Grayson subway
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dontworryboutit

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Who thinks the manager at Grayson subway has a nice but!
Iamworiedboutit

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Dont go in there so dont have clue who is she
Marvin

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Dontworryboutit wrote:
Who thinks the manager at Grayson subway has a nice but!
Don't worry bout it that's my girl so fuxk off
Rae

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Mar 10, 2012
You go Marvin! Us girls are down there to work, not to be checked out by some pervert!
hmmm

Russell, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Rae wrote:
You go Marvin! Us girls are down there to work, not to be checked out by some pervert!
there is not ONE chick down there that is remotley good looking, but i have classy taste soooo to each their own....
Rae

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Mar 10, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not ONE chick down there that is remotley good looking, but i have classy taste soooo to each their own....
Learn how to spell if you're sooo classy....
hey rae

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Rae wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell if you're sooo classy....
atleast i have a job where i make 62,000 a year and not the dead end subway....lmao ya loser
fatass

Newburgh, IN

#8 Mar 14, 2012
i like subway.
Boyd Crowder

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 14, 2012
hey rae wrote:
<quoted text>atleast i have a job where i make 62,000 a year and not the dead end subway....lmao ya loser
I make a lot more than you, yet I also suffer from...... humility !
Raylan Givens

Grayson, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2012
I dont really care what they look like as long as they are clean, mannerly and hard working. Ive never seen a place like this town that gripes and tells everyone to get a job then makes fun of them when they have one!
Smartass

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Boyd Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>
I make a lot more than you, yet I also suffer from...... humility !
I just love how everyone makes more than the next guy on
Topix.
Raylan Givens

Greenup, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Raylan Givens wrote:
I dont really care what they look like as long as they are clean, mannerly and hard working. Ive never seen a place like this town that gripes and tells everyone to get a job then makes fun of them when they have one!
Son,don't you know it's against the law to take the identity of the law.
Rae

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Mar 14, 2012
hey rae wrote:
<quoted text>
atleast i have a job where i make 62,000 a year and not the dead end subway....lmao ya loser
Money doesn't buy happiness.
hey

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2012
i ate there last week and the ppl working are stuck up pricks ...they dont say hi .how ya doin or anything if they think they are to good to treat there costumers with alittle respect why dont they go get a education and quit workin at subway ..the blonde just stuck her nose in the air and acted like a snob and the guy was a total douche bag ..i hope u 2 see this and realize that ur costumers are always right ...pull those hairs out of ur as*ses and show us some damn friendliness jerks
true

Grayson, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2012
I agree with you on this, I went in their for my lunch the other day and was treated awful. The girl who finally waited on me after about five minutes of standing there was very very rude. She acted like she was doing me a favor and I can't stand that. So needless to say I will for sure be finding another place for lunch!!!
hey

Irvine, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2012
its awful ...an thats exactly how they treated me too ..i used to go to subway every other week to eat...an the ppl who work there have worked there for some time now so u would think they know the costumer deserves ur entire attention while being waited on..when i walked in they didnt even say a word ...i mean not one word they should be aware to say (welcome to subway wat can i get for u today).or a simple( how may i help u) .but nothing...they looked at me like i was suspose to slap some gloves on an make my own sub...i really hope the manager straightens this issue out ..i really enjoy eating at subway an i hate to see a couple of sour puss teenagers ruin such a great place to go to get a quick lunch...
Just saying

Greenup, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2012
No wonder businesses struggle nowadays, it's because they stopped caring about the customer.
lol

Grayson, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2012
thats funny because when I was there and they treated me this way the mgr was right there with them. This place is a joke.
true

Ashland, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2012
you think being a customer there is bad? Try working there.... lmao. It is a JOKE! For the most part, the employees are afraid to express a personality, the manager is a witch and she passes her negitve attitude onto her employees.
true

Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2012
But what should be done is... if you are a unsatisfied customer, look on the back of your reciept and call the 800 number and place a complaint. There is also a website that you can use. The owner and her co owners really wont tollerate employees beeing rude to customers.
The upper management don't know to fix something that they don't know is broken. So they wont know if you don't tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 14,765
First National 6 hr Cha cha 14
People taking numerous vacations and then bitch... 7 hr ntheknow 15
dish tv 7 hr ntheknow 5
whatever happened to robin sumpter? (Jun '10) 7 hr Robin 2
Buffalo Market 9 hr Genius 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr CriminalsForever 149,742

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages