUSBAND or WIF...

WHOS CHEATING ON THEIR HUSBAND or WIFE in GRAYSVILLE and WHO WITH!!

Posted in the Graysville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“The Good OL Days”

Since: Nov 10

graysville,tn

#1 Nov 26, 2010
Chancy Farris with TODD MILLER, JEREMY DAVIS with SHERRY SNEED,DONNA BURRGASS wih RAY MILES, AMANDA IVEY with JEREMY DOSS, KIMMY BROWN with THE CUTE COP ERIC BARTLET.
southern beauty

Lavinia, TN

#2 Nov 26, 2010
let me tell you something since you know everything i am not having a affair with ray miles i will find out who you are remember we live in graysville!!you need to keep your mouth shut and get a fucking hobby and learn how to spell while you are at it if you had a back bone you would not be hiding behind some fake ass name i dont care if your a guy or girl i will find out cause noone in this town can keep a secert and keep my name out of your mouth and if your a guy you better hope my husband dont get ahold of you or you will be missing some teeth!!!!
Sherry Sneed

Cleveland, TN

#3 Nov 26, 2010
nowletmetellu wrote:
Chancy Farris with TODD MILLER, JEREMY DAVIS with SHERRY SNEED,DONNA BURRGASS wih RAY MILES, AMANDA IVEY with JEREMY DOSS, KIMMY BROWN with THE CUTE COP ERIC BARTLET.
Hahaha. I so wish that all I had time to do was sit around and make up stupid rumors about people. For one, Jeremy and myself ARE NOT having an affair... For two, if we were, it would be none of your STANKIN ASS business... For three, again, if we were, what the hell would it matter because we are both divorced from our "husband and wife". So next time you want to make shit up about someone, make sure you have all the facts first, stupid bitch!!

Since: Nov 10

Cleveland, TN

#4 Nov 26, 2010
nowletmetellu wrote:
Oh, yeah, and another thing... You are talking shit about some pretty thick skinned ladies, if ya know what I mean.. So you better hope to the Good Lord above that its not found out who you are!
southern beauty

Lavinia, TN

#5 Nov 26, 2010
amen sherry they better hope i dont find out this chicken shit bitch has alot of people pissed off starting with me and ray they will have a bad day if we find out who they are cause its all lies and rumors like this can cause alot of trouble but we already know they have no back bone they must be mad cause they cant get a piece of ass lol
Denise Patterson

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Hey..letmetellu GET A LIFE. =) You talk alot of shit to be a truth teller. Ha
southern beauty

Lavinia, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2010
"letmetellu"would not know the truth if it slapped him/her in the face THEY NEED A LIFE BAD AND STOP MAKING UP RUMORS DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU CANT BACK IT UP AND WE ALL KNOW THEY HAVE NO BACK BONE SO TRUTH TELLER MY ASS!!!!!
chancey FARRIS

Cleveland, TN

#9 Dec 2, 2010
YOU GUYS BETTER LISTEN TO SHERRY SHE IS SO RIGHT BOUT YOU ARE TALKIN SHIT BOUT THE WRONG BITCHES THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENSES!!!! and just for the record even tho its none of your business but yeah i screwed up and dated todd for a little bit but thats old news so if you just have nothin to do but sit on you HATING NASTY ASS and talk shit then you need to stay current on the gossip and jeremy doss is my moms man so you need to know what youre talkin bout cause we aint the type to sit and take it! just live by this>>>> DONT HATE US CAUSE YOU AINT US!
CONCERNED PARENT

Cleveland, TN

#11 Dec 2, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. SAYS THE EX INMATE AT JAIL. WHO THEY KNOW BY FIRST NAME AT COURT AND JAIL. WHOSE MOM WHO IS DATING ONE OF THE MAJOR RHEA COUNTY DRUG DEALERS.
yeah again dumb ass! OLD NEWS! been in lots of trouble but thats my past and cant help if they love me everywhere i go including the court house! and just to be honest...jeremy my moms man dont have a pot to piss in... so you would think he would if he was a bit drug dealer you idiot! and why dont you put your real name chicken shit! i dare you! me and sherry both dare you lol
chancey

