Brenda porter

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Harvest pagent on Nov19th at super 8 motel,Sign ups Nov1-2-3 from 1-3pm.Every child will get a 3ft trophy,title and banner.There will 3 overall winners.They will get a 5ft trophy,crown,banner and other prizes.You can email me at [email protected]

Since: Sep 11

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Oct 13, 2011
How much to sign up?

Since: Sep 11

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Is it glitzs?
pc mom

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2011
how much is the entry fee and what type of pagent is it and is there a age requirement?
Carmen Ward

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2011
I tried to email about this but don't think it went through"( Does anyone know the details yet?
Brenda Porter

Greenup, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2011
Beauty is 35 and sports ware is 25.My email is [email protected] or on facebook.
Sickening

Grayson, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2011
I'm glad it's not a spelling bee. People that can't differentiate the difference between simple words and their meanings should not be allowed to be on public sites. You have cook "ware" and you have sports "wear". Take some of the money you earn from these little children and hire yourself a tutor.
momoftwo

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2011
Just wondering, are there any pageants coming up in the area soon??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 163,767
Hey you 29 min Lol 13
Shoneys any better 35 min Dont go there 12
Shannon Barber 55 min Shocked 12
Jaclyn Ferguson 1 hr Murder 2
Jamie howard 1 hr sad 28
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,603
adair Mon oldfriend 6
Wreck at head of ek Sun Epa 42

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages