Who got or is getting married??

Who got or is getting married??

Posted in the Grayson Forum

wild

Grayson, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Names of people that got married or is getting married????
cant hide

Ardsley, NY

#2 Oct 9, 2012
wild wrote:
Names of people that got married or is getting married????
Melissa it's clear you are trying to get certain names listed. Autumn and Chris are very happy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 9, 2012
I'm getting married in January! dont know who the feck Autumn or Chris are....anyways YAY for me!
Never

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2012
been married once. now it is time for all the folks to just sit back and cut some goodd ole farts.

If you are married and your partner wont sniff a good fartr of yours now that is a shame.
My partner would love to sniff my farts as I did theirs. It is a turn on to sniff one of your partners farts.
I love sniffing farts and all i need is a partner that wishes to do the same
SNIFF FREELY
physco

Grayson, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Never wrote:
been married once. now it is time for all the folks to just sit back and cut some goodd ole farts.

If you are married and your partner wont sniff a good fartr of yours now that is a shame.
My partner would love to sniff my farts as I did theirs. It is a turn on to sniff one of your partners farts.
I love sniffing farts and all i need is a partner that wishes to do the same
SNIFF FREELY
Your obsession with your bowels is unhealthy , it appears to be all you can think about
Happy Day

Grayson, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
cant hide wrote:
<quoted text>
Melissa it's clear you are trying to get certain names listed. Autumn and Chris are very happy.
Well they already knew that, she contacted them, but they didn't want to go. That's old news.
lmao

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2012
i married my wife in july!!!
obvious

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Lets see morgan cordial is getting married that tyler messer kid and some chick got married ,april bradford is getting married,ally gollhue is gettin married,ashley kouns ,ashlee campbell oh and that codi carpenter girl and tons of other people are getting married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Paul 170,024
Amy Elaine 1 hr Stitch 3
Justin sexton finally arrested 22 hr Happy thanksgiving 1
melissa sparks Thu bryanG 3
Poll You ever been caught masturbating? (May '09) Thu Steve 79
Craig Utley Wed Whitney 9
Pumpkin roll Wed Matlock fan 1

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages