First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#41 May 12, 2012
Take it or lv it wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know when was the last time you came in the school and helped with anything, I did not see what special committee you said that you were on within the school system. I would say that you are the same lazy ass that sit at home on the comp, does'nt makesure that your kids have bathed, changed their clothes, or even had anything to eat before they left home!
haha I'm not even going to further dignify such lunacy.
I reiterate my original post.
lux

Broken Arrow, OK

#42 May 12, 2012
well at least josh and betty glovers kid will get a meal when it goes to school.
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#43 May 12, 2012
lux wrote:
well at least josh and betty glovers kid will get a meal when it goes to school.
why do you follow me around and post those names?
My name is Josh Napier
boxer

Broken Arrow, OK

#44 May 12, 2012
billybob wrote:
i think that star elementary school needs to get rid of the KENNEDYS (JAN AND TIM)
AMEN !!!!
momma

Ashland, KY

#45 May 12, 2012
I feel like Im sending my kid to jail when he goes to school. ecms pick them up five minutes before schools out and phone is ringing by six oclock saying he was tardy one or more classes to bring an excuse. If a parent checks him out, why need a danged excuse?
Good luck!

Russell, KY

#46 May 21, 2012
I think it's great that the teachers are getting a raise, I'm sure they need it. It's just too bad that 3 were "laid off" and 5 forced into retirement in one of the elementary schools. Not only that, but they were great teachers (the ones laid off) and now they have to hire new ones to replace them. Why?? Sounds like the new man in charge didn't want them to get their well-deserved tenure. It's a real shame if you ask me. I'm wondering if this happened in any of the other schools.
Davey

Flatwoods, KY

#47 May 24, 2012
What's the scoop on the WCMS sex scandal ? seems to be a major cover up going on there
well

Morehead, KY

#48 May 24, 2012
Do you expect anything less than a cover up? Carter Co Board of Ed cannot be trusted.
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#49 May 24, 2012
well wrote:
Do you expect anything less than a cover up? Carter Co Board of Ed cannot be trusted.
yet we continue electing people, at all levels, and do not try to change anything ourselves. "We" expect the government to always be able to step in and solve our problems. Gov reflected the people.
A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves.
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#50 May 24, 2012
another parent wrote:
I know how you feel my son in kindergarden was beat up bad by a team of boys on the first day of school and came home crying with bruises and a bloody nose but all they did was take the bullies play time. This has to stop , Good Luck with any justice.
That's f-ed up. Fight in Gallatin County Schools, and you'd both get suspended, which doesn't make sense... best way to stop bullying, stand up to them. But yeah, tyrants can't usually see the bullies, since they bullies themselves.
well

Morehead, KY

#51 May 24, 2012
Tryder wrote:
<quoted text>
yet we continue electing people, at all levels, and do not try to change anything ourselves. "We" expect the government to always be able to step in and solve our problems. Gov reflected the people.
A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves.
Speak for yourself. My vote didn't elect ANY of the current school board members. I don't rely on the government to do anything. Obviously, I find myself at the mercy of the government more often than I'd like but I, for one, do try to bring about change. Unfortunately our local government DOES reflect the people that voted for them. That, my friend, is NOT a good thing.
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#52 May 24, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself. My vote didn't elect ANY of the current school board members. I don't rely on the government to do anything. Obviously, I find myself at the mercy of the government more often than I'd like but I, for one, do try to bring about change. Unfortunately our local government DOES reflect the people that voted for them. That, my friend, is NOT a good thing.
your hollerin at me and you said the same thing I did just phrased differently with the exception of the voting bit.
well

Morehead, KY

#53 May 24, 2012
Hollerin? Uhm, no I don't 'holler'. I didn't us the word WE at all. I spoke for myself. I won't be grouped with the people that support those unethical morons. The WE that you speak of may include you and your cronies but not me.(Hence, the comment speak for yourself.)
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#54 May 24, 2012
well wrote:
Hollerin? Uhm, no I don't 'holler'. I didn't us the word WE at all. I spoke for myself. I won't be grouped with the people that support those unethical morons. The WE that you speak of may include you and your cronies but not me.(Hence, the comment speak for yourself.)
my cronies? Dude I'm a Ron Paul supporting libertarian. I'm as anti establishment and anti big government and anti crony as you can get. I think the school board is an oppressive regime with a thirst for power.

I was making a generalized statement of why complain when that's all that's being done, no action is taken, no effort by the public to change matters much. I used "we" in quotations just as a generic term for our community as a whole.

Read my past post in this thread, it may help you from continuing to get the wrong impression of me.
Card75

Lexington, KY

#55 May 25, 2012
Superintendents wife just hired on with a central office job? Is this true? If so, we're just padding this guys retirement. Is it even legal for him to be his own wife's boss? I'm kind of surprised he has a wife.
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#56 May 25, 2012
Whose on School Board ? Why would this be allowed to go on ? Why doesn't anybody stand up to this ?
Bart

Greenup, KY

#57 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
Whose on School Board ? Why would this be allowed to go on ? Why doesn't anybody stand up to this ?
Why don't the people band together and do something ? Everybody want someone else to do everything. Even when it's detrimental to their own kids.
wrong

Salyersville, KY

#58 May 25, 2012
Yes I heard his wife was hired making 65000 per year. If true that is not allowed, it is called neputism and was voted in years ago. Heard they were getting rid of bus monitors, and having one group of preschoolers go on mondays and wednesdays all day. The other group will go tuesdays and thursdays all day. They have gotten rid of a few really good teachers and aides, but can pay the superintendent 120,000 per year and let him use a board vehicle to move stuff to his condo in tenn., which I believe he turned around and sold. They cut Spanish class but left French....wonder which one would be used more. Took a principal who the state said needed to be let go and made him a personnel director with a nice paycheck. Superintendent will not even speak to most employees and that is sending the message that everyone is beneath him. I think it is a shame what the school system has fallen to.
wrong

Salyersville, KY

#59 May 25, 2012
As I said above everything above is hear say. My comment above on here was not to bash anyone. It was made for the pure purpose of discussion and what to do. Teachers along with many other employees are afraid to say anything for fear of being let go. That's why so many staff at central office and others are retiring or Leaving. They see the mistakes being made but do not feel comfortable speaking up. Yes I am sure some are going that should be let go. Seriously many are Leaving that are assets to our school system.
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#60 May 25, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to check into it yourself there smart ass with no name. I had Frankfort tell me themselves that no children in carter county schools have insurance on them. When my child got hurt, I asked for papers to take to the doctor so they would pay for it and they refused. When I called Frankfort, that is when they told me that no children has insurance on them through the school. So go figure yourself...LOSER!!!
That funny because I know Greenup County schools carry insurance because my child was hurt at school by another child and they paid what my insurance would not. Btw most insurances will refuse to pay if it's an accident that happens at school or another persons property or even place of work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's CLIFTON sigman 22 min ronni 143
big d duane evans (Sep '14) 36 min Whateva 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Mike Duquette 135,614
bryan rice in the beating of a man.on new years... (Jan '12) 2 hr thughater 64
wanted: baby girl items 6 hr sissy 17
What do u all think about Duane Evans? (Jun '10) 8 hr Akers 28
Britney Reynolds 9 hr Kayla 3
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]