Cleveland, TN

#13 Dec 2, 2010
o i hope you pray cause if i ever find out who you are you have had it! if you know me so well you should know i will stomp a mud hole in your ass! comment on that bitch o yeah my man is the best lookin man around here jealousy is a bitch aint it
chancey

Cleveland, TN

#15 Dec 2, 2010
i aint ever lost bitch!!! dont be chicken shit and put your name
chancey

Cleveland, TN

#16 Dec 2, 2010
if i dont know who you are then how have i lost ignorant? anyway this shit you talk is funny as hell to me! used to i knew why people were jealous of me cause i had everything and always got my way but now i just struggle to make it just like everyone else so all i know to tell you honey is no matter how much shit you talk you will never be me. but the next time my name comes out of your mouth.... CHOKE ON IT BITCH!!!!
unknown

Harrison, TN

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Chancey you are a bitch, you have have made your own name girl look at the things you have done and the people you have ripped off, screwed over, yu know wat i am talking about.. & like "LMAO" we have have crossed paths before. Hell you ripped me off. You are low. Lower than the come..
LMAO

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2010
OH CHANCEY YES YOU LOST. AND YOU DONT KNOW ME. YOU JUST KNEW ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE. TIL WE GOT WHERE WE WERE GOING.....
southern bitch

Sale Creek, TN

#19 Dec 3, 2010
they are to scared to put their real name i hope everyone knows who this is cause i dont hide it
southern bitch

Sale Creek, TN

#20 Dec 3, 2010
they really need to listen to sherry and hope and pray we dont find out who they are!!just goes to show you how stupid some people can be if they had balls they would say who they are but they are to chicken shit wonder why lol
chancey

Cleveland, TN

#21 Dec 3, 2010
southern bitch wrote:
they really need to listen to sherry and hope and pray we dont find out who they are!!just goes to show you how stupid some people can be if they had balls they would say who they are but they are to chicken shit wonder why lol
you said it and they know it too thats why they wont put their names.... they are scared jealous f*cks!!! LOL
Unknown

Chattanooga, TN

#22 Dec 3, 2010
Bitch you sure as hell aint nothin too be jealous of. I promise you that...
chancey

Cleveland, TN

#23 Dec 5, 2010
Unknown wrote:
Bitch you sure as hell aint nothin too be jealous of. I promise you that...
the only time hating bitches like you talk shit is when they are jealous! go to the doc and have them prescribe you something for your sickness but i hear they cant fix ugly and im sure thats another one of your problems... sorry we cant all look good... somebodys got to play the part lol lol lol lol...... i just wish all i had to do was sit and talk shit on the damn computer!!! GET A LIFE!!!
moo cows

Cleveland, TN

#24 Dec 5, 2010
chancey wrote:
<quoted text>
the only time hating bitches like you talk shit is when they are jealous! go to the doc and have them prescribe you something for your sickness but i hear they cant fix ugly and im sure thats another one of your problems... sorry we cant all look good... somebodys got to play the part lol lol lol lol...... i just wish all i had to do was sit and talk shit on the damn computer!!! GET A LIFE!!!
Looks like that's all you do also,and i have seen your myspace page and yeah you look like you hit every ugly branch coming down that tree and even ate a few apples on the way down.well i shouldn't have said apples more like a 5 course meal instead. twinkies anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Raymond 2 hr here ya go 2
Kerstin Smith 3 hr K_Thurman 58
Justin Goin 9 hr Pictures 5
Kortney Thurman 10 hr Steve 15
Troy Dodson Sat Yep 7
Who knows her?? Sat Iknow 4
Selena Kindlespire / Preacher Terry Browm Sat howie feltersnatch 3

Graysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance