Who got or is getting married??

Posted in the Grayson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
wild

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 8, 2012
 
Names of people that got married or is getting married????
cant hide

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 9, 2012
 
wild wrote:
Names of people that got married or is getting married????
Melissa it's clear you are trying to get certain names listed. Autumn and Chris are very happy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 9, 2012
 
I'm getting married in January! dont know who the feck Autumn or Chris are....anyways YAY for me!
Never

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 9, 2012
 
been married once. now it is time for all the folks to just sit back and cut some goodd ole farts.

If you are married and your partner wont sniff a good fartr of yours now that is a shame.
My partner would love to sniff my farts as I did theirs. It is a turn on to sniff one of your partners farts.
I love sniffing farts and all i need is a partner that wishes to do the same
SNIFF FREELY
physco

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 9, 2012
 
Never wrote:
been married once. now it is time for all the folks to just sit back and cut some goodd ole farts.

If you are married and your partner wont sniff a good fartr of yours now that is a shame.
My partner would love to sniff my farts as I did theirs. It is a turn on to sniff one of your partners farts.
I love sniffing farts and all i need is a partner that wishes to do the same
SNIFF FREELY
Your obsession with your bowels is unhealthy , it appears to be all you can think about
Happy Day

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 9, 2012
 
cant hide wrote:
<quoted text>
Melissa it's clear you are trying to get certain names listed. Autumn and Chris are very happy.
Well they already knew that, she contacted them, but they didn't want to go. That's old news.
lmao

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i married my wife in july!!!
obvious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 11, 2012
 
Lets see morgan cordial is getting married that tyler messer kid and some chick got married ,april bradford is getting married,ally gollhue is gettin married,ashley kouns ,ashlee campbell oh and that codi carpenter girl and tons of other people are getting married

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Grayson Forum right now

Search the Grayson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 123,027
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 min Whitehair Is Stupid 25,966
mike and melisa soon to be clanin (Dec '10) 18 min JJP 32
explosions 28 min worried 9
where is cassie sloas? 1 hr Yo curious 15
Girls have u seen new guy on Dixie st 3 hr Live near him 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
HOW TO: netflix free forever! (Nov '10) 18 hr ghost 194
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grayson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